Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2015, 05:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessTeller (View Post)
Well that sucks! I wish the CW would release it...it better be on the DVD..(and i love how Torrrance ships KB).

I will get on that Avatar!
BIB: Was thinking the same thing.

Can't wait to see the avatar, Jess!

ETA
Anyone interested in helping move the post count up to 195,000 so that our prep for 200,000 posts can start?

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net

Last edited by ScarletCourt; 03-24-2015 at 09:20 PM
Old 03-25-2015, 01:20 AM
Master Fan

If it's about posting I'm afraid I can't help until tonight
Old 03-25-2015, 03:59 AM
Master Fan

That's alright. I think we will hit it tonight. We're like within 20 posts of it as we speak.

Old 03-25-2015, 04:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
That's alright. I think we will hit it tonight. We're like within 20 posts of it as we speak.

Ok... Let's it be at 19!!!!
Here is my post!

Caitlin tweeted at midnight that when she starts to worry about the future, she reminds how stressful it was to pass from bootleg jeans to skinny leg jeans...

I know that many things could be said on Twitter (and other media) and that she can worry for anything in the future, but did we ever raise the possibility that Kenna is the one's life that is made in danger by Bash?

If you believe it should go on spoilers thread, let me know and I will erase my post...
Old 03-25-2015, 04:10 AM
Master Fan

No, no need to move it to Spoilers. This is pure speculation, which is OK. It's only when you start start talking based on an on set pic or a spoilerish interview that it needs to go into Spoilers.

I saw Caitlin's tweet, too. Hmmmm.

Old 03-25-2015, 04:34 AM
Master Fan

Oh great, let's throw more trouble at Kenna IDK really.

As for the potential jealousy, while I think it would make narrative sense if the writers want to reunite Kennash, I also believe it would place even more blame on her, which I don't like. We saw that Bash wasn't really jealous, just annoyed. He also never really feared to lose Kenna, because for some reason he thought her incapable of having the agency to decide what to do or not to do with Antoine. Why would Kenna get the jealousy now, and fear to lose him as if she never had so far?

PS: I had to edit this post because it was written in a rush in its original form sorry.

Last edited by drunkalice; 03-25-2015 at 04:41 AM
Old 03-25-2015, 04:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
No, no need to move it to Spoilers. This is pure speculation, which is OK. It's only when you start start talking based on an on set pic or a spoilerish interview that it needs to go into Spoilers.

I saw Caitlin's tweet, too. Hmmmm.
I thought of this cause actors have now read final scripts and probably renewed their contracts for S3...

This being said, if writers are to cut characters, it will be in last few episodes...

Lately, with all Mary SL, the LIW have been a little useless... Maybe with Elizabeth's arrival and Scotland being in the picture, writers believe it is time to get rid of them...

Honestly I would find this very sad cause their appearances were often brighter than other characters and I think that would make many other viewers angry but well, we are not the writers.
Old 03-25-2015, 04:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
Oh great, let's throw more trouble at Kenna IDK really.

As for the potential jealousy, while I think it would make narrative sense if the writers want to reunite Kenna, I also believe it would place even more blame on Kenna, which I don't like. We saw that Bash wasn't really jealous, just annoyed. Why would Kenna get the jealousy?
Because it is in her nature...
She was jealous of Claude.
Old 03-25-2015, 05:12 AM
Master Fan

It still wouldn't sit well with me :\ not after Bash's lack of jealousy. He only ever seemed hurt in this latest episode.
Old 03-25-2015, 05:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

hope that tweet doesn't have anything to do with Kennash. :/

So do you guys think Bash will spend the next epi hanging out In the woods, figuring what's up with that nun?

I think Bash was Jealous, and I think he was worried about losing Kenna because he offered to move somewhere he hates. (Paris)
Old 03-25-2015, 05:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
hope that tweet doesn't have anything to do with Kennash. :/
IDK it just seems like a joke to me!

Yeah, or maybe he'll just be recovering? I have no idea and I'm not interested enough to care
Old 03-25-2015, 06:03 AM
Elite Fan

Bash in the woods I need him to return to the FrenchCourt asap

What will Kenna do now alone? I can bet she'll have no screentime and we're back at the first half of s2! Only a few seconds!
Old 03-25-2015, 06:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)

What will Kenna do now alone? I can bet she'll have no screentime and we're back at the first half of s2! Only a few seconds!
Lol sadly I think that's likely.
Old 03-25-2015, 07:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)
I need Bash back as well!
Old 03-25-2015, 08:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
IDK it just seems like a joke to me!

Yeah, or maybe he'll just be recovering? I have no idea and I'm not interested enough to care
Not interested enough in whom? The nun in the woods with the healing hands???!!!!
Gosh! I sound like playing Clue!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread