Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2015, 09:23 AM
Elite Fan

Pregnant Kenna would be so great to watch. And then Bash slowly making the first steps to fix them because he wants to be near her and the baby in that moment. I can imagine that Bash would be a very good father
Old 03-13-2015, 09:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think Bash would be a good father too. We know Kenna would be a good mom since she was so good with Pascal.
Old 03-13-2015, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)
Pregnant Kenna would be so great to watch. And then Bash slowly making the first steps to fix them because he wants to be near her and the baby in that moment. I can imagine that Bash would be a very good father
They did grow closer attempting to be a decent couple of spouses, they might grow closer again attempting to be good parents. A baby would also kind of force both of them to reconsider their priorities; surely not even Bash can want a child that risks to remain orphan or penniless.
Old 03-13-2015, 11:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
They did grow closer attempting to be a decent couple of spouses, they might grow closer again attempting to be good parents. A baby would also kind of force both of them to reconsider their priorities; surely not even Bash can want a child that risks to remain orphan or penniless.
Are they penniless? I thought Sebastian was a Baron?
Do they not have money? Sorry, I don't know much about the hierarchy.
Old 03-13-2015, 12:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

I was surprised by the fact that Kenna wants to have children and Bash doesn't.
I thought the dance scene was cute though and I liked the fact that he apologized but it seemed a little weird considering he just started to do it, like it took him realizing that she is distancing herself from him to start apologizing. I would've liked seeing them in Paris though, too bad he chose to not be here anymore, it's really a vicious circle poor Kenna
Old 03-13-2015, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

I'm really curious what will happen to them in the next episodes
Old 03-13-2015, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessTeller (View Post)
Are they penniless? I thought Sebastian was a Baron?
Do they not have money? Sorry, I don't know much about the hierarchy.
Oh no I didn't mean literally penniless! Though I lost track of Bash's title a long time ago so I wouldn't know really Kenna does talk like they don't have any money but I guess that's hardly the case.
Old 03-13-2015, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh no I didn't mean literally penniless! Though I lost track of Bash's title a long time ago so I wouldn't know really Kenna does talk like they don't have any money but I guess that's hardly the case.
He got a Barony in the lands that Narcisse had to give up and I think they still own their old estate. It's just that the house was burned down in the plague fires.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 03-13-2015, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

What I meant in the rush of my answering from work (ooops ) is that Bash would probably want his child to be wealthy. I know money can't buy happiness but it can't hurt either, plus it can grant respect, which Bash seems to have hardly enjoyed when he wasn't titled.
Kenna, on the other hand... I don't mean that it's per se wrong to want a life of parties, but Marie Antoinette would probably tell her that no party in this world can make up for a loveless life.
Old 03-13-2015, 05:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I'm really curious what will happen to them in the next episodes

Well...
There are 6 episodes left...
I suppose they will almost ignore each other until E22 and if we are lucky they will then reconcile and we will see them happy for 1 1/2 minute!!!!

Sad that writers do not realize that a big part of their audience ships a couple... I do not mind a little angst but tearing apart all pairings??? Not sure it is a great strategy....
Old 03-13-2015, 05:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I thought that too But I think they might team up and bond again once he finds out Diane is dead.

Sorry.... Replied to wrong message!
Old 03-13-2015, 05:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I think that he will! I've been thinking about what could bring them back together... What if Kenna is pregnant? In the scene when he left I saw her crying and in some moment she touched her belly and I started thinking about it a Kennash child would be nice

In episode 15 too, she touched her stomach....

The scene in the room with Bash... When she sits, it seems to hurt and then she touches her stomach...

But if she had been pregnant, I doubt she would have considered at all Antoine's offer.... And when Bash left in their last scene, would not it had been something she tells him, trying to have him stay with her?
Old 03-13-2015, 05:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

[QUOTE=ScarletCourt;80578815

Kenna's bad moves? What? Wanting some attention? Throughout the entire episode, she kept telling Antoine no. Remember this is a teen soap, her constantly saying no is hugely important.[/QUOTE]

Well...
Even if I can understand that Kenna needs love, attention, romantism...
She should have just said no and even not considered the offer...
Old 03-13-2015, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
What I meant in the rush of my answering from work (ooops ) is that Bash would probably want his child to be wealthy. I know money can't buy happiness but it can't hurt either, plus it can grant respect, which Bash seems to have hardly enjoyed when he wasn't titled.
Kenna, on the other hand... I don't mean that it's per se wrong to want a life of parties, but Marie Antoinette would probably tell her that no party in this world can make up for a loveless life.
I think that their journey back is Bash realizing that it can't hurt to have some money and be comfortable and Kenna finding out that while money is important, she doesn't really want it if there's no love.

I thought that Bash was part way there since he obviously was willing to love Paris for Kenna.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 03-13-2015, 05:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

On my way back home, I went on the web and looked at comments on last episode...

It is really divided... Some are on Bashs side and say that Kenna is only a gold digger and some others take for Kenna cause Bash made all he should not that resulted in Kenna distancing...

I already mentioned to you my personal experience... That my spouse was not present and that once a colleague took interest in me I was flattered and could have left with him.... But I did not...

I could certainly picture myself in this last scene, saying to my spouse : I want an other life, things that you could never give me and will never can...

But I would have said this because what I wanted from my spouse was time shared with me, meals taken together, discussions, trips to somewhere...

I love to think that Kenna was also referring to those things more than to monetary ones... And further to her discussion with Antoine, maybe she was also referring to her dream of having a baby and Bash not being ready (or not wanting??)....
Closed Thread   Post New Thread