Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2014, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

Addy was amazing in last night's episode. I actually tweeted to the folks at TV hoping they will have her as their Performer of the Week. She deserves some recognition. That could not have been easy to film, and the emotions and places she had to go to emotionally to portray Mary's fear, strength and vulnerability.
Old 12-05-2014, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_shiningstar (View Post)
Addy was amazing in last night's episode. I actually tweeted to the folks at TV hoping they will have her as their Performer of the Week. She deserves some recognition. That could not have been easy to film, and the emotions and places she had to go to emotionally to portray Mary's fear, strength and vulnerability.
I could not agree more, Robin. Ade was incredible and she deserves the recognition. I can't imagine how difficult it would be for an actor to go to the places she had to emotionally. It was simply stunning.

Congrats to the Hair Survivor winner. It's would not have been my top choice, but it is pretty.
Old 12-06-2014, 12:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
HONORABLE MENTION | From the moment Reign‘s second season began, Mary’s world has been crumbling around her. Between the arrival of the plague and the rise of religious conflict, her sense of security within the palace walls has been gradually diminishing — and on Thursday’s episode, a violent rape shattered that security completely. Not only did Adelaide Kane project a haunting vulnerability in the aftermath of the attack, but her subsequent display of strength — as Catherine noted, Mary needed to provide comfort to her people — was nothing short of inspiring. Many criticize rape as a cheap plot device on TV shows, but the depth Kane brought to her depiction of a victim on the rise justified the attack’s inclusion, difficult to watch as it may have been. Neither Mary, nor Reign, will ever be the same.
X

So glad they recognized her for this!
Old 12-06-2014, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Me too! She deserves it!
Old 12-06-2014, 11:17 PM
Elite Fan

Congrats to Addy. She really did a fantastic job. Her best work to date.
Old 12-09-2014, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 12-09-2014, 05:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewall (View Post)
Congrats to Addy. She really did a fantastic job. Her best work to date.
She so did, she was amazing, I was crying the whole time and I'm not the crying type

Thanks for the video!

RoseBennett
Old 12-10-2014, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sure she will continue to slay this storyline as long as the writing holds up.
Old 12-10-2014, 07:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

TFTNT! (A little late )

I am so happy that Addy was recognized by TVLine for her fantastic job last episode. I agree with Rachel, her best work to date!
Old 12-11-2014, 04:07 AM
Master Fan

RoseBennett
Old 12-12-2014, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

She was wonderful in 2x10 as well. For all the downsides to this storyline, it is definitely showcasing Addy's acting skills like nothing else before it.
Old 12-14-2014, 10:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

I was shipping Mary and Sebastian but they killed it comletely. but in S2 there is big chemistry between her and Conde <3
am I only one who sees this ? why isn't there any thread about them?
Old 12-15-2014, 02:38 PM
Elite Fan

^No one has started one. You are welcome to do so!

Welcome here. Hope you'll stick around.
Old 12-16-2014, 05:56 AM
Master Fan

I'm afraid I won't join that thread

RoseBennett
Old 12-16-2014, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me neither I'm not buying that

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Closed Thread   Post New Thread