Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2015, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

We miss you, too, Mikaela.

Let the games begin....as soon as our lovely host is ready.
Old 06-17-2015, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_shiningstar (View Post)
So did I see Kandace and Andrea both volunteer to host upcoming trivias & Monday Mad Libs?
you did . I'm open to hosting anytime after next week. I never did anything quite like this before but it should be a fun experience .

Quote:
I really appreciate your compliment on my writing style. It means a lot.
Aww, well it means a lot to have you say that Kandace .

ETA: Desi, I'm now following your Tumblr (my username is the same one I use here). Your gifs and artwork are amazing .
Andrea ღ|Icon: mine
Old 06-17-2015, 07:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'll be ready in just a hew minutes. Glad you're here Mikaela! I think Andrea and Kandace said they might join in tonight. Let's give them a couple more minutes to show up

Yeah I think changing in the middle would be kinda silly. I just didn't think filling up the 300th with trivia was that ideal. I want to celebrate it some more before it's gone! But whatever everyone else wants is fine with me.
Old 06-17-2015, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

It isn't ideal... hmm... decisions ...We can move trivia to the Couples thread...for tonight. And leave a big notice and link as to where the game is happening just in case others stop in...
Old 06-17-2015, 07:17 PM
Master Fan

I'm here Heather, I just had to change into another 300th icon. There are so many great choices .
Old 06-17-2015, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Sounds good to me, Robin.

Hey Andrea! Great icon choice.
Old 06-17-2015, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

Hi Keri!

Thanks. Yours is a great choice too .
Old 06-17-2015, 07:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hey andrea!! Thanks for joining in!!!

2.03 TRIVIA WILL BEGIN SHORTLY!!!
PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE COUPLES THREAD TO PLAY!!!!! COME JOIN IN ON THE FUN!!
LINK TO COUPLES THREAD
Old 06-17-2015, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

I am thinking changing mine too, probably tomorrow, for the rewatch!

Whoa! I think that will catch everyone's attention!
Old 06-17-2015, 08:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

we've moved to a new thread on the couples board!! Here's the link!!
Old 06-17-2015, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Congrats on 300 threads
Old 06-17-2015, 10:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi everyone! I miss you all!

I've been away for so long and I still can't be back (I plan on coming back in the fall). My life is really hectic right now. But I took a 5 minute break to come and then I saw the 300th thread. Congratulations!!!

I need to get one of those beautiful 300th icons!

Icon: Chlarkfan
Old 06-17-2015, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

Hey guys

youtube
Old 06-17-2015, 10:46 PM
Loyal Fan

I keep apologizing for this every week, but I am sorry for missing trivia!! Today was the last day of my family's visit, so I was quite occupied. I went to a museum and went on a tour of a gorgeous Victorian house (original, historical building owned by a surgeon and his wife, then later on the home to the first woman to ever get married in the state of Arizona on the date it became a state (Feb. 14th, 1912)! It was sooo cool; I kinda want to buy a house just like it! But again, I'm sorry. I will most DEFINITELY (y'all can pm me constantly to ensure I don't forget) be there for next trivia...obviously because it sounds like I'll be hosting... Wouldn't want an absent host, now would we?

Quote:
And speaking of talent and fraries...I hope everyone has had a chance to read Kandace's fic Reignite, linked in the OP. She says this is her first fanfic...and perhaps it is ,but it is clear she has written some kind of fic before, and is good at it. At least I think so.
Kandace also said it was her first time making a fanvid...which she did an excellent job doing! Loved it.
Aww, thanks! It is indeed my first fanfic, though I have written (and still do occasionally) multiple original works. In fact, if any of you are interested, feel free to PM me and I'll give you the link to my Figment page where my original pieces can be viewed.

Quote:
So did I see Kandace and Andrea both volunteer to host upcoming trivias & Monday Mad Libs?
Yes, yes you did. And if I am correct, I do believe I am hosting trivia and creating the madlib next week for 2x04?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbear28 (View Post)
Kandace, I hope the packing went well last night. (I'm not fond of it, either. ) I read your fic, and I loved it! I completely agree that the show lacked true insight into Mary's thoughts, emotions and motivations in episode 2x18 (in most of Season 2, really. ). So, I'm very glad that you decided to rectify that in your fic. It was beautifully done (especially for your first fic! ), and I'm so excited that you are going to continue it! I also watched your vid. The song you picked was so perfect for Frary. Again, I can't believe it was your FIRST vid! You pick up on things quickly. It was so well done!
Ah, it did! I packed an entire China hutch... But I still have an entire 2,000 sq ft house to pack.
THANK YOU! You all are the sweetest. I'm so glad you enjoyed the video. The song has Frary written all over it. I didn't think the vid was that great, at least not up to par with Leah's, but I appreciate everyone's positive feedback. It means a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bscgirl99 (View Post)
you did . I'm open to hosting anytime after next week. I never did anything quite like this before but it should be a fun experience .
We're in the same boat. Hopefully we'll be able to give each other tips from each of our experiences, and of course, we are quite fortunate to have such lovely people ready to help us in any way they can.
Francis de Valois Mary Stuart

Kandace
Icon Credit: Issi
Old 06-17-2015, 10:58 PM
Master Fan

Hi Leah! I'm so glad you were able to stop by Merie .

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLynn92295 (View Post)
We're in the same boat. Hopefully we'll be able to give each other tips from each of our experiences, and of course, we are quite fortunate to have such lovely people ready to help us in any way they can.
Yeah hopefully we'll be able to give each other tips and we are definitely fortunate to have such wonderful people ready to help us and have such strong faith in us . I think we'll do well .
Closed Thread   Post New Thread