Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2014, 07:35 AM
Passionate Fan

I think they usually release them late afternoon ish like 3-5pm

Icon: Jessiegabriela
Old 01-13-2014, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Which for will be.........? I guess around 10PM. I'm Italian

Can I ask you when Adelaide said that quote that has been used for the Mash thread?
Old 01-13-2014, 07:50 AM
Passionate Fan

Ciao!

I believe she said that in an interview but I don't remember which one. Sorry I'm no help. Maybe someone else will know.

Icon: Jessiegabriela
Old 01-13-2014, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's right, ciao

Don't worry, I asked only to know the context of that. Probably related to "the chill in the air" episode.
Old 01-13-2014, 08:06 AM
Master Fan

here, they paraphrased it

Quote:
Does that mean to Mary that Francis is the hard choice and Sebastian the easy choice?

ADELAIDE: It’s not a choice for her, really. That’s what makes it easy. Bash is never an option. He will never be a real option. So Mary can relax with him on a level because he has no political clout. Yet he’s the more dangerous one because she doesn’t guard herself around him and he gets her — instinctively. Francis doesn’t even try to get her because he’s so afraid of getting to know her and falling in love with her. They have such a disjointed relationship. They just can’t communicate. Whereas with Sebastian, she can talk to him and share her fears. He has nothing to gain by selling her out. He can’t have anything. He has nothing but the clothes on his back and the skills that he learns. He has nothing and therefore he can do her no damage. So he is the more dangerous choice because it’s always that one guy you feel comfortable with, then you go all a sudden, “wait a minute,” and you realize that at someone you’ve fallen in love with him because he is the only person who really gets you. So Bash is definitely easier for her, but that’s what makes him so dangerous.
REIGN Preview: Adelaide Kane Dishes On A Queen’s Heart Torn Between Two Brothers | the TV addict
Old 01-13-2014, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, yes thank you. It was about the first episodes of the season.

But this:
Quote:
Francis doesn’t even try to get her because he’s so afraid of getting to know her and falling in love with her.
God, she nailed it And yet, he couldn't help himself, they both couldn't help it. They communicate a lot, honestly.
Old 01-13-2014, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

Yes, they fell in love anyway

It's funny that she's only talking about earlier eps, because I really never saw BM have this connection where Bash was the only one who really ~got her. I'd say even Clarissa understands her more than Bash does at this point.
Old 01-13-2014, 08:52 AM
Passionate Fan

TFTNT!! you guys burn through these!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bree347 (View Post)

It's funny that she's only talking about earlier eps, because I really never saw BM have this connection where Bash was the only one who really ~got her. I'd say even Clarissa understands her more than Bash does at this point.
Man I remember that interview and how pissed it got me after reading it because all she talks about Bash being dangerous because he understands her more ans stuff and her falling all of a sudden for him because she feels comfortable around him, pisses me off because it never happens the only truthful part about that interview is how scared francis is to know her and end up falling for her, which he does because he can't help himself, he fell in love with everything about her.
whereas bash doesn't even develop a decent relationship with Mary in the first eps, all the relationship we have is what other people have told us.

Old 01-13-2014, 09:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:

Mary/Clarissa I ship it bye

I love you because you're my best friend
J&M
and I want to grow old with you.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:05 AM
Addicted Fan

Took me a bit to back-read and catch up! While I worked through my weekend, you were all so busy! Glad the survivor has been entertaining you.

And we are so close to the show being back! It used to be so far away and now we are at, what, 9 or 10 days dependent on where you live? That's just so exciting.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think what she meant is that with Bash she can forget for a moment she's the Queen, because he's a guy who has no such of responsabilities, at least not the ones she and Francis have. He's part of that world, but not really, and that's why she was able to open herself up and rant about her situation with Francis, most of the time, because she can do it with him. He won't judge her or make her feel like "oh you're the Queen, though, it's part of the job". And I think she defined him as dangerous, because he's the kind of guy who could kinda take her to a bad place, since he has no bargain on his shoulders. Since he's attractive exactly because of that. I guess she could easily talk about it with her friends, yet he's another kind of friend. And perhaps that's the kind of bond the writers intend to form between them, I don't know. Yet, it can't even be compared to what Mary and Francis have. I mean, for Bash she may forget for one moment she's the Queen, and act in a "Hakuna Matata" mod, like drinking and ranting about her condition, but with Francis she feels like that girl she is all the time.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:14 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I get that and it's fine if that's what they're going for, as long as they SHOW me. But Ade is only talking about the first 8 eps there and I definitely did not see what she described with Mash.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:17 AM
Extreme Fan

They must have cut some scenes or Adelaide was just hyping up the triangle which she's good at.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

yeah I don't see it either, it's only somewhat relevant to Francis in the pilot.
If that was true about Bash and Mary/Bash, the triangle wouldn't be so unbalanced, lol.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah I get that and it's fine if that's what they're going for, as long as they SHOW me. But Ade is only talking about the first 8 eps there and I definitely did not see what she described there with Mash.
Oh no, I saw something only 1x05, when she drinks with him. Stop. I guess she's been told to hype the triangle.