Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2015, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

I'm so happy with this winner!!!! SO INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL. Issi, we definitely need a scene like this (and MORE) in Season 2.

Heather, thank you once again for putting together this survivor! You did an amazing job, and it was very necessary to remember all of the beauty in our ship.

Aww Jess, you don't have to lurk. It's so good to see you around here!

Robin, yes, I am planning on digging through the past threads and pulling out a list of all of the past survivor winners so that we can celebrate them again (and perhaps decide what our next survivor should be...). With this week being Holy Week, and Easter, it will be really busy. But, I'll try to PM it to you ASAP. OR, should I just post the list here on the board for everyone to see? Just let me know.

Kate, you're going to start writing again?! So exciting!
Old 03-30-2015, 01:11 PM
Addicted Fan

^ I know Keri, I'm just not a happy bunny lol. I haven't really got anything nice to say about Mary or Frary and I know that the threads are for support of the characters/ships.
I don't want to put a damper on this thread for you all.

"My Angel"- Queen Victoria
My Queen - Prince Albert
Old 03-30-2015, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

I understand how you feel, Jess. BELIEVE ME. We are all feeling hurt and angry right now. I appreciate you wanting to keep this thread a safe, positive, supportive space. We all need that. But I just wanted to make sure you knew that if you ever need us...we're here.
Old 03-30-2015, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

Awww that is okay jess but do come here more often we miss you

youtube
Old 03-30-2015, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbear28 (View Post)
Robin, yes, I am planning on digging through the past threads and pulling out a list of all of the past survivor winners so that we can celebrate them again (and perhaps decide what our next survivor should be...). With this week being Holy Week, and Easter, it will be really busy. But, I'll try to PM it to you ASAP. OR, should I just post the list here on the board for everyone to see? Just let me know.
It may not even been this week that we end up needing it. I mean we aren't exactly flying through threads... That said the sooner the better on this survivor highlighting project.
Posting it here & PMing me just to make sure I get it would be very helpful! Thank you!!!
Old 03-30-2015, 04:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbear28 (View Post)
Kate, you're going to start writing again?! So exciting!
I AM!!! (I'm not excited about it at all, can you tell? )

Since a) my thesis will be fully submitted by Thursday and b) Francis and Mary deserve better, I've been pretty eager to get back into things. I've got a few one-shots that are still floating around in my head from before everything derailed for me (212/213) and I've been so good at putting off the planning of the third part of Harbor for so long! I'm so proud of myself for keeping myself away from it! It's always so consuming once I start, but I'm really excited to plan and write the last part of the trilogy.

I'm so sick of academic writing. Gotta do something else!
Old 03-30-2015, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_shiningstar (View Post)
It may not even been this week that we end up needing it. I mean we aren't exactly flying through threads... That said the sooner the better on this survivor highlighting project.
Posting it here & PMing me just to make sure I get it would be very helpful! Thank you!!!
Yeah, we should have a little time, but I'll try to stay on top of it this week. It should shouldn't take me too long. And....You're welcome!!! I'm looking forward to it.

Kate, I'm excited that you're excited! I completely understand being sick of dry, academic writing. Try LEGAL writing...Yuck. It must be so nice to be almost free of your thesis. Oh my gosh I can't wait for the third part of Harbor!!!! You're absolutely right. Francis and Mary deserve better.
Old 03-30-2015, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

tftnt .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 03-30-2015, 07:22 PM
Ultimate Fan

I didn't get the chance to say this before TFTNT!

I had another idea for a survivor, but it's probably such a bad idea because it's going to be nearly impossible to vote (or it would be for me.... ) I was thinking maybe we could a "little things" survivor. You know all the tiny details Frary used to do during their scenes that felt so natural and involuntary. Like the hand holding, or their "grins"

Kate I'M SO EXCITED! For both your thesis being completely finished and for you getting back into fanfic writing!!!!

Jess, It was so nice to see you around here again!!! I completely understand your sentiments, I am not a very happy bunny at all lately either. I hope you'll drop in every once in a while though Maybe participate in some of our future survivors??
Old 03-30-2015, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Hey Hazel!

Heather, that would be such a difficult (aka impossible) survivor! But, it would also be beautiful. I think it's doable. I was actually thinking that we are due for another Frary quotes survivor....but that would be just as impossible (and potentially depressing )
Old 03-30-2015, 07:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heather8615 (View Post)

I had another idea for a survivor, but it's probably such a bad idea because it's going to be nearly impossible to vote (or it would be for me.... ) I was thinking maybe we could a "little things" survivor. You know all the tiny details Frary used to do during their scenes that felt so natural and involuntary. Like the hand holding, or their "grins"
All the things that define #thepull! I would love looking at the prettiness but it would be nearly IMPOSSIBLE vote.

Anna ~ Ceruleannight
Old 03-30-2015, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Hi Keri .

Reign comes back on the April 16(USA) and April 15(Canada) Right?.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Old 03-30-2015, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

^ That's right, Hazel.

Aww Anna....#thepull I want it all back. NOW.
Old 03-30-2015, 08:14 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah the quotes survivor would be pretty depressing right about now. As would the "little things" survivor. Maybe I'm not ready

Oh #thepull TAKE ME BACK TO THE BEGINNING
Old 03-30-2015, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Okay thanks Keri .

Closed Thread   Post New Thread