Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2015, 09:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

You have so many AUs Scarlet, do you plan to write some fics about them ?
  1. What is their idea of the perfect date ? (movies, parc, dinner, at home ?) They both like the outdoors, so I'd say a picnic in a parc or something.
  2. Who's the tv show addict ? Kenna is definitely a TV show addict.
  3. How do they feel about Public displays of affection ? Bash doesn't do them because of Kenna's past experiences, he wants to show her that he respects her, and he doesn't want her to feel like an object of lust, however, Kenna sometimes surprise him with kisses and hugs...
  4. Modern AU: coffee vs tea? Who likes which best? Kenna likes tea more, because she likes to look perfect and coffee will make her teeth begin to yellow. Bash likes coffee best, because his job requires staying up late.
  5. Modern AU: Who does the laundry? Kenna usually does laundry every thursday, she's just very organized and she doesn't want her clothes to smell bad.
  6. Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter? Which is who's favorite season? Kenna's favorite season is the spring, because it's not too hot or too cold, and she likes the outdoors so it's great for her. Bash does like spring as well, because then he can practise riding in his favorite equestrian club.

Modern AU
  • How is their relationship with their in laws ? (Diane, Henry, Claude, Francis, Elizabeth, Kenna's parent, siblings...)
  • Who's born with a silver spoon in his mouth ?
  • Who has the best jokes ?
Old 01-05-2015, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

No time to answer the questions at the moment, but I would need to win the lottery so I could quit my job and hire help before I had enough time to write all the AUs that I can think of.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 01-05-2015, 12:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

I get you I also have so many fics ideas, but when it comes to writing them (or finishing them) I usually never do that

Little something I did !

X

Last edited by itsmemandy; 01-05-2015 at 06:48 PM
Old 01-05-2015, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

That's so pretty!

Did you post it on tumblr?

Old 01-05-2015, 04:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeeep I did !
Old 01-05-2015, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

• Modern AU: coffee vs tea? Who likes which best? For Kenna: it depends on her mood. For Bash, coffee is king!
  • Modern AU: Who does the laundry? Kenna does, but Bash will help fold if he's home.
  • Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter? Which is who's favorite season? Kenna loves fall because of the pretty colours. Bash prefers summer or winter for the sports.
  • Modern AU: How is their relationship with their in laws ? (Diane, Henry, Claude, Francis, Elizabeth, Kenna's parent, siblings...) Diane: Doesn't like Kenna no matter how much Kenna tries. Diane's still upset that Henry cheated on her with Kenna for a few months, never mind that Henry cheated on Catherine with her. Henry: Dead from a stroke, but would stalk Kenna after they broke up until Bash put a stop to it. Claude: Doesn't like Kenna. Never liked Kenna. Been out of the country until recently. Kenna knew there's something between her and Bash, but didn't know exactly what it was until Claude threw it at her one night. Kenna was shocked. Bash asked Claude never to darken his door again. (at least that's how it would end in my AUs. ) Francis: Took over his father's company after he died and is having trouble running it. Elisabeth: Used to be best friends with Kenna, but she moved away to get married though she still keeps in touch. Kenna's parents: Her mother loves Bash to death, but her father doesn't like him. Kenna's siblings: Most of them like Bash except her youngest brother.
  • Modern AU: Who's born with a silver spoon in his mouth ? That would be Kenna. Her parents own a couple of the chain restaurants.
  • Modern AU: Who has the best jokes ? Bash. He has a better sense of humour than Kenna.

• I thought I asked this question already but I don't remember seeing the answers. Maybe I'm just tired. Who manages the finances?
  • If I did already ask and it has already been answered, here's the alternate: who walks around the house with their muddy shoes or snowy boots and why?
  • How do they decide on furniture?
  • Who likes to walk around the house naked when it's just the two of them?

Old 01-05-2015, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Beautiful edit, Mandy! I'll have to go find it on tumblr.
Old 01-05-2015, 06:36 PM
Master Fan

Forgot to post here earlier.

V is for Vanity is now up:
Scenes from a Marriage - A short story anthology on the marriage of Kenna and Bash - Chapter 22 - V is for Vanity - https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10805123/22/

