Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2015, 03:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

[QUOTE=reign_demedicifan;80371369]I'm sure they will survive. I'm pretty sure that Frary will also survive, as will Greith... I'm worried if we (the fandom) will survive though [/QUOT

Hi hi hi!
You are funny!
I am in the train, back home after a long day at work, and I laughed loud!
People probably think I am crazy!!!
Old 02-27-2015, 03:12 PM
Elite Fan

Oh that happens to me often Seriously, I hope the fans will have hope and patience enough!
Old 02-28-2015, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

Sometimes I'm wondering if they are trying to find a whole new fan base with this show. What was shown in S1 seems to have no resemblance to what they are doing in S2 except with the names of the characters.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 02-28-2015, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletCourt (View Post)
Sometimes I'm wondering if they are trying to find a whole new fan base with this show. What was shown in S1 seems to have no resemblance to what they are doing in S2 except with the names of the characters.
i have the same feeling

youtube
Old 02-28-2015, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)
I'm sure they will survive. I'm pretty sure that Frary will also survive, as will Greith... I'm worried if we (the fandom) will survive though
Exactly, Issi. I still love all of these ships, and I'm sure they will all survive. It's what all of the angst is doing to the fandom that is really heartbreaking. I just hope that everyone can just hang on and BE PATIENT long enough for us to see the beautiful endings that each of these couples deserve.
Old 02-28-2015, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbear28 (View Post)
Exactly, Issi. I still love all of these ships, and I'm sure they will all survive. It's what all of the angst is doing to the fandom that is really heartbreaking. I just hope that everyone can just hang on and BE PATIENT long enough for us to see the beautiful endings that each of these couples deserve.
I hope for that too

youtube
Old 02-28-2015, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

Everyone has a breaking point. The question is whether the writers have hit too many breaking points to recover.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 02-28-2015, 04:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Everyone has a breaking point. The question is whether the writers have hit too many breaking points to recover.

If by breaking point you mean what someone can accept before abandoning the show, I think the writers have hitten many people's one, if we consider S1 attracted like 2M viewers and now the show hardly reaches 1M...

Are those writers blind????
Old 02-28-2015, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

They definitely hit that point but I'm pretty sure that a lot of those who stopped watching for now will return and turn on to watch it again when the halpy times come because you can't sinply give up on a ship you used to love so much...
Old 03-01-2015, 03:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)
They definitely hit that point but I'm pretty sure that a lot of those who stopped watching for now will return and turn on to watch it again when the halpy times come because you can't sinply give up on a ship you used to love so much...
i see it the same way

youtube
Old 03-01-2015, 03:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I think that's what they're doing. It's like they want to free themselves from the shippers and want it to be a more "serious" show, but it really can't. It's supposed to be a historical soapy teen show.
I mean I prefer this half to the first one, it's just more interesting in my opinion, but they're clearly alienating some of their fans.
Old 03-01-2015, 10:53 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

They have been alienating fans since the second half of season one. I think they just write what they want and aren't bothered at all by what the fans want or think.
Old 03-01-2015, 11:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Agreed. Some nice times would have been nice before the huge bickering started.

Been thinking back on the scenes we did get. I should have clued in that they never did any sort of important talk if the only time that Kenna could bring up her jealousy of Claude was during sex. That makes me really sad.
It is. We just couldn't be sure because you know, that was kind of all we got. It gets more unnerving every time I think about it. It's about one year since the wedding and oh god the wasted potential.
I think what killed the ship is how crazy stupid happy they could have been. Greer/Castleroy also proved that happy isn't Reign material.
Old 03-01-2015, 11:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
It is. We just couldn't be sure because you know, that was kind of all we got. It gets more unnerving every time I think about it. It's about one year since the wedding and oh god the wasted potential.
I think what killed the ship is how crazy stupid happy they could have been. Greer/Castleroy also proved that happy isn't Reign material.

Well...I keep hope that KB ship can be revived!!!!
Old 03-02-2015, 01:07 AM
Master Fan

So do I