Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2015, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

This episode gave me a lot of hope in Kennash as well. The dance scene was very sweet, and I loved hearing Bash apologize and commit to being a better husband and trying to make Kenna happy. The back and forth was painful, but I'm looking forward to seeing their relationship repaired.

I agree that it was nice to learn that Antoine was genuinely fond of Kenna, even though he initially courted her just to bed her and get revenge on Bash.

Last edited by kerbear28; 03-13-2015 at 08:24 AM
Old 03-13-2015, 12:44 AM
New Fan

i still have hope for Kennash butKenna was so seasily swayed by Antoine who even if they work things out who is to say that if the next bigger better thing comes along show wont be gone again ?
All this of course if Bash can get over her betrayal.
She always was drawn to power , something Bash cant offer her. Is that really a wife he wants ? She didnt really learn from her time with Henry , why would she change now after Antoine.
I can only see a future for them if Kenna really accepts Bash for the man he is.
Old 03-13-2015, 02:09 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I think Kenna does accept him. I honestly think that if Bash would start paying more attention to her instead of being gone all the time that she would be much happier. I don't think she would have been so swayed by Antoine if Bash hadn't been neglecting her lately.
Old 03-13-2015, 02:12 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
I think Kenna does accept him. I honestly think that if Bash would start paying more attention to her instead of being gone all the time that she would be much happier. I don't think she would have been so swayed by Antoine if Bash hadn't been neglecting her lately.
sorry but thats just too easy for me. Bash was gone for work a lot but its not like he was sleeping around. He was helping people. And if that was enough for her to give up on the marriage thats just WAY too easy and he doesnt deserve that

Last edited by Dolphini; 03-13-2015 at 02:35 AM
Old 03-13-2015, 03:11 AM
Elite Fan

Kennash is endgame! I don't have any doubt in them after the recap of yesterdays episode
Old 03-13-2015, 03:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)
Kennash is endgame! I don't have any doubt in them after the recap of yesterdays episode

I wish I could be as positive as you...

What makes you believe they are endgame after yesterday episode?
Old 03-13-2015, 03:26 AM
Elite Fan

Well with Kenna knowing about Antoine and his real intentions I don't think there is a danger anymore! I'm sure that Francis will forgive Mary so why would Bash not forgive Kenna?
Old 03-13-2015, 03:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Well with Kenna knowing about Antoine and his real intentions I don't think there is a danger anymore! I'm sure that Francis will forgive Mary so why would Bash not forgive Kenna?

Bash is not Francis and even there will Francis forgive Mary?
Antoine story might be gone but Kennash is still in trouble due to Kennas bad moves...
Old 03-13-2015, 04:33 AM
Elite Fan

I think that he will! I've been thinking about what could bring them back together... What if Kenna is pregnant? In the scene when he left I saw her crying and in some moment she touched her belly and I started thinking about it a Kennash child would be nice
Old 03-13-2015, 04:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think that he will! I've been thinking about what could bring them back together... What if Kenna is pregnant? In the scene when he left I saw her crying and in some moment she touched her belly and I started thinking about it a Kennash child would be nice
i would love that

youtube
Old 03-13-2015, 05:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphini (View Post)
sorry but thats just too easy for me. Bash was gone for work a lot but its not like he was sleeping around. He was helping people. And if that was enough for her to give up on the marriage thats just WAY too easy and he doesnt deserve that
This is Reign. I would not be surprised if it is that easy. On a more serious note, the thing was not only was Bash gone for work a lot, but of late, he was not appreciating her for who she was, for the things that she does; he was blowing things way out of proportion; he kept huge secrets from her; he made major decisions without consulting her at all; he didn't want to talk; he didn't believe what she said even though Antoine was known to want to break them apart; he just wanted to have sex with her. Agreed that none of it was horridly grievous on its own, but it does make one think that one was being taken advantage of when taken together. Also, apparently, according to Reign time, they have been married less than a year. Not exactly sure how that's possible, but taking that at face value, they had only had happiness for a little while before he turned into a surly, untrusting husband on her. Kenna is a flower that needs a lot of tending. Bash has been a neglectful gardener and Antoine just fed and watered her. If Bash had been a dutiful husband who showered her with love and showed that he was thinking of her, Kenna would have never considered the possibility of Antoine's offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirouline (View Post)
Bash is not Francis and even there will Francis forgive Mary?
Antoine story might be gone but Kennash is still in trouble due to Kennas bad moves...
Kenna's bad moves? What? Wanting some attention? Throughout the entire episode, she kept telling Antoine no. Remember this is a teen soap, her constantly saying no is hugely important.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 03-13-2015, 06:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

Alright, so I feel really good about Kennash, Bash realized he was wrong and apologized. And they still love each other. I liked how Kenna said she would like to be a mom, makes me think that was another thing Bash was probably holding back. To bad we didn't get to see that conversation.

But I do have to say (and I know very few will agree, ) I don't know how I feel about kenna right now, I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, until the end I was dissapointed when she said wanted things he "could never give her", so I took that as money and status, so I wonder how much of her was just lonely, and how much of her just wanted to be Queen. I went from feeling sorry for Kenna, to feeling sorry for both of them.

That being said I still think they will work it out. And I didn't really like this epi!
Old 03-13-2015, 06:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
That would be interesting. And it could play into Mary not being about too have kids.

But when was the last time they got it on? Bash was always gone... :/
Old 03-13-2015, 06:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
What if Kenna is pregnant? In the scene when he left I saw her crying and in some moment she touched her belly and I started thinking about it
I thought that too But I think they might team up and bond again once he finds out Diane is dead.
Old 03-13-2015, 06:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
I thought that too But I think they might team up and bond again once he finds out Diane is dead.
I hope so! I think Bash will probably know who killed Her though..he does know D murdered the babies.

Last edited by JessTeller; 03-13-2015 at 09:33 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread