Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2018, 10:41 PM
Master Fan

Lol that's okay. I saw tve posts in which you are referring and I wish i hadn't.
Old 09-06-2018, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Exactly. I really don't need to see that. Some of those shots were voyeuristic and just... wrong.

But Adelaide is still adorable. Looks like Georgia is going to be an interesting character.

Old 09-08-2018, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Ade spent last night with author and fan, Cecile Levee, at the resort she is staying at in Jamaica. [Click Right]

cecilelevee: @adelaidekane the Queen of #Reign #netflix this was so much fun, and way pass my bed time. You are a great conversationalist. I told Joey to use the slim lens on me, clearly he didn’t listen ������

ETA: Joey is there with her, and took this pretty shot.

Looks like they were filming the wedding scene.

Last edited by kerbear28; 09-09-2018 at 05:13 PM
Old 09-10-2018, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

New pics from the Natasha Wilson photoshoot.

deanastacia: Bravery in being soft ✨

adelaidekane: Living

X

More random posts on set.

Spoiler:

ETA:

adelaidekane: I need to find a different selfie pose #itsbrighttho

X

Gorgeous jewelry --- AKANESOURCE

Last edited by kerbear28; 09-13-2018 at 06:02 PM
Old 09-13-2018, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

And more from the set in Jamaica.

adelaidekane: Boom bomb ������ #setlife

roaming__elephant: Day 14 ✅ with a few of my wonderful cast.

Set life with Olivia and Chord! [Click Right]

adelaidekane: If you like piña coladas... ������ : @oliviaculpo

oliviaculpo: Spicy Georgia and sweet Laura Jane #BFFs

Last edited by kerbear28; 09-14-2018 at 06:11 AM
Old 09-15-2018, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Hey Everyone! Reminder that there is a new round in the Season 1 Ladies Costume Survivor. Please take a moment and VOTE HERE!

Looks like principal photography is done for "The Swing of Things." I wonder when Ade will be able to come home to LA?

adelaidekane: Low key miss Catalina @guess #guessisland

mararklein: #tbt today goes out to besties @laysladeo & @adelaidekane who are both off in different countries shooting MOOOOOVIES!!! To say I’m proud of you two would be the biggest understatement ... even tho I miss you gals terribly!! So I’m just dreaming of that time we were all in a diff country together, mad chillin in matching robes Come back to me, my loves!! But only once you’ve finished taking over the world mwahaha
#squadgoals #celebrateyourfriends #girlpower #besties #bffs #lovemyfriends #bigthingscoming

adelaidekane: Catamaran @joeypauline

Adelaide with a co-star and a Jamaican.

Last edited by kerbear28; 09-15-2018 at 06:40 PM
Old 09-17-2018, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

A virtual LOVEFEST as they wrap up the movie in Jamaica - plus summersaults and an "almost" shark sighting.

adelaidekane: Baybuh in Jamaica ������

adelaidekane: WRAP WRAP WRAAAAP!!! Gotta say, this has been one of the wildest adventures in my career to date. I am so proud to have worked with such an incredible group of hardworking, fun loving, kind individuals. Massive thanks to our incredible crew who hustled through sea, sunburn & torrential rain. To our wonderful partners in Jamaica without whom this movie wouldn’t be possible. And to the wonderful cast who brought 110% every day to make this film the best it could be! And last but not least, our bevy of cool as producers keeping the dream alive!!! A final thank you to our director Matt @roaming__elephant meeting you has made my year. It was a pleasure and an honor to work with you & I am humbled by the faith you have in all of us & in this project. WE MADE A MOVIE!!! ������������������������������������

roaming__elephant: Thanks Jamaica! Thank you @hedonismjamaica for a great show! Time to edit this thing! ������������������������������
#artist #independentfilm #art #actors #artoftheday #alexa #film #creative #indiefilm #instadaily #filmmaking #featurefilm #filmmaker #create #instalike #camera #producing #bts #cinematography #movies #filmmaking #producer #cinematography #instadaily #movie #filming #roamingelephant #jamaica

roaming__elephant: A fitting way to come to and end, we shot the arrival last... and the crew and cast gathered for a pic. @chordoverstreet @adelaidekane @oliviaculpo @carolynhennesy @emmabannana @roaming__elephant @kentwpurdy @lukedaniels72 @christinesc3 @krumpus127 @hedonismjamaica @waquie_jacquie
#camera #comedy #humor #caribbean #travel #explore #art #instagram #script #filmmaker #coastline #art #featurefilm #indie #artist #negril #prep #production #ocean #beautiful #film #directing #scouting #filmmaking #swim #comedy #resort #create #creative #jamaica

