Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2015, 11:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Antoine/Kenna #1: "Don't you think that people can be more than their reputations ?"

A: I think you dropped one.
K: Oh, well, thank you, your Majesty.

"I know the stories that are told about me but,
don't you think that people can be more than their reputations ?"

"I don't want you to be revenge, I don't want you to be my mistress.
I want you to be my wife"

t h e . s a s s y ♥ s h i p p e r s ;

01.Itsmemandy
02.Silviq
03.Iquitefancyyou
04.Sourburst
05. Moons112
06. De Medici Queen
07. Michelle1

Ask to be added!

f u t u r e . t i t l e s ;

"It would be a shame to lose track of something so vibrant, and beautiful."
"It's not appropriate."
"Strawberries and snow."
"You said you needed a partner."
"I'm glad to see you again."
"It's good to be a royal this time of the year."
"Who knows what king of royal delicaties may soon be touching your lips."
"You don't know what makes me happy." - "I saw you happy yesterday."

p a s t . t h r e a d s;

01 • 02 •03

Last edited by itsmemandy; 04-07-2015 at 08:51 AM
itsmemandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 01:53 AM
Elite Fan

Tftnt! Lovely OP
De Medici Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 04:58 AM
Passionate Fan

Please,add me.I promised myself I wouldn do anymore shipping on this show because the writers just can't write functional couples but these two have the potential to be really good together plus I hope Antoine brings some of s1 Kenna spark back. Please just don't make her into an idiot who gets used by another king yet again.Kenna deserves more than just being a means of revenge to something she's not even responsible for.
Btw,he would've totally went after her even if there wasn't bad history between Bash and him.You can tell he was attratced to her before that and Kenna wasn't one bit amused by it.

Veritas Temporis Filia
Silviq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 08:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thank you Issi
You've been added !
And yes, I would love for them to be a thing, and I hope he can bring sme of Kenna's old spark back. He's basically a walking male version of Kenna, they have potential and I hope the writers won't screw this up but knowing them...
Old 02-09-2015, 10:43 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

thanks for starting this thread Mandy

Love the OP
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 03:12 AM
Master Fan

You started it, mandy!

Well I'm by no means a romantic shipper but I'm interested in their dynamics.
Old 02-10-2015, 07:53 AM
Elite Fan

The only thing I'm interested about A/K is the possibility that Bash could be jealous
De Medici Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 08:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

I definitely want to see jealous Bash as well
And I love AK dynamic !
Old 02-10-2015, 09:53 AM
Master Fan

But it'll be good to see her courted too. She never really was, was she? Even Henry seduced her more than he courted her!
Old 02-10-2015, 10:03 AM
Master Fan

Henry was definitely after one thing so I agree that Henry seduced Kenna more than he courted her.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
ScarletCourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 10:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
But it'll be good to see her courted too. She never really was, was she? Even Henry seduced her more than he courted her!
Exactly, what's actually really cool about these two is that they both are VERY similar.
Silviq and I talked about it yesterday, and there are so many similarities:
They both don't care about manners:
When Kenna was wearing the necklace that Henry gave her in 1x05 Catherine told Mary "I see your lady has a new necklace, so blatantly disrespectful." and about Antoine Greer told Mary "King Antoine has a lot of nerves inviting a woman like you."
And I noticed that Conde gives Antoine the same look Mary gives Kenna when she says something questionnable, like when she said "Could she have had worst timing, he was just about to propose to me." And than they're both ambitious, and people think that they are self centered, and stupid and people underestimate them, when in fact, they're both very perceptive, and they're fiercly loyal to the people they care about (Antoine and his family/ Kenna and Bash and the ladies and Mary)
I think if kennash continue on this path, these two would be a much better couple IMO. Rigt now, I don't know what to think of what I want for Kennash, I still like them, but I don't see where the writers could go for them. I just feel like this season made them boring as hell, Kenna being a boring housewife waiting for her husband to come home, believing everything he says. She's basically becoming what Catherine told her that day in the dungeon. "You're pretty enough to land a good husband and lead a nice quite life." I don't want Kenna like that, I hope she will soon go back to who she really was.
I hate the fact that she had to "change for love", did Bash change his beliefs for her ? It's like she doesn't have a say in anything, he does what his brother wants him to do and he doesn't care about what she wants, what's best for her. It's sad really. I've come to a point where if they don't change this dynamic, I want her to be with Antoine.
Old 02-10-2015, 10:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I just feel like this season made them boring as hell, Kenna being a boring housewife waiting for her husband to come home, believing everything he says. She's basically becoming what Catherine told her that day in the dungeon. "You're pretty enough to land a good husband and lead a nice quite life." I don't want Kenna like that, I hope she will soon go back to who she really was.
I think deep down Kenna doesn't mind a nice quite life, but it's like she tried to tame her 'spicier' self in order to be 'worth' of Bash, who as we know isn't as saintly as he seems. And it's sad that she's being the housewife, really, especially since Bash didn't change one bit of himself for her or for their marriage. So being around someone slightly dangeous and quite charming as Antoine, who in addition in interested in her, it's probably going to bring out bits of Kenna again. Eventually she'll understand that she doesn't need to be the housewife or the seductress, that she can be both, but she must find one half of herself again first.
Old 02-10-2015, 11:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
I think deep down Kenna doesn't mind a nice quite life, but it's like she tried to tame her 'spicier' self in order to be 'worth' of Bash, who as we know isn't as saintly as he seems. And it's sad that she's being the housewife, really, especially since Bash didn't change one bit of himself for her or for their marriage. So being around someone slightly dangeous and quite charming as Antoine, who in addition in interested in her, it's probably going to bring out bits of Kenna again. Eventually she'll understand that she doesn't need to be the housewife or the seductress, that she can be both, but she must find one half of herself again first.
I think so as well, but Kenna's interesting side is the seductress side more than the goody goody side. Her character is morally grey and that's what I enjoy about her. As much as I know she won't mind a nice quite life, I don't think it's a thing for her especially if we want her to have a more relevant sl.
Right now, she became boring.
And I think AK has the potential of becoming a real power couple, (they're more like Chuck and Blair than Kennash imo)I know the writers will screw eventually like they did with Kennash, but I'm just hoping they won't at this point
Old 02-11-2015, 01:17 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by reign_demedicifan (View Post)
The only thing I'm interested about A/K is the possibility that Bash could be jealous
Me too - I don't want them to hook up - I only want this to help give Kennash a reboot
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 05:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
I think so as well, but Kenna's interesting side is the seductress side more than the goody goody side. Her character is morally grey and that's what I enjoy about her. As much as I know she won't mind a nice quite life, I don't think it's a thing for her especially if we want her to have a more relevant sl.
Right now, she became boring.
And I think AK has the potential of becoming a real power couple, (they're more like Chuck and Blair than Kennash imo)I know the writers will screw eventually like they did with Kennash, but I'm just hoping they won't at this point
Being married and being a wife doesn't automatically mean that you're no longer morally grey or that you can't get a better SL for your character. My complete objection to Kenna's current situation is her utter groveling and repeated apologies to Bash because he's being a complete knucklehead. She can be married and remain herself. And Kenna going to Antoine goes completely against the "You're done enough. You are enough." line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
Quote:
Originally Posted by reign_demedicifan (View Post)
Me too - I don't want them to hook up - I only want this to help give Kennash a reboot
Same. While I do like the actor playing Antoine, I'm not for A/K to become a canon thing.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
ScarletCourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread