Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2015, 12:02 PM
Elite Fan

Somehow I doubt he will tell anybody about it. I think only the nun will know! But yeah, it would be nice if he would tell to Kenna about it! She could support him and this would be their reconciliation
Old 03-27-2015, 03:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think it might be Mary, when he will find out about Francis illness, they will probably bring out the prophecy and they will both regret that they didn't get married, because apprently if they did, Francis would be alive
I think there might be some nostalgia there
Old 03-27-2015, 08:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
I do wonder who Bash will tell first--I'd obviously love it if it were Kenna. But who knows.
I would like that too. I believe he will eventually.
I have a feeling he will tell F first, when he wakes up, because he is going to feel like **** about it and have to confess.
Old 03-27-2015, 10:57 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

It wil be interesting to see what Bash does when he makes that connection and starts to feel guilty.
Old 03-28-2015, 07:08 AM
Master Fan

I wonder if we will even see them talk in the next few episodes??? Because after the goodbye, we didn't even see Kenna again.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 03-28-2015, 07:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
I wonder if we will even see them talk in the next few episodes??? Because after the goodbye, we didn't even see Kenna again.

Well...
I do not have huge faith in writers...
But I maintain a little-tiny hope that they realize they screw their main ship probably beyond repair (or with lot of work) and that they might should not do the same error twice???
Old 03-28-2015, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirouline (View Post)
Well...
I do not have huge faith in writers...
But I maintain a little-tiny hope that they realize they screw their main ship probably beyond repair (or with lot of work) and that they might should not do the same error twice???
Let's hope!

During the last long hiatus, Mandy and I used to answer questions about KB with one another. Anyone interested in playing that game again now that we have more regular KB posters?

Old 03-28-2015, 07:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Let's hope!

During the last long hiatus, Mandy and I used to answer questions about KB with one another. Anyone interested in playing that game again now that we have more regular KB posters?
A game?! Cool!!!!
Old 03-28-2015, 11:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
How many episodes are left? I think we will get something..
Old 03-28-2015, 01:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That would be so sad! I would be so mad at writers to doing this to Kennash fans! Other fans are already suffering enough - why would they do this to their viewers
Old 03-28-2015, 03:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Let's hope!

OMG yes !! I want to play that game again, maybe it will bring me back to shipping them fully
Old 03-28-2015, 03:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Let's hope!

Yes. I would like to play that game.
Old 03-28-2015, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

Random shiny happy Kennash to soothe our hearts...

be your own anchor
Old 03-28-2015, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for those KB pretties!

Well, the questions game starts with a list of questions pulled from tumblr. I got the following list from this post:
  • who takes longer showers?
  • how do they make up after a fight?
  • who prefers rain and who prefers sun?
  • what’s their favorite place to go together?
  • do they celebrate anniversaries, etc.?
  • who’s more likely to be voted prom king/queen?
  • who’d pressure the other into singing karaoke?
  • what’s their nightly routine?
  • who’s more likely to burn dinner?
  • needs help opening their popsicle?
  • talks to questionable strangers?
  • snorts when they laugh?
  • more likely to snicker and say “if you know what i mean?”
  • buys useless fan merchandise?
  • owns a piggybank?
  • asks to pet strangers’ dogs?
  • give sticky kisses after eating a s’more?
  • dress up for halloween?
  • who has the more overbearing in-laws?
  • who shrinks clothes in the wash?
  • who would write more songs about each other?
  • who is more likely to believe rumors about one another?
  • who decorates for the holidays?
  • who is more demanding?
  • who is more forgiving?
  • who needs more reassurance?

Obviously, some of these are in a modern AU setting, but those that are not you can still answer them in a modern AU setting, just note that you are answering them in modern times.

After you answer these questions, you add three questions of your own. The next person then picks up the list of questions and answers your three and then add three of their own. The next time you answer questions, obviously drop the ones you've already answered and only answer the new questions including the ones you've asked previously.

Hope that makes sense and I'm sure we'll fall into some sort of pattern.

I'll go first to provide an example:
  • who takes longer showers? (Modern AU) Bash because Kenna sees the purpose of a shower is to be quick. If she wanted to enjoy the water in the bathroom, she takes a bath instead.
  • how do they make up after a fight? Sex. lol. Lots of sex.
  • who prefers rain and who prefers sun? Bash prefers sun because he hates riding in the rain, fighting in the rain, sleeping in the rain. Kenna also likes the sun but she doesn't object to the occasional rain because it makes things grow.
  • what’s their favorite place to go together? Their picnic spot that overlooks their estate.
  • do they celebrate anniversaries, etc.? Yes, they do. Kenna insists on it.
  • who’s more likely to be voted prom king/queen? (Modern AU) Kenna because Bash didn't care about these things.
  • who’d pressure the other into singing karaoke? (Modern AU) Kenna because Bash doesn't like to sing.
  • what’s their nightly routine? They undress and talk. Bash is obviously done well before Kenna so he then climbs into bed and tries to read a book while they continue to talk until Kenna is done and comes to bed. They then snuggle down and try to fall asleep but usually one thing leads to another and they end up having sex before going to sleep.
  • who’s more likely to burn dinner? (Period) Kenna since Bash has a lot of practice when he's out hunting the darkness or being the King's Deputy.
  • needs help opening their popsicle? Kenna because she likes to be pampered.
  • talks to questionable strangers? Kenna since she's more outgoing than Bash.
  • snorts when they laugh? Surprisingly, Kenna.
  • more likely to snicker and say “if you know what i mean?” Bash, but still not very often.
  • buys useless fan merchandise? (Modern AU) Bash because when he's into something, he's really into it.
  • owns a piggybank? (Modern AU) Bash. He's had it since he was four and because money was scarce when he was growing up with his father trying to support two families and his mother trying to make it work on her salary and whatever his father could sneak from his wife, Catherine. He used to save any money he found or received it in. Now it has sentimental value.
  • asks to pet strangers’ dogs? (Modern AU) Kenna because she's just like that.
  • give sticky kisses after eating a s’more? (Modern AU) Bash because he knows it grosses out Kenna.
  • dress up for halloween? (Modern AU) Kenna does and makes Bash wear something she came up with.
  • who has the more overbearing in-laws? Kenna because Diane doesn't think much of her.
  • who shrinks clothes in the wash? (Period) Kenna because Bash probably has washed clothes when he's been out in the wilderness while Kenna has never had to wash anything. (Modern AU) Bash because he fails to understand that different items require different care.
  • who would write more songs about each other? Neither because neither are particularly talented in that way.
  • who is more likely to spend more time with their friends? Kenna because she needs to socialize than Bash.
  • who is more likely to believe rumors about one another? Surprisingly Bash.
  • who decorates for the holidays? Kenna because she really gets into the holiday spirit whereas Bash doesn't mind one way or the other.
  • who is more demanding? Kenna without a doubt. She's also very particular about things, whereas Bash is much more easy going.
  • who is more forgiving? Kenna and also because Bash has a bit of pride.
  • who needs more reassurance? Kenna because she thinks deep down that she's not worthy of Bash's love.

New questions:
  • Who's the snuggler?
  • Who does what chore at home (modern AU)?
  • Who sings to the babies?

Old 03-29-2015, 10:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the questions Scarlet, be back in a few to answer these