Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Same. About halfway through S1.
Old 07-23-2017, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

I can't believe it, but I actually made it through Season 1. I have until October to make it through the next 5 seasons. Oy. We'll see if it happens.

I still have the final episode of The White Queen to watch, and the last two episodes of Still Star-Crossed. Speaking of Still Star-Crossed...what a turn Count Paris took!!!! It's getting so good!!!

Keri ~ tumblr ~ Icon: me
Old 07-30-2017, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Almost done with season 2
Old 07-30-2017, 08:51 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

I'm 8 episodes into Season 3 of OUAT. (The result of not having cable and having to resort to Netflix for the past week and a half. ) I'm really loving it. It's cheesy and melodramatic sometimes, but I love it's optimistic spirit and the running themes of faith, family and redemption. It's charming and fun. And of course, I love the romance.

I've also been rewatching the first couple seasons of New Girl so that I can watch the most recent seasons. It can be really inappropriate at times, but it's also really sweet, goofy, and romantic.

Old 08-08-2017, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

I finished 4 and most of 5

Love this lady

Old 08-08-2017, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

I have two more episodes left of Season 4. God, I love Regina (and Lana) so much!!!

Ugh, and I don't know why but I STILL haven't watched the finales of Still Star-Crossed and The White Queen. I just need to get it done.

Don't make fun of me, but I'm also rewatching Friends. So many memories from my adolescence.

Old 08-09-2017, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

You all love Adelaide and Lana! I should have been here ages ago!

I watch OUAT live so I'm always fully caught up on that.

Right now I'm watching 12 Monkeys season 1 on Hulu and The Vampire Diaries season 1 on Netlfix. I'm new to both of those shows.

I stopped watching Reign after 3x15 because I was getting depressed with the show because Francis was dead, Mary was leaving Catherine, and I didn't like Elizabeth. I see that season 4 is on Netflix. Someone tell me that season 4 isn't depressing and there is still some happiness left for Mary and I'll be tempted to add it to my watch list.
Old 08-09-2017, 06:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Just finished Season 4 of OUAT. So great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
You all love Adelaide and Lana! I should have been here ages ago!
YES! But we are so glad you are here, now, Sherry.

Quote:
I stopped watching Reign after 3x15 because I was getting depressed with the show because Francis was dead, Mary was leaving Catherine, and I didn't like Elizabeth. I see that season 4 is on Netflix. Someone tell me that season 4 isn't depressing and there is still some happiness left for Mary and I'll be tempted to add it to my watch list.
I want to tell you that it's all sunshine and rainbows in Season 4, but that would be a lie. However, it's wonderful to see Mary really coming into her own as a queen. And there are moments of happiness left.... The beginnings of her relationships with both Darnley and Bothwell have their moments. And she has loyal friends. She's not completely alone in Scotland. Plus (spoiler alert) we get to see her FINALLY become a mother. Also... more Catherine and Matherine and references to Francis. The end of Season 3 and Season 4 really are fantastic. The only problem is that it will leave you wanting more. I definitely recommend putting it on your watch list. You might even grow to sympathize with Elizabeth a bit more? Crazy, I know.

Last edited by kerbear28; 08-09-2017 at 06:46 PM
Old 08-10-2017, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
The back half of season 3 is actually my favorite TBH. Lots of great Catherine and Mary moments. And I wouldn't say S4 is happy. The first few episodes have some happy stuff, but later not so much. However, what it lacks in happiness it makes up for in suspense and great story telling.
Old 08-10-2017, 07:39 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Right. Season 4 wasn't necessarily "happy," but it had its lighter moments. It keeps you on the edge of your seat, and the writing is at its best.

Last edited by kerbear28; 08-10-2017 at 08:37 PM
Old 08-10-2017, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

Well you all have talked me into it. I'll probably re-watch 3x15 first since that was the last episode I watched so I can remember everything going on. I need to finish 12 Monkeys first though, so it'll probably be a couple weeks before I start watching.

Does anyone watch Orphan Black? I'm really looking forward to the series finale this weekend.
Old 08-11-2017, 07:02 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

I'm so glad that we convinced you! I look forward to hearing your thoughts once you get a chance to watch it.

No, I've never watched Orphan Black, but I've heard good things. Let us know if you enjoy the finale.

Old 08-14-2017, 08:01 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

Finally watching the Still Star-Crossed finale. Wishing there was going to be more.

The season finale of Shadowhunters is airing tonight... Hopefully I'll be able to catch up on the last couple episodes soon.

Old 08-15-2017, 12:22 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

I finally watch SSC as well. The way that ended...good lord

Also I finished OUAT. The musical episode...OMG

And of course GOT
Old 08-15-2017, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Reign

I'm still recovering from the SSC finale. What a cliffhanger. And it will never be resolved. God, that sucks. Torr's last line....just WOW.

I'm still only on Season 5 of OUAT, but I'm plugging away. I really love it. Can't wait for the musical episode!!! BTW, I'm so happy about your new admiration of Lana Parilla. She's simply amazing, and it makes me so happy to see her on your tumblr and IG.

Well, I spoiled myself and went looking for Clace gifs today on tumblr. Now I'm desperate to get completely caught up with Shadowhunters. Got a few more episodes to go.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top