Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2017, 05:36 AM
Master Fan

I'm not sure she's really evil yet either. I think even her working with the witch behind her mother's back may really be an attempt to prove herself to her mother by outsmarting her.
Old 11-09-2017, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

^ I could definitely see that being the case. I'm SUPER curious to see exactly HOW evil Drizzy is and what her motivations really are, too. No matter what, I just hope they bring out her humanity and make her redeemable. Ade could do a great job with a complex, sympathetic character like that.

Looks like Ade is back in LA, and she was masking and drinking wine while she packed. She must have had a break from filming?

And of course she added the DRAMATIC music. Dun Dun DUNNNN [Click Right to see all the posts]

Not impressed with suitcases --- AKANESOURCE

X

Last edited by kerbear28; 11-10-2017 at 09:35 PM
Old 11-09-2017, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

Interview with Adelaide Kane about Drizella. No spoilers, just a little speculation.

'Once Upon a Time' star Adelaide Kane on that Drizella reveal

I'm hoping to hear of her being upped to a series regular soon. I'm kind of surprised it hasn't happened already.
Old 11-09-2017, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

I would love if she became a regular. Might be cool if she was redeemed eventually and joined the "heroes"...eventually. Id like to see her cause all kinds of trouble first.
Old 11-09-2017, 09:18 PM
Master Fan

She can join the rest of the reformed villains.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

First, thanks for sharing that interview with Adelaide, Sherry! Some very interesting and insightful speculation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDoneAbusingYou (View Post)
I would love if she became a regular. Might be cool if she was redeemed eventually and joined the "heroes"...eventually. Id like to see her cause all kinds of trouble first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
She can join the rest of the reformed villains.
YES, this is all I want! The reformed villains are my favorite characters. For now, it would just be amazing if Adelaide became a series regular.
Old 11-10-2017, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

So I might have been wrong about Drizella not being the true big bag. Wow. Adelaide was fantastic in this episode!!
Old 11-10-2017, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

^ I know, right?! She was amazing! WOW she can flip the switch. One minute my heart is breaking for her, and the next I want Regina to pound her into dust. I don't know for sure what they have planned for her character, but maybe she really is the big bad for this season. It was awesome seeing her scenes with Lana. She really held her own and I was so proud.

Haha

adelaidekane: They don't make vases like they used to. All new ep of @onceabcofficial on tonight! On @abcnetwork 8/7C

X

Some skincare with @nursejamiela in LA and getting her hair done at @thedrybar. [Click Right]

And on her way to meet Rose.

X

Before the gifs of this episode some out... might as well share some of Ivy/Drizella from the last episode.

X

Last edited by kerbear28; 11-11-2017 at 01:17 PM
Old 11-10-2017, 10:16 PM
Master Fan

I love that they are giving her good material to work with. I hope they continue to give Drizella a human side as well. Villains that are too evil tend to end up dead and I don't want that. I'm hoping the witch is still the big villain, but we'll see.

ETA: If you all are interested, there are a bunch of new episode stills that must be from a cut scene involving Regina, Drizzy, and a flower. They are so good, I wish that hadn't been cut!
http://www.farfarawaysite.com/sectio...y6/gallery.htm

Last edited by sherry02; 11-11-2017 at 08:24 AM
Old 11-11-2017, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Yes, I need them to continue to show Drizzy's human side. I need her to survive. It's still possible that witch is the real big bad, so we'll see.

Oh my gosh those new episode stills are PRECIOUS!! So sad that they cut that scene! Thanks for the link, Shelly. Amanda posted them on her IG and tumblr, too. How cute are they?!!! [Click Right]

Ade was at SoHo House with Rachel and Laysla. I'm so glad she's back in LA.

adelaidekane: It's good to be back

laysladeo: Friday indeed

X

Last edited by kerbear28; 11-12-2017 at 12:18 PM
Old 11-12-2017, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

I think the fact that Drizella was portrayed in a sympathetic light in the flashbacks is a good sign. Most of the reformed villains have sympathetic backgrounds and at least one terrible parent, so she fits the pattern they tend to use for those characters.
Old 11-12-2017, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I think the fact that Drizella was portrayed in a sympathetic light in the flashbacks is a good sign. Most of the reformed villains have sympathetic backgrounds and at least one terrible parent, so she fits the pattern they tend to use for those characters.
Most specifically she seems to fit Regina's pattern. I mean...nit exactly obviously...but out of all the villains it most closely resembles hers....with a dash of Zelena thrown in BC of the sister thing.
Old 11-12-2017, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

^ I agree. I can definitely see Drizzy's character development fitting into the reformed villain pattern - especially Regina's. The fact that they made her so sympathetic in the flashbacks and even had Regina care for her makes me really hopeful.

Looks like Ade and Joey went to an 80's themed birthday party. They look incredible!

X

adelaidekane: 80's inspired realness with the 1 @joeypauline Question: What do you guys think about me doing a make up tutorial for this look on YouTube?? Sound off in the commentsssss

SO MANY GIFS!!! Ade and Lane knocking it out of the park in Wake Up Call under the spoiler tags.

Spoiler:

And another of Roni and Ivy in Greenbacks.

Spoiler:

Last edited by kerbear28; 11-12-2017 at 09:55 PM
Old 11-13-2017, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

She looks great! Her hair is getting longer again. I like it.
Old 11-13-2017, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

She looks adorable with short hair, but I like it a little longer.

Drizella in the promo stills for the next episode (under the spoiler tags).

Spoiler:

Looks like Joey surprised her with a visit to Chateau Sureau. Looks beautiful!

X