Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2014, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
its more her inherent mememe attitude which I suppose makes sense she is a queen after all.
And that too

youtube
Old 11-16-2014, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by leah19 (View Post)
And that too
but I say this all with love and out of frustration. I also think Francois is being a dumbass to the upteenth degree. It's like where is your fighting spirit dude? You're smarter than this. This dude needs you and you're letting him walk all over you? LOL at Bash 2.0 aka Conde. What a fail! Like they couldn't do any better than literally ripping off the exact same sl? But, with that said I love angst and I'm like

Old 11-16-2014, 08:41 AM
Master Fan

I know why do the wanna do a bash 2.0 had enough the first time yes where is his fighting spirit I love angst to perfect gif

youtube
Old 11-16-2014, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by leah19 (View Post)
I know why do the wanna do a bash 2.0 had enough the first time yes where is his fighting spirit I love angst to perfect gif
I am so weird. It's like I enjoy the pain and frustration. But, angst makes me giggle like a kid in a candy store. It feeds my fire. I blame watching daytime with my mama and sister as a child. I was watching dallas before I could read.

Yeah, I want francois the fighter back.

I want him to be like

Old 11-16-2014, 08:58 AM
Master Fan

Same for me I can't get enough of angst the more the better yes that is the way I want him to fight back too I just want him to finally do something

youtube
Old 11-16-2014, 09:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
its more her inherent mememe attitude which I suppose makes sense she is a queen after all.
yes, and she's been one all her life, so she doesn't know how to be any other way. It's her way or the highway.

I don't mind angst but I just don't get behind this s/l. It's just not interesting to watch Narcisse blackmailing Francis but rather annoying. I hope the blackmail is wrapped up by mid season finale.
Old 11-16-2014, 09:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitreign (View Post)
yes, and she's been one all her life, so she doesn't know how to be any other way. It's her way or the highway.

I don't mind angst but I just don't get behind this s/l. It's just not interesting to watch Narcisse blackmailing Francis but rather annoying. I hope the blackmail is wrapped up by mid season finale.
I hope so too

youtube
Old 11-16-2014, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Hi ladies! Once again, I have some things to catch up on and respond to, so please bear with me.

Mikaela - As always, reading your "ramblings" was very entertaining. I'll add a few comments:

That scene where Mary goes to Conde, and says that line. And that "feeling" you feel taking over about Mary and Conde... Honestly, it makes me seeing him flirt and make googly eyes at Mary and throw shade on OUR FRANCIS. He may appear to be friendly and charming, but just wait until he shows his true colors, sweetie.

As a fellow Catholic, I understand what you mean about Claude. Did they have to have her seduce a priest, on top of having seduced her half-brother? At least she is an entertaining train-wreck, though.

Kennash was ridiculously adorable and heart-warming.

Robin - I love your new Outlander icon! Kate did a lovely job with it. Although I miss your happy Frary icon.

Kate - Christmas music and a Christmas/winter-themed fic! I love it. Don't be afraid to get a little steamy.

Hey Jane - I loved your review! So much fun, and I completely agree. Especially about Frash. They were wonderful in this episode. And they really are showing Frary beginning to follow in Henrine's path. But, THAT WILL NOT BE THEM. I have faith in Frary and Laurie.

Meggy - Maybe the writing of the storyline is a little weak and confusing, because everyone seems to be wondering why Francis just doesn't tell Mary and Cat the truth now. But, I really think he still believes they will be SAFEST if they genuinely have no knowledge of his crime. Plus, I think he is hoping that Mary might actually leave France and go back to Scotland, where she really will be safer. I suppose I still understand why he's doing what he's doing. I'm with Shu, though...he needs to start kicking some Narcissian ass, and PRONTO.

Shu - I suppose I'm more upset with Mary right now, too. I understand why she is so frustrated with Francis, and she feels abandoned because he is shutting her out. But, SERIOUSLY. Your husband, WHO YOU KNOW AND LOVE, has asked you for patience and trust, and you can't even give him that for two days?!!!! Her passion is something I (and Francis) love about her, but... Don't get me wrong, I'm upset with Francis and his lack of fighting spirit, too. But I believe we are going to see him truly fight for his country and marriage soon. It will be glorious. Finally, Bash 2.0 is definitely an epic FAIL, but I adore the angst, so... BRING IT ON.
Old 11-16-2014, 09:30 AM
Master Fan

Hi Keri
Awesome icon keri

youtube
Old 11-16-2014, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

Hello everyone

Toby Regbo
Old 11-16-2014, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Hey Leah and Sheila!

Leah - I love your icon, too! That scene is just I holding on to any and all beautiful Frary moments in 2x07 as if my life depended on it.
Old 11-16-2014, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

Hi Sheila
I know this episode was sooooo sad

youtube

Last edited by leah19; 11-16-2014 at 10:43 AM
Old 11-16-2014, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

Hi Keri and Leah!

Would someone help me finish the Francis/Toby thread? We're only 25 posts away from needing a new one there

Toby Regbo
Old 11-16-2014, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

Hey, I love angsty too if it's not related to love triangles!!!
Personally I'm more on Mary's side this time, for the simple reason that as far as he knows Francis has made 3 terrible political decisions disregarding her advice just because Narcisse is very powerful and could cause trouble.
I mean, she doesn't know that Francis is doing this to save his skin (and hers), so from her pov he's just makng bad decisions to keep one noble man happy.

RoseBennett
Old 11-16-2014, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
Hey, I love angsty too if it's not related to love triangles!!!
Personally I'm more on Mary's side this time, for the simple reason that as far as he knows Francis has made 3 terrible political decisions disregarding her advice just because Narcisse is very powerful and could cause trouble.
I mean, she doesn't know that Francis is doing this to save his skin (and hers), so from her pov he's just makng bad decisions to keep one noble man happy.
totally agree

youtube
Closed Thread   Post New Thread