Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2014, 07:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thank you for the offer Keri!! I watched the ep on my computer earlier so I'm good. I was just looking forward to watching it on a bigger screen

The second half of the episode is breathtakingly beautiful!!! Even with the intense grief, i was just blown away (again) but the Frary scenes!!! The last 2 Frary scenes #dead

THE FIREFLY/LANTERN scene helped sooth the pain in my heart IT WAS SO BEAUTFIUL AND WONDERFUL AND I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
Francis you and your romantic gestures KILL ME with feels. I feel like my heart's gonna burst!!!
Old 10-23-2014, 07:40 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Keri. I have 2 PMs so I will check it out soon! I've been busy with other things after the hot tub.

I appreciate the prayers and good thoughts.
Old 10-23-2014, 08:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Robin, , be strong!
Old 10-23-2014, 08:14 PM
Passionate Fan

It's safe to post gifs now, i believe.

"uncommonly desirable" How much is that Francis? Like, more than usual when we get him being a good husband and all the lipbites and boobgrazes?

You just know if things hadn't gone horribly wrong they would've gone back to their chambers and they would have been the ones to almost crack their bed in two -not Bash and Kenna.

Can you tell I haven't watched past this point yet?
Old 10-23-2014, 08:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

Frary has probably broken a bed or two in their time Francis was all over his wife this episode it was glorious to watch!!!
This scene was just so sweet and adorable and SIGHHHHH

I'm gonna sign off now. I've got a work even bright and early tomorrow! Hopefully I'll actually be able to get to sleep early for once. Then maybe I won't oversleep and get to work late

Goodnight lovely Fraries friends!!! Looking forward to our discussion on this episode!!!
Old 10-23-2014, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Oh, Francis and Mary have definitely broken the bed in two a few times.

I'm off to bed as well. It has been unexpectedly stressful night for me. So, I'm going to try to get some sleep. I have a work party to go tomorrow, but I'll try to check in.

I love that gif set you posted, Mikaela. That scene was so adorable. I can't wait to post all of the beautiful gif sets of this episode here.

Good night, my darlings.
Old 10-23-2014, 09:10 PM
Loyal Fan

waaaaaaahhhh... Frary! Tobelaide slays again! The amount of talent these two have. CW, take note. you have diamonds in your hands. Diamonds!

And onwards,

Awww, Frary are having a baby! So happy! And Ireland agrees with them. Beautiful, bountiful, happiness! Mary was literally glowing! So beautiful! And of course, hubby Francis, stars, heart eyes everytime he chances upon Mary. Waaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

Quick, hide both of them in the tower with lots of food and all the comforts of home. Doctor, please give them the Tardis! I just want them to have that bubble until the baby grows up to teenage years. lol And they have lots of children after.

All fetus frary stories! Fireflies fetus Frary story, awww... Lanterns in the sky, diamonds in the sky...

And at last I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything looks different
Now that I see you

YES, people, I'm having feels of Rapunzel as Frary's daughter kidnapped by the Reignwriters. MY feels!

See! Frary baby! Francis' curls. Mary's big eyes. Francis' mouth and teeth. Mary's facial shape. Mary's nose. Seee!

=========

And that FREX! in the morning. Noses, smiles, doing underneath a beautiful lace sheets.

Catherine, crazy grandmama! How awkward, she climbed onto the bed after FREX, well ongoing FREX, and they're still naked and she climbs into the bed! Oh Catherine! With food.

And the servants to see the naked King and Queen in that situation with crazy Catherine in bed. The image, I can't!

=========

FREITH! My Freith, they meet! They are so brothers. I don't care, they looked like brothers to me. And I hope they will have a great talk and put Narcisse's evilness down.

I seriously don't believe Narcisse, well of what he said to Lola. Maybe there are bits and pieces of truthfulness but still, I can't stop being suspicious.

And as much as I like Greith, I like Fauntleroy Castleroy.
Spoiler:

=========

Mary, Mary, Mary, you are Queen, why must you be the one to go to someone? Let them come to you! You, a Queen, girl! They are your subjects! You are giving yourself unnecessary stress, girl. Stahp it! Reignwriters, stahp making Mary looked like a beggar Queen.

Plus you, pregnant, girl! You shouldn't be so stress! Stahp meddling about with things. Stahp trying to be superwoman to other people. Just be a mom.

And she lost the child and she had just to be superwoman again. Mary, selflessness is unwarranted and unwanted. You have a baby inside of you, needs you to be strong, only for him or her, not for everyone else around you.

Dammit, where's Nostradamus! He could have helped!

So next time, Mary, I know there will be a next time. I hope there will be a next time, take care of yourself and the baby, ok? Its ok to be selfish. Its alright. So very alright.

I feel Conde and Mary are like brother James and Mary. All I can see is bro-sis.

=========

I think the three horsemen are looking for their fourth. lol They just want their bro back, lol. And when they find the fourth, they will wake Apocalypse from his slumber - wait, wrong fandom. Sorry got carried away with an X-men comic arc. lol

=========

Bonus; Francis marring Catherine's wonderful reminiscing of golden food with thoughts of Princess Claude vomiting gold flecks all over the place. That little Catherine food throw.

Just for Frary, Catherine and Rapunzel - 9/10.

And night everyone.
Old 10-23-2014, 09:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Night everyone

I should be off to bed too, my last finals are early tomorrow! History and Physics and I'm done. I'll finally get some much needed time to write.

I'll leave you with my favorite gif at the moment:

Francis' eyeballs and Mary's laugh and happy nekkid Frary under the covers being happy.

I'm in no hurry to watch the rest of the episode.

Goodnight
Old 10-23-2014, 09:33 PM
Elite Fan

Popping in real quick because, yes, I'm sitting in a hotel room having just watched the episode and now I'm all teary because THAT FINAL SCENE!!!

I'm sorry, but that was just about the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Like, EVER.

The world is dark, Fraries, but you are my light.

OK, now I have to sleep because I have a lot to do tomorrow.

#fireflies
Old 10-23-2014, 09:51 PM
Master Fan

Just finished the episode.

Can this be our next thread title please!
"Whatever the future brings, you are my light."

That is all I have time to say now. I need to go to sleep badly. Goodnight!
Old 10-23-2014, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I am going to bed now, Talk to you all later! .

Goodnight everyone! .

I will try to come on this thread more .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 10-23-2014, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm still a mess guys. I don't think I'll be able to recover and I'm also quite mad.
Old 10-24-2014, 12:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freckles87 (View Post)
I'm still a mess guys. I don't think I'll be able to recover and I'm also quite mad.
I can believe that

youtube
Old 10-24-2014, 01:41 AM
Obsessed Fan

Source
Old 10-24-2014, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Just popping for a quick good morning!

Mandy, that gif set!

Mikaela - Francis' eyeroll and Mary's laugh in that gif. So lovely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_shiningstar (View Post)
Can this be our next thread title please!
"Whatever the future brings, you are my light."
I completely agree. YES.

I WILL NEVER RECOVER. AND I DON'T CARE.

Happy Friday everyone!