Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2015, 06:31 AM
Master Fan

• What is their stance on childhood vaccines? Kenna chases the doctor to get the children vaccinated. Bash just goes along with what Kenna wants.
  • Who manages the garden? In canon era: Kenna supervises the gardener. In Modern AUL Kenna is the one with the green thumb. Bash just carries the stuff for her.
  • Are they political? Neither are.
  • Modern AU: How does Bash react after one of Kenna's shopping spree ? The first time, he is upset. The third time, he takes out his money from their joint account and Kenna begs him to share their account again and pinky swears she will never do it again and she doesn't.
  • Modern AU: Who sings in the shower ? Bash tries to.
  • Modern AU: Who proposed ? and how did it go ? Depends on the AU running around my head, but for the most part Bash does though Kenna does in the lawyers AU. It went well in all cases since all proposals are accepted immediately.
  • In a modern AU setting who would be freaking out over "meeting the parents"? Why? In the rare AU where they didn't know one another's parents from the time they were kids, Kenna is anxious about it. Bash is just Bash.
  • What's their favorite spot in the castle? Their chambers.
  • If Bash wasn't Francis' brother, just a person who lived at court and Kenna was just a Lady in Waiting with no past with Henry, do you think the 2 would have gotten together? How? Yes, because Kenna thought that he was gorgeous when she first laid eyes on him. She would chase him down and eventually he would be flattered by the attention and they would start spending a lot of time together.
  • Who's the better student ? Both are bright individuals, but neither are academics by nature. They are pretty equal if they both tried.
  • Does Kenna wear lingerie ? Just long enough for Bash to take it off of her.
  • How many children do they/will they have in a modern AU ? Three. The originally wanted two but the third was a surprise. The first two are a boy and a girl. The third ????
  • Do they skate?
  • Modern AU: What's their favourite restaurant?
  • Modern AU: What cars do they drive?

Now off to work. Hope to be back later, but definitely this evening!

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 01-06-2015, 08:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

1. Who's the better student ? Kenna is, because she likes to learn more things everyday, Bash is just as smart as her, but he's a bit lazy when it comes to studying.
  2. Does Kenna wear lingerie ? She does from time to time, but Bash usually almost rip the fabric, trying to take it off her.
  3. How many children do they/will they have in a modern AU ? 2, a boy and a girl.
  4. Do they skate? Kenna does. Bash tries to but he ends up falling.
  5. Modern AU: What's their favourite restaurant? They usually order sushi from planet sushi or indian from whatever restaurant close by. But when they actually go out to a fancier restaurant, they like to go in "Le Meurice" or "Le Stella".
  6. Modern AU: What cars do they drive? Kenna doesn't have a car, she's into saving the planet, so she usually take out her bike. Bash drives a black bmw m3. When they had children though, they bought a family car.

Modern AU
  • Where do they go on holidays ? do they prefer going to the beach, or visit monuments and stuff ?
  • How do they react when jealous ?
  • How do they feel about planes ?

Last edited by itsmemandy; 01-06-2015 at 08:58 AM
Old 01-06-2015, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

• Do they skate? Kenna does both in canon period and in Modern AU. Bash only does in Modern AU.
  • Modern AU: What's their favourite restaurant? A lovely Greek restaurant near them.
  • Modern AU: What cars do they drive? Depends on the AU. In the married in Vegas AU, she drives an Audi and he drives a Volkswagen. In the lawyer AU, neither own a car. In the small town AU, Kenna drives her parent's oldsmobile and Bash a pickup.
  • Modern AU: Where do they go on holidays ? do they prefer going to the beach, or visit monuments and stuff ? Paris is where Kenna wants to go. Bash sort of goes along. Though Bash's dream trip is Australia and New Zealand.
  • Modern AU: How do they react when jealous ? That's easy, they bicker!!!!
  • Modern AU: How do they feel about planes ?Kenna doesn't mind. Bash doesn't like flying but knows it's part of the job.
  • Modern AU: If they go skiing, is it downhill or cross-country?
  • Modern AU: Is Kenna a natural childbirth type of woman or drugs all the way?
  • Where did they go on their honeymoon both in canon and modern AU?