Old 01-05-2015, 06:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

1. Modern AU: How is their relationship with their in laws ? (Diane, Henry, Claude, Francis, Elizabeth, Kenna's parent, siblings...) Diane: complicated relationship but they both try for the sake of Bash, Henry: he's a creep and he tends to flirt with Kenna when he's drunk which pisses Bash a lot, Claude: they hated each other at first because Claude was such a bitch, but then they ended up being frenemies pretty quickly (example: caroline/rebekah in tvd). Francis: He's protective of Kenna, if anyone is mean to her, he defends her. Elizabeth: Kenna and her are always shopping together, they like to spend time together and do girly stuff. Kenna's parents : They both want to see their little girl happy (she was spoiled by them a lot), and since Bash makes her happy, they love him. Sometimes Bash and Kenna's father play video games together. Kenna's siblings: Katherine (Kenna's older sister) was always jealous of Kenna, she just always liked attention, so sometimes she flirts with Bash, which makes him very uncomfortable and makes Kenna very jealous. other than that all her other siblings love Bash.
  2. Modern AU: Who's born with a silver spoon in his mouth ? They both are very rich, but since Bash was born out of an affair, he doesn't get his sibling's privileges. Kenna on the other hand, is a successful model and her parents own many companies.
  3. Modern AU: Who has the best jokes ? Bash.
  4. Who manages the finances? If they have the same bank account, then Bash manages everything, because Kenna just gets herself into crazy shopping sprees. But if they have separate accounts, Kenna's finances are managed by her banker, and Bash manages his own.
  5. Who walks around the house with their muddy shoes or snowy boots and why? Bash, he never remembers to take them off.
  6. How do they decide on furniture? Kenna decides on everything usually, if Bash wants something, he put it in his man cave, where it cannot be seen
  7. Who likes to walk around the house naked when it's just the two of them? Kenna does that all the time, Bash loves it, usually they end up having a lot of sex whenever she does.
  • Who takes care of the children education (helps with homework...) ?
  • What do they do on weekends ?
  • Do they have shower sex in the morning ?
Old 01-05-2015, 06:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thank you Keri it's in here
Lovely chapter Scarlet as usual
Old 01-05-2015, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Thanks, Mandy! I'm following you now.

Scarlet, I read your latest chapter this morning. Sweet.
Old 01-05-2015, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

Thank you, Mandy and Keri!
  • Who manages the finances? Kenna pays the bills because Bash can't remember to and they both ask the other if they want to buy something over $100.
  • Who walks around the house with their muddy shoes or snowy boots and why? Kenna because she's just going to hop on one foot (the bare one) to what she needs, but somehow never manages. Bash because he forgets when he needs to retrieve something.
  • How do they decide on furniture? Kenna usually makes suggestions with Bash having the ability to veto if he really was against something but he can't veto everything once they agree on a look.
  • Who likes to walk around the house naked when it's just the two of them? They both do. Usually Kenna starts, then Bash follows then sex follows.
  • Who takes care of the children education (helps with homework...) ? Kenna does mostly since Bash is away a lot. When the kids are older though, Bash will Skype in to help.
  • What do they do on weekends ? Before kids, they would just take off and go away for an impromptu weekend. After kids, Kenna's parents will take them while KB go away for the weekend. First time it happened, Kenna missed her baby so much that they came home a day early. Future times, Kenna was finally able to let go.
  • Do they have shower sex in the morning ? Ummm, yes! Though, not if they've already had sex in bed that morning.
  • What is their stance on childhood vaccines?
  • Who manages the garden?
  • Are they political?

Old 01-05-2015, 07:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Followed you back Keri !
  1. Who takes care of the children education (helps with homework...) ? Kenna does, she helps them do their homework and make sure everything is done before school.
  2. What do they do on weekends ? They go on romantic excursions, or sometimes they just stay in bed all day long when it's cold outside, Bash brings Kenna breakfast in bed, and they eat while watching a movie, then they cuddle and have sex..
  3. Do they have shower sex in the morning ? They always have sex in the morning, sometimes in bed, in the shower, and sometimes even in the kitchen.
  4. What is their stance on childhood vaccines? All their children are vaccinated, they both believe in science.
  5. Who manages the garden? Bash does usually, but Kenna sometimes chooses what kind of flowers she wants ..
  6. Are they political? Kenna isn't at all, she understands it, but she just doesn't care about it. Bash is forced into it because both his father and brother are politicians.

Modern AU
  • How does Bash react after one of Kenna's shopping spree ?
  • Who sings in the shower ?
  • Who proposed ? and how did it go ?
Old 01-05-2015, 11:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

That is beautiful Mandy!!!

Who has the best jokes? Bash, because in my mind he's a goofball just like Torrance
Whose the weepy one at a tearjerker movie? I feel like Kenna would, but Bash will tear up at times
Who decks the halls? Kenna does, but really it's Bash who does all the work Kenna just has the creative eye

In a modern AU setting who would be freaking out over "meeting the parents"? Why?
What's their favorite spot in the castle?
If Bash wasn't Francis' brother, just a person who lived at court and Kenna was just a Lady in Waiting with no past with Henry, do you think the 2 would have gotten together? How?
Old 01-06-2015, 06:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

1. In a modern AU setting who would be freaking out over "meeting the parents"? Why? Kenna because she really wants to be friends with her in laws, so she will put pressure on herself to make a good impression.
  2. What's their favorite spot in the castle? The gardens by the lake.
  3. If Bash wasn't Francis' brother, just a person who lived at court and Kenna was just a Lady in Waiting with no past with Henry, do you think the 2 would have gotten together? How? Bash will be the one who "helped her" on the stairs that day, and ever since, he will be the one courting her endlessly, and then he will fall in love with her, and than they will marry.
  4. How does Bash react after one of Kenna's shopping spree ? He gets angry for awhile, but he can't stay mad at her for long.
  5. Who sings in the shower ? Kenna.
  6. Who proposed ? and how did it go ? Bash did after stressing about it for weeks, Kenna was surprised a first and then when she actually realised what was happening she started jumping around for happiness..
  • Who's the better student ?
  • Does Kenna wear lingerie ?
  • How many children do they/will they have in a modern AU ?