Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2017, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDoneAbusingYou (View Post)
It's weird, today I saw a jacket that was the same as the ine Addie is wearing in OUAT
Cool! I really like that jacket.

^ She makes it look effortless.

More posts with the OOTD and RANMA.

X

X

X
Old 07-27-2017, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

ing as always to share a few new posts from Adelaide... who's being an adult whilst ordering off the kid's menu.

adelaidekane: New aesthetic

I LOVE THIS SHOT.

adelaidekane: Happy hump day

Last edited by kerbear28; 07-27-2017 at 06:40 PM
Old 07-27-2017, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

I always have that impulse as well.
Old 07-28-2017, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

You mean the impulse to buy weird, goofy stuff? I suffer from that at times as well. I like that about Ade's style though... one day she looks polished and put together, and the next she is wearing cat jeans.

Sweet post from Ade about being a part of the Acquainted film.

adelaidekane: Supremely honored to be part of this amazing project & so proud of my @acquaintedfilm fam! Keep your eyeballs & ears peeled folks, it's gonna be a good one ✨ #acquaintedfilm

ETA: Sorry Ade... but this waffle looks weird. It hard to tell what all is on it.

adelaidekane: Sweet dreams are made of thiiiiiiis. Nap time now @nerowafflebar

LOVE this outfit. Hopefully we get some Ade/Rach pics soon.

X

Last edited by kerbear28; 07-29-2017 at 05:10 PM
Old 07-30-2017, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Lovely close ups of Ade's hair and make up. SO pretty.

X

ETA:

X

Last edited by kerbear28; 08-01-2017 at 05:32 PM
Old 08-01-2017, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Because Adelaide went to the Capilano Suspension Bridge in Vancouver with Rose, who I believe plays Alice (as in Alice in Wonderland) in OUAT. So cute.

X

roseareyn: Capilano Suspension Bridge w/Addy

X

[CLICK RIGHT TO SEE MORE ]

roseareyn: Adventure day. @onceabcofficial

adelaidekane: Addy & @roseareyn big adventure 🌿 #capilanobridge
Old 08-02-2017, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

I thought there already was an Alice wasn't there.
Old 08-02-2017, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

I'm not sure... I haven't gotten to that part yet. That's just what the girl who runs the akanesource blog said. But she might be mistaken. There seems to be some confusion as to what character Rose plays.

BTW, I love the OUAT gif sets you just posted on your tumblr. Is it odd that my absolute favorite characters on this show are the villains? Regina and Rumple own my heart.

ETA: Aww poor Ade is really tired.... again.

ETA2: Adelaide really like her new facial mask.

X

Last edited by kerbear28; 08-04-2017 at 05:36 PM
Old 08-05-2017, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

Delurking for a moment since I'm an OUAT fan and can provide some clarification. Rose is playing Alice from Alice in Wonderland. Several years ago there was a one season spinoff called Once Upon a Time in Wonderland and the character of Alice was part of that show. On OUAT, multiple versions of the same characters can exist. Rose's Alice will be different from the other Alice. They'll likely have similar backgrounds, but there will be storyline and character differences. Hope that makes sense.

I watched Reign up until the time Mary left for Scotland. I loved Frary and it broke my heart when he died, even though I knew it had to happen. I also loved Mary and Catherine's dynamic. Part of the reason I stopped watching after she left for Scotland was because I figured both relationships I loved had come to an end. Also I figured the show would end with Mary's death and I didn't want that to watch that happen.

I was very excited when I saw Adelaide is going to be on OUAT. I hope they make good use of her talents.
Old 08-05-2017, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Thanks for "delurking." And thanks for clarifying about Rose's character. That makes sense. I'm just on Season 4 of OUAT, and I love it so much! I can't wait for Ade to be a part of it. I hope you can make it over to this thread to talk about it. I'll have to visit the OUAT board, too. BTW, I love your icon! REGINA!

You're not alone. A lot of people stopped watching after Francis died and after Mary left for Scotland. It was difficult. Frary and Matherine are EVERYTHING. Personally, I was so happy that I kept watching.... there are some great moments in Season 4 (and even some more Frary and Matherine). Have you watched the finale, yet?

