Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2014, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

Bye Sheila! I'll say goodbye to all of you girls tomorrow, but have a fun night!

RoseBennett
Old 08-20-2014, 01:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Royal Decree

By Decree of Queen Natalie, every Frary at court is henceforth obliged to vote in the following survivors:

QUEEN CATHERINE FAVOURITE LOOK SURVIVOR

and

ADELAIDE'S RED CARPET OUTFIT SURVIVOR

Old 08-20-2014, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

Ooh Meggy! You're leaving tomorrow hope you'll have wifi there!

Queen Natalie! Aaaw, done!!! love this Decree
Old 08-20-2014, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

Queen Natalie, I have just fulfilled your requests and voted in both survivors. I hope this pleases you, Your Grace.

Old 08-20-2014, 02:23 PM
Loyal Fan

It pleases me very much, Lady Amanda. Thanks to all who voted!

Edit: The time has come for me to surrender my crown, so thank you all for being such wonderful subjects. I hope I wasn't too insufferable.

Last edited by veneration; 08-20-2014 at 03:00 PM
Old 08-20-2014, 04:08 PM
Master Fan

I just voted in both survivors! I wasn't aware of the Catherine one going on but I'm glad to know about it now.
Old 08-20-2014, 04:14 PM
Elite Fan

Natalie, it was a pleasure serving you. You were a wonderful Queen

Robin, you really didn't know about Cat's survivor game? but it's good you know about it now
Old 08-20-2014, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Your other queen has returned.

tftnt, Amanda!

I adore the title suggestion, Sheila. I see there was a fun discussion about everyone's favorite Henry quote. I have to agree with your choice: "Without my constant pushing, he would be content to hide under the covers with Mary." So accurate. Good night, darling.

Leah - I apologize for missing your inquiry about your vid earlier. I just had an opportunity to watch it, and it was INCREDIBLE! I see how you are summarizing their entire story so far, and it is just so lovely! And the song is just beautiful! Amazing job, hun! Your queen is very pleased. I truly hope that you are feeling better. I wish that I could send Nostradamus to attend to you, but alas, he is not mine to offer.

Rachel - I adore your Nosty icon. I'm glad you are expressing your Nosty love.

Issi - Thank you for sharing that GORGEOUS and sad Fraryfied gif set at the end of the last thread. Of course, I love the Catherine parallel you posted as well. I'm sad that you will not be able to join us tomorrow for the rewatch, but I'm glad you will be around to comment with us.

THANK YOU to all you fought valiantly alongside my wonderful co-queen Natalie to destroy the previous thread. Again, your queen is HONORED to have such brave and loyal subjects.

Meggy - Hope you enjoyed the Indiana Jones trilogy. I'm sure I will get a chance to wish you a lovely trip and a safe journey to Africa tomorrow, but until then, good night and sleep well.

Co-Queen Natalie - I am heartbroken that I missed the end of your reign. It has been an immense pleasure to reign beside you. Not only was there peace in our realm, but we were SO in sync that all of your decrees mirrored my own wishes PERFECTLY. I have done as you requested and voted in both survivors. Sleep well, your grace.

Last edited by kerbear28; 08-20-2014 at 05:05 PM
Old 08-20-2014, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by reign_demedicifan (View Post)
Ooh Meggy! You're leaving tomorrow hope you'll have wifi there!
I doubt I'll have it since I'll spend most of the time in a desert, but who knows!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbear28 (View Post)
Meggy - Hope you enjoyed the Indiana Jones trilogy. I'm sure I will get a chance to wish you a lovely trip and a safe journey to Africa tomorrow, but until then, good night and sleep well.
mmm...yeah, I just think right now that any guy who's less than Harrison Ford in his thirties is not worth it but sure....no damage done!

I'm off to bed, but first I'll follow the royal degree and vote and regarding the previous royal degree:

Good night!

RoseBennett
Old 08-20-2014, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

hey guys
Tftnt

youtube
Old 08-20-2014, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Hi Leah!
Old 08-20-2014, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

hi queen keri

youtube
Old 08-20-2014, 05:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by reign_demedicifan (View Post)
Robin, you really didn't know about Cat's survivor game? but it's good you know about it now
I know! I just don't frequent that thread...clearly I should. I do love Cat so there isn't any reason other than I've really just been pretty busy this summer and not had time for fandom things like I would like.

Hope everyone had a good Wednesday - especially our queens!
Old 08-20-2014, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

Leah...still not figuring out you time schedule

RoseBennett
Old 08-20-2014, 06:00 PM
Master Fan

hey robin
and i'm pleased my queen liked my new vid i'm glad

youtube
Closed Thread   Post New Thread