roaming__elephant: Thank you @adelaidekane for everything you brought to the role of Georgia. In addition, thank you so much for being open, kind, compassionate, and as giving of yourself as you were. The cast and crew all love you not only because you are a wonderful person. But also because you’re a one take wonder!! ������������
I look forward to working with you many more times on many more occasions, all over the globe!
#camera #comedy #humor #caribbean #travel #explore #art #instagram #script #filmmaker #coastline #art #featurefilm #indie #artist #negril #prep #production #ocean #beautiful #film #directing #scouting #filmmaking #swim #comedy #resort #create #creative #jamaica

oliviaculpo: That’s a wrap!!! ❤️������������ this is the best pic I could get because everyone was so excited and wouldn’t stand still ������������*♀️

blakfoxmusic: @adelaidekane sending shout outs to my Jamaican friends bless up

cecilelevee: Lens fun with @adelaidekane and @oliviaculpo #queens #startime #actress #Reign #modelsquad

emmabannana: Thank you to these two amazing humans for making the last month one of laughter and wit. Much love to you both, go Hedo! ������: @joeypauline (in between speedo wearing dancer attacks)

X

X

Last edited by kerbear28; 09-20-2018 at 06:54 PM
Old 09-20-2018, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Well, damn. [Click Right]

adelaidekane: Unintentionally matchy 😬

Ade in front of a mural created by her "The Swing of Things" director.

adelaidekane: Mural by the amazing @roaming__elephant 💕

Ade getting a lash lift? I didn't even know there was such a thing. But it looks great. I would love to avoid having to put mascara everyday... if my dumb lashes weren't so blonde.

makeup_by_kristy_berry: It’s been a wonderful month working in Jamaica with so many talented people 🇯🇲🎬 #featurefilm #AJamacianWeddingComedy #SwingofThings
#OliviaCulpo #AdelaideKane #OliverCooper #ChordOverstreet #OwenWilnon #LindaPearl #CarolynHennesy #EdBell #AlexVayshelboym #MattMcCoy

Old 09-22-2018, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Adelaide and Joey adopted the cutest puppy!!!! Meet Griffin Kane Pauline (Does it bug me a bit that she adopted a dog with him?… Yeah, but he's so cute I'm dealing with it. )

adelaidekane: Pup lyfe. Welcome to the fam little man!!! 🐶 @joeypauline @thelabellefoundation

THERE ARE LOTS OF PICS AND VIDS SO I'LL PUT THEM UNDER THE SPOILER TAGS.

Spoiler:

Another pic of Ade on set in Jamaica.

Another visit to Olga Lorencin Skincare Institut in Beverly Hills. It's adorable that Ade thinks she needs to be "fixed". Seriously? But I love how real she is... straight talk about her bacne.

Old 09-24-2018, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Celebrating her friend Teri Andrez's birthday with Laysla and Kelsey Andrade.

[Click Right]

adelaidekane: Paper boi

[Click Right]

Ranma and Griffin.

More puppy love.

adelaidekane: Nvm 🐶
Old 09-26-2018, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

BTS of a New Photo Shoot!!! For God's sake... the EYEBROWS.

adelaidekane: Yesterday ♥️

adelaidekane: Oh hai ������

[Click Right]

[Click Right]

ETA: Forgot to mention some good news! Ade has been RECONFIRMED for the FandomVibes Convention in Milan. It's been rescheduled for April 27-28 of 2019. Let's hope that Toby can still join her - or some other Reign castmates.

Last edited by kerbear28; 10-08-2018 at 09:23 PM
Old 09-29-2018, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Here's a little to catch up with Adelaide.

Another pic of Ade at the wrap party in Jamaica.

BTS of another photoshoot with Tiziano Lugli.

More fun with Griffin.

Old 10-01-2018, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Adelaide showing off some gifts she received from different brands in her IG stories. It took her a long time to get through it all. Oh and there is some more cuteness with Ranma and Griffin.

X

X

AND SEXY PHOTOS BY HUDSON TAYOR. I'm certainly not a prude, but a couple of them are a bit too risqué for me. I mean, she looks stunning, but... she's such a beautiful girl, she doesn't need to show SO much. I appreciate modesty. They are gorgeous pics, though.

Last edited by kerbear28; 10-03-2018 at 09:23 PM
Old 10-03-2018, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

ADELAIDE LOOKING BEAUTIFUL LAST NIGHT AT THE DEADLINE AWARDS SEASON KICKOFF.

bobbyeliot: Tonight with this beauty @adelaidekane ������✨ Style: @catapper
Makeup: @debchungbeauty
#hairbybobbyeliot #Adelaidekane #beautyandthebeast

Wishing Joey a Happy Birthday.

adelaidekane: Happy birthday my angel #ilyttsatmaba

adelaidekane: Magic with the best in the west 🌟 @photobyhudson @serenahawaii @deb_chung @thejoshliu @catapper #wheresmycalvincampaign

adelaidekane: Deadline Awards Season Kick Off Partyyyy 🎉 @deadline .

adelaidekane: It takes a village 💄

Last edited by kerbear28; 10-06-2018 at 07:24 PM
Old 10-06-2018, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

she sure keeps busy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread