Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2014, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by warangel88 (View Post)
I thought we were going to a hand survivor or something.
That would be much too difficult considering hands are involved in pretty much every Frary scene.
Old 01-07-2014, 01:59 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Quote:
Even though i expect the next passionate kiss/sex scene we get will be at their wedding/wedding night
that makes me so sad
Old 01-07-2014, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think it help matters that they will probably be more of the triangle until then, and possibly (hopefully not) after it.

Old 01-07-2014, 02:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallistaHogan (View Post)
That would be much too difficult considering hands are involved in pretty much every Frary scene.
I love that about them. Kissing isn't enough they must embrace or cling or inhale each other.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewall (View Post)
I love that about them. Kissing isn't enough they must embrace or cling or inhale each other.
Yep. I can multi-ship, but these two are fairly passionate for a main canon couple. With the canon couples on other shows, it's usually kind of boring because they just have the existing relationship as a given. This is one of the few shows where you can actually see a canon couple that can't really be disproven. It's not just because of history, it's because they have so much chemistry.

Once this stupid triangle is over, I want them to revisit Bash/Lola. It was cute when she kept him company.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I love that description
Mary ♔ Francis
Old 01-07-2014, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Honestly I generally prefer couples don't have an existing relationship prior to the show. Besides friendship (which is the case for MF) and occasionally if they are together but separated for whatever reason. I think it is a lot more meaningful to see the their relationship grow as time passes by, than have an existing relationship where they are married or whatever.

So I can see where you coming from.

Old 01-07-2014, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
Yep. I can multi-ship, but these two are fairly passionate for a main canon couple. With the canon couples on other shows, it's usually kind of boring because they just have the existing relationship as a given. This is one of the few shows where you can actually see a canon couple that can't really be disproven. It's not just because of history, it's because they have so much chemistry.

Once this stupid triangle is over, I want them to revisit Bash/Lola. It was cute when she kept him company.
I agree about the chemistry. I am a canon girl especially when there is passion.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I try to ship canon or main couples. But every once in awhile i ship a crack one, who may or may not have interacted a lot.

Although I will admit sometimes i get fed up with the main pairing and start liking a more minor (less popular) pairing more.

Old 01-07-2014, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
I try to ship canon or main couples. But every once in awhile i ship a crack one, who may or may not have interacted a lot.

Although I will admit sometimes i get fed up with the main pairing and start liking a more minor (less popular) pairing more.
When I ship I am loyal.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I won't say i'm disloyal in regards to my ships. But everyonce in awhile I would go through a phase where I start liking a minor/crack couple more. For instance in the Hunger Games for awhile Katniss/Peeta was my main ship, even though I still ship them. Gale/Madge interests me more at the moment.

Old 01-07-2014, 02:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

Icon: Jessiegabriela
Old 01-07-2014, 02:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

It's hard on some shows. With Pretty Little Liars, I only like 2 canon couples and on Once Upon a Time, I dislike most of the canon ships they've got, aside from Eric/Ariel and Regina/Robin. Crack can be fun, but I like slash a little more.

Just curious,but does anyone on the board like Kenna? Personally, I think she's kind of a dumbass. I didn't like how she spoke to Mary when they were talking about her affair with the king.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:

I love you because you're my best friend
J&M
and I want to grow old with you.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I stop watching OUAT. But for the most part I liked the more minor couples. As for PLL I only shipped 1 canon couple Hanna/Caleb. Also I would consider slash to be a bit on the crack side.

I'm sure their is a few Kenna fans here, but she is my least fav. LIW.

So 3 more weeks until new Frary scenes.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread