Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2017, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Keri . It was so much fun working with new Frary moments! We definitely have a lot to celebrate.

Tobelaide were pure magic as always .

Gifsets of new pretty scenes !
Andrea ღ|Icon: madness
Old 06-16-2017, 10:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey, Keri!!

Guys, can we please talk about how Mary and Francis reunited, naked and in bed. Typical frary.

The opening scene reminded me a lot of 1x08 scene where she was laying in bed and he told her that she'd never have to face anything alone again. "I like that word, we, and our."

I've said this in another thread, but I hope someone makes a gif of all the times Mary and Francis have ran together.
Old 06-16-2017, 11:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Hot Mess (View Post)
Guys, can we please talk about how Mary and Francis reunited, naked and in bed. Typical frary.
Honestly, it makes me feel like I never left.

Hey Keri!
Old 06-17-2017, 01:33 AM
Master Fan

I'm still emotional, so grateful that we at least got this!
Old 06-17-2017, 06:17 AM
Master Fan

I had stopped watching the show, but I have always loved these two together so I'm glad that ended up together in the afterlife

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 06-17-2017, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Now I want to watch s3/4
Old 06-17-2017, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

^ You should definitely check it out, Shu. There are some good moments - especially Mary/Catherine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewall (View Post)
Honestly, it makes me feel like I never left.
Aww absolutely.

Quote:
I know, right? OF COURSE that would be Mary's version of heaven.

Quote:
The opening scene reminded me a lot of 1x08 scene where she was laying in bed and he told her that she'd never have to face anything alone again. "I like that word, we, and our."
Aww yes. So many parallels.

"It's you. It's always been you."
"And I love you, Francis. I always have. Always."
"I love you. I always have." "I love you, too."

Quote:
I've said this in another thread, but I hope someone makes a gif of all the times Mary and Francis have ran together.
Here's a start...

X
Old 06-17-2017, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Now I want to watch s3/4
God help me, so do I. smh.

I blame this mostly on Toby and the fact that everything else will be on hiatus soon.
Old 06-17-2017, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewall (View Post)
God help me, so do I. smh.

I blame this mostly on Toby and the fact that everything else will be on hiatus soon.
ha me too and the fact that crave has s3 up for streaming.
Old 06-17-2017, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

Look at them, all that fluff, hair in the wind, clothes so white they're flashing. It's ridiculous and I'm ridiculously happy
Old 06-17-2017, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Haha Rachel and Shu. It's pulling you back in.

^ It is completely and utterly ridiculous. Ridiculously perfect.

Ok... So I'm going to continue to spam you all with gif sets. Just try and stop me.

X

Were we truly this young? Yes. It seems like so long ago. It’s been so difficult, Francis. So difficult. Shh. That’s over now.

X
Old 06-17-2017, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

Don't stop spamming us...Please don't.

It is kind of surreal that we got the ending that frary deserved. I guess some people might not be completely happy with the finale because other characters didn't get a completion to their story. That didn't really matter to me though. The show was about many characters but Francis and Mary were the of it in my opinion.

Now to figure out what icon I want. They are so beautiful Andrea!
Old 06-17-2017, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

So I just watched 304. Wow I forgot how good that episode was. The dream they had of their life was so simple and beautiful
Old 06-17-2017, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Don't worry, I will keep the gifs coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_shiningstar (View Post)
It is kind of surreal that we got the ending that frary deserved. I guess some people might not be completely happy with the finale because other characters didn't get a completion to their story. That didn't really matter to me though. The show was about many characters but Francis and Mary were the of it in my opinion.
Could not agree more. Don't get me wrong, I loved many of the other characters and relationships on the show, but Frary's love was the heart and soul of the show for me.

I’ve been waiting for you.

X

Sweet little parallel of our first and last images of Frary.

X
Old 06-17-2017, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I know right? That was amazing. Someone on Tumblr made a post that it said a lot about how awesome their sex life was and I have to agree.

Keri posted a gifset someone did paralleling the proposal to the afterlife, but I'll see if I can make one that includes those and them running up the stairs as kids in the pilot. That should complete the set.

That just reminds me of the many parallels we have now . They thought of everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Now I want to watch s3/4
I feel the same honestly . I can't believe they managed to get me to even think about seeing the rest of the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
Look at them, all that fluff, hair in the wind, clothes so white they're flashing. It's ridiculous and I'm ridiculously happy
same. I've just been in this happy bubble for days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_shiningstar (View Post)

Now to figure out what icon I want. They are so beautiful Andrea!
It's still surreal to me. Even when my ships are alive, most of them don't get the ending they deserve (by either not ending up together, having one or the other die, or have an ending that's good with rushed buildup). But here, both people in the ship are dead and they get the happy ending I always wanted to see with them even back when they were both living. I'm still wrapping my head around it all .

While I didn't watch the show after 3x05 I did keep up with what was going on through here. I completely get why some may not be happy with the finale. Mary was the only character to get actual closure. It didn't matter to me either, though. The show was about Mary despite having many other great characters and she and Francis were definitely the heart of it for me as well (which was why I stopped after Francis died; a show is hard to watch without its heart). I think considering the fact they had to rush to end the show that they did pretty well with it.

And thanks Robin! I love the one you chose .
Andrea ღ|Icon: madness
Closed Thread   Post New Thread