Old 01-06-2015, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

Just popping in to say hello!

I hope the Reign writers made it their new year's resolution to give more screen time to these two.
Old 01-07-2015, 01:51 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I agree Rachel - they definitely need more screen time. It feels like they have been placed on the back burner
Old 01-07-2015, 06:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

They have, I hope we'll get more screen time of them. Did you guys see the canadian promo ?
There are two people having sex, but they only show a leg and a hand, I hope I'm not getting my hopes up, but that totally looked like Kenna's leg and Bash's hand. Be back soon to answer your questions Scarlet !
Old 01-07-2015, 06:29 AM
Master Fan

Gotta run off. Work calls. Be back hopefully later.

Old 01-07-2015, 07:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

1. Modern AU: Where do they go on holidays ? do they prefer going to the beach, or visit monuments and stuff ? They both like to just relax on their holidays, so they usually go to the beach, mountain, things like that.
  2. Modern AU: How do they react when jealous ? With each other, they bicker. But Kenna usually begins with being extremely rude to the woman, and then she tells her to get away from her man.
  3. Modern AU: How do they feel about planes ? Kenna doesn't mind, Bash is always afraid of them.
  4. Modern AU: If they go skiing, is it downhill or cross-country? cross country.
  5. Modern AU: Is Kenna a natural childbirth type of woman or drugs all the way? she does the peridural.
  6. Where did they go on their honeymoon both in canon and modern AU? They visited all France for their honeymoon in canon. They went to Italy in modern AU.

Modern AU:
  • Any traditions ?
  • Do they play any instruments ?
  • Sweet or salty ?
Old 01-07-2015, 12:31 PM
Master Fan

• Modern AU: If they go skiing, is it downhill or cross-country? Downhill for the most part and occasionally cross-country.
  • Modern AU: Is Kenna a natural childbirth type of woman or drugs all the way? She would have a scheduled c-section if she had a choice. But definitely all the drugs ASAP.
  • Where did they go on their honeymoon both in canon and modern AU? They spend some time at a place owned by his mother's family in canon period. Modern AU: They take a month long trip touring Europe.
  • Modern AU: Any traditions ? I hope this is the type of thing you're referring to. They host Thanksgiving every five years. They always take a trip at Easter and they always spend Christmas morning at home together.
  • Modern AU: Do they play any instruments ? No.
  • Modern AU: Sweet or salty ? Sorry, not sure what you mean exactly. Snacks? Condom flavours? Both? Something else entirely?
  • Modern AU: What's each of their favourite pies?
  • Modern AU: Favourite coffee places?
  • Modern AU: Who makes who dress up for Halloween?

Old 01-07-2015, 10:18 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
They have, I hope we'll get more screen time of them. Did you guys see the canadian promo ?
There are two people having sex, but they only show a leg and a hand, I hope I'm not getting my hopes up, but that totally looked like Kenna's leg and Bash's hand. Be back soon to answer your questions Scarlet !
I have not seen the Canadian promo yet but a Kennash should would be amazing
Old 01-08-2015, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

Heyyy how are you all lovelies? TFNT, I'm a bit late (my Christmas break ended up keeping me busier than work days) but I'm so happy you made it!
Old 01-08-2015, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

Hi alice! Good to see you! We've missed you!

I went with your choice of title.

Old 01-08-2015, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

The W is for Worthy chapter is now up:
Scenes from a Marriage - A short story anthology on the marriage of Kenna and Bash - Chapter 23 - W is for Worthy - https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10805123/23/

Only three more to go!

Old 01-08-2015, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

What a lovely chapter, Scarlet! That scene from 1x22 is just perfection.
Old 01-09-2015, 04:25 AM
Master Fan

Wow you really are going through the alphabet Scarlet. Aren't you going to miss those stories? I sure am!

Mandy, that's sweet of you! :3

When Reign coming back again?