X
Old 08-05-2017, 09:10 AM
Master Fan

I love Regina so much! She is my favorite character on OUAT! I spend most of my time on the Lana Parrilla boards because we are all a bit obsessed with Regina over there.

This seems like a friendly group, so I will stop in here more often.

I might watch season 4 of Reign if there is Frary and Matherine. I never could make myself like Elizabeth. I think it's because it was always in the back of my mind that she would eventually order Mary's execution and that just put her on my bad side from day 1. And poor Lola. That happened just an episode or two after I stopped watching, but I read about it online.

I have not watched the finale, but the night it aired, I texted my sister in law who watches and told her I needed to know if Frary reunited in the afterlife. She told me they did, but I haven't watched it yet because I know I will be sobbing and I am not ready. Eventually I will watch it, but I will be fast forwarding through Mary's execution because NOPE, I don't want that visual in my head.
Old 08-05-2017, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Seriously, how could anyone NOT be obsessed with Regina? She is by far my favorite character on the show. If I make it over to the OUAT board, I'm sure I will spend most of my time in Lana's thread.

I'm glad that we seem friendly. It would be great to see you around here more often. If you watch any of Season 4 or the finale, you definitely need to come back and tell us what you thought.

I definitely recommend watching Season 4... at least to give you a bit more closure on Mary's story. Plus, like I said, we do get some more Matherine and references to Francis. Frary's reunion in the afterlife is AMAZING. It's pretty much everything I hoped for. It was what they deserved, and I am so grateful for it. You NEED to watch it when you are ready. Between that and Mary's execution, it was very emotional. tbh I'm still not quite over it.

Adelaide was celebrating her birthday early this weekend with Joey at Parker Palm Springs. She looks so happy and relaxed. Check out everything under the spoiler tags.

adelaidekane *Early birthday weekend brekkie @parkerpalmsprings . .
: @joeypauline #spoiledaf #omnomnom#normas

Spoiler:

Last edited by kerbear28; 08-07-2017 at 05:30 PM
Old 08-07-2017, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

For anyone interested, there was slightly altered version of the promo for OUAT season 7 released yesterday and there is a new shot of Adelaide in in there was not in the original promo. It must have been edited after the original promo aired at SDCC.

Old 08-07-2017, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Thanks for that!!! Her character looks like such a spoiled brat, but adorable.

More pre-birthday celebrations (this time including Rachel and Alyssa ). There were THREE cakes, Cards Against Humanity (with a TON of people), and Ade receiving a print from her favorite artist. She's so excited!!! Ade has some amazing friends, I must say. They really love her.

Check everything out under the spoiler tags.

adelaidekane: I'm fairly sure this is heaven 😌 @parkerpalmsprings #psyc #palmsprinhsyachtclub #massageheaven

adelaidekane: The biggest of all birthday thank you's to Jonathon for making this trip possible & the wonderful folks at @parkerpalmsprings for this AMAZING weekend!!! To the lovely K.T. for making us feel so welcome, Dusty for keeping us well fed, the sweet Herve for talking food with us, Alonso for saving our damned lives when our spare tire was loose & Otto at Mr. Parker for conspiring with my love for the best birthday surprise ever. THANK YOU from the bottom of my little Aussie heart! Last but not least, to my wonderful man @joeypauline I love you fiercely, with every fiber of my being. They broke the mold when they made you & I am so lucky to have you in my life. BEST BIRTHDAY EVERRR!!!

adelaidekane: Dream come true!!! Artists proof by the exceptional @jamesjeanart from my love. I've been a huge fan of @jamesjeanart illustrations and work for as long as I can remember, my favorite artist from my favorite person. Needless to say I cried all through dinner 😭 so excited to put this mama up on a wall I've been saving for something truly special. Thank you so much James for your note and your work, you're a visionary and an inspiration! ❤️❤️❤️ #jamesjean #dreamy #bestburthdayeverrrr #BESTBURTHDAYEVERRR

Spoiler:

Last edited by kerbear28; 08-07-2017 at 05:34 PM
Old 08-09-2017, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

This makes me so happy.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread