Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2015, 06:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

What a lovely fic Scarlet I loved the 1x22 scene we missed you Alice
  1. Modern AU: Any traditions ? Every day when Bash is away, he calls her at night and they talk until they fall asleep. Everytimes he comes back home, she's waiting for him at the airport and he brings her her favorite flowers and something to eat from whatever country he was in. Every sunday when Bash is home, they bike to their favorite parc in the neighborhood and they picnic there.
  2. Modern AU: Do they play any instruments ? Kenna plays the guitar and sings sometimes when they are in a beach and no one is around, Bash loves listening to her.
  3. Modern AU: Sweet or salty ? Kenna likes sweet food, Bash goes long with everything. (sorry if the question wasn't clear lol)
  4. Modern AU: What's each of their favourite pies? Kenna likes strawberry mie, Bash likes lemon meringue pie.
  5. Modern AU: Favourite coffee places? Starbucks.
  6. Modern AU: Who makes who dress up for Halloween? Kenna makes all the costumes, she loves designing fun things and she makes Bash dresses up for halloween, he doesn't really enjoy it, but she usually gets what she wants when she promise him to do whatever he wants at night

Modern AU
  • Where did they first meet ?
  • Who is the one who would initiate a quicky during classes ?
  • Who makes the bed in the mornings ?
Old 01-10-2015, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Sorry. Been a busy day. I'll come back later to answer these questions.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 01-11-2015, 04:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

In the mean time :

The complete gifset here
Old 01-11-2015, 12:32 PM
Master Fan

Did you hear Reign was renewed? I'm officially scared
Old 01-11-2015, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I am scared. There's no way that this ship will end on a happy note that i would like.

Old 01-11-2015, 04:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

OMG it was renewed ?????? I'm not scared I'm suprised and very happy !!!
Old 01-11-2015, 05:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
What a lovely fic Scarlet I loved the 1x22 scene
Thanks, mandy!
  • Modern AU: Sweet or salty ? Now that I understand, Bash has a sweet tooth and Kenna likes her sweets, but nowhere as much as Bash.
  • Modern AU: What's each of their favourite pies? Bash loves dutch apple pie esp a la mode. Kenna prefers pumpkin.
  • Modern AU: Favourite coffee places? Depends on the AU. In the small town AU, Bash likes Dunkin Donuts and Krispie Kreme. Kenna likes Starbucks. In the lawyers AU, both like Starbucks. In the surprised married in Vegas AU, they have a Keurig in the office and each brings in their own K-cups. Kenna brings mostly Starbucks. Bash is less picky.
  • Modern AU: Who makes who dress up for Halloween? Kenna comes up with that year's theme in July and starts planning from there on in. Bash just goes along with what Kenna wants.
  • Modern AU: Where did they first meet ? Depends on the AU. Surprise married in Vegas - At work. Small town AU - as kids in the same school. lawyer AU - At arraignment.
  • Modern AU: Who is the one who would initiate a quicky during classes ? In High School, Kenna. They didn't go to the same college.
  • Modern AU: Who makes the bed in the mornings ? Kenna because Bash couldn't care less if a bed was ever made.
  • Modern AU: Who takes who to a sex shop?
  • How do each like to sleep (i.e. being held, in a cold room, bundled with fleece) in canon and in modern AU?
  • Modern AU: What Smartphone game do KB like to compete on?

Old 01-11-2015, 09:12 PM
Addicted Fan

I seeing everyone's responses to the OTP questions! It's a really fun hiatus activity, that's for sure. Hopefully, we'll get more of their marriage/interaction in the back half of the season.
Old 01-11-2015, 10:32 PM
Master Fan

Really hoping to see some sign of a planned Kennaah happiness for the long run!
Old 01-12-2015, 12:44 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Now that they have been renewed I hope they start taking some of my fav characters off the back burner since they know they have more time to tell this story.

We definitely need more Kennash
Old 01-12-2015, 02:03 AM
Master Fan

Tbh they'd be so great in broader, more relevant sls; they both care deeply about their king and queen and would do anything for them. I'm okay with the "triangle" with Claude rn, if anything because I like angst, but I really hope it's the last time we see them as the show's background.
Old 01-13-2015, 06:43 AM
Master Fan

Yes, they need to be brought back to the forefront. They have been greatly missed.

I want new gifs of them, but that means we need new scenes of them together!

Old 01-13-2015, 07:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

Sorry it took so long, Kennash definitely need to have more scenes I completely agree.
  1. Modern AU: Where did they first meet ? Blind date, they had common friends, or they grew up together as bffs and started developping feelings for each other.
  2. Modern AU: Who is the one who would initiate a quicky during classes ? Kenna definitely, she's more adventurous in that department.
  3. Modern AU: Who makes the bed in the mornings ? Kenna.
  4. Modern AU: Who takes who to a sex shop? Kenna takes Bash to the sex shop, she likes to experiment new things.
  5. How do each like to sleep (i.e. being held, in a cold room, bundled with fleece) in canon and in modern AU? Bash doesn't really mind but he prefers sleeping next to Kenna, holding her tightly. Kenna like to be bundled with fleece and she likes to cuddle.
  6. Modern AU: What Smartphone game do KB like to compete on? Candy crush
  • Who usually wins a fight ?
  • What kind of tea flavor do they like ?
  • What are they afraid of ?
Old 01-13-2015, 06:03 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm of mixed emotion that Reign got renewed. I'm happy because I'm hoping I'll get more Kennash, but bummed because I may get nothing but more disappointment.

When does the next new episode air btw?
Old 01-13-2015, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

The next new episode airs next week. Jan 21 in Canada. Jan 22 on the CW.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread