Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2017, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Emma Swan S&S #28: "Emma Swan is one my favorite characters that I have ever played. Forever grateful for giving me the gift of playing Emma Swan."

SPOILER AND SPECULATIONS THREAD #27

Whats coming up for Emma Swan?

Welcome to Storybrooke, a small town in Maine that you won’t find on any map. This town is full of magic, populated by fairytale characters once cursed by the Evil Queen Regina to live in our world—deprived of their memories and happy endings. Until Emma Swan came to town and changed everything. With the help of her son, Henry, Emma embraced her true identity as the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming—the Savior destined to break the Curse. But even after returning everyone’s memories, Emma’s mission was far from over. With the Curse broken, Mr. Gold (aka Rumplestiltskin) was free to bring magic to Storybrooke. And magic ALWAYS comes with a price…

When Regina split herself in an attempt to eliminate her evil half, she unwittingly released the Evil Queen. Now the Evil Queen is back and ready to leave a trail of destruction in her wake. Meanwhile, Regina is quickly learning that destroying her dark side won’t be that easy, especially when dealing with the consequences of having unleashed the Queen on Storybrooke. Emma learns a life-altering secret that could have serious consequences for her family and loved ones. While the heroes grapple with what Emma is confronting, Henry welcomes the new arrivals from the Land of Untold Stories by pledging to help them complete their tales. But when Snow White, Prince Charming, Regina, Captain Hook and Zelena become entwined in these untold tales, they find themselves haunted by their own unfinished pasts. Meanwhile, after handing Storybrooke over to Mr. Hyde, Mr. Gold continues his quest to wake Belle from her self-induced sleeping curse, in hopes of reuniting with both her and their unborn child.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Rebecca Mader as Wicked Witch/Zelena and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Next Episode TV Promo

Sneak Peeks

Script Teases

Upcoming Episodes

• •

6.18 - "Where Bluebirds Fly" written by David H. Goodman & Brigitte Hales, directed by Michael Schultz | Airdate: April 23, 2017
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

6.19 - "The Black Fairy" written by Jerome Schwartz & Dana Horgan, directed by Alrick Riley | Airdate: April 30, 2017
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:
Steveston, 2/21/17 - adavisphotos

6.20 - "The Song In Your Heart" written by David H. Goodman & Andrew Chambliss, directed by Ron Underwood | Airdate: May 7, 2017
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

Interviews/Articles::
EXCLUSIVE: 'Once Upon a Time' Bosses Reveal New Musical Episode Secrets and If Colin O'Donoghue Will Sing! ETOnline | 2/28/17
Don’t expect any Disney songs in ‘Once Upon A Time’s’ musical episode Screener | 3/9/17
6.21 - "TBA" written by Directed by Steve Pearlman | Airdate: May 14, 2017
  • Casting news:
    a “strong yet vulnerable” leading man in his late 20s to mid-30s, a gent who was once optimistic and hopeful but now is a friendless, cynical recluse. That said, he still possesses a dormant, deep-seated speak of hope that waits for the right person to reignite it.
    The other role being cast is a precocious 10-year-old with a “constant twinkle of mischief in her eye.” And though this girl comes from a broken home, those struggles have only made her stronger — something which will come in handy when darkness threatens “everything she holds dear.”
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

6.22 - "TBA" written by | Airdate: May 14, 2017
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

---------------------------

i n t e r v i e w s Jennifer Morrison
i n t e r v i e w s Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz

c o n v e n t i o n s

San Diego Comic Con 2016 - July 21-24th

previous t h r e a d s
01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10
11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30

Last edited by T'Lynn; 07-15-2017 at 09:47 AM
Old 05-11-2017, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!

I have no idea what the future holds

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 05-11-2017, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Other than the wonderful filming spoiler we were lucky to have seen, I'm not any closer to figuring out who the two new characters are supposedly suppose to be.

Colin has filmed with Alison, but that's about it. I don't have a clue, but I am curious to finding out more.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:39 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt !
Old 05-11-2017, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

this title

did he really film with Allison?
and we really have no idea about the new guy. no filming reports or anything.

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 05-11-2017, 11:04 PM
Master Fan

https://rock-and-compass.tumblr.com/...art-i-ii-press
Old 05-12-2017, 02:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tati_SwanJones (View Post)
did he really film with Allison?
and we really have no idea about the new guy. no filming reports or anything.
No evidence of on location filming. Seems AW only filmed on set scenes so it could be with any cast member. And I haven't found anyone who's seen him film for Once.

He's a complete mystery.
Old 05-12-2017, 05:47 AM
Elite Fan

Call me crazy. But I choose to have faith. I don't want to give up on Captain Swan, Emma or Killian. Because they would never give up on each other.

It won't be easy. But I'm certain they will end up in a good place together when the show finally ends.
Old 05-12-2017, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

These were some of my thoughts ...

Quote:
According to A&E, the finale is based on belief.

According to the press release the realms are crumbling.

According to the promo Snow knows they have to get to Emma to make her believe again.

All of this makes me wonder if this is a kind of “clap if you believe in fairies” scenario where the Black Fairy’s curse was designed to destroy the realms by having the belief in magic disappear? if Emma doesn’t believe then everything falls apart.

So, going with that idea … and going with the assumption that Andrew’s character is adult Henry… ( a lot of assumptions happening here)

Perhaps Season 7 will continue with this idea of belief and somehow Henry loses that? The flashbacks were Snow & Charming’s story and the present day was Emma’s story … so now this new chapter is Henry’s story and we flashback to see how he lost his belief?

This would keep Emma’s whereabouts a bit of a mystery but still keep her present in the story and we can see what happens when the truest believer no longer believes.

Just an idea.
Old 05-12-2017, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, Tracey, for that theory. I guess most are assuming AW is adult Henry. Adam and Eddy were asked and they said no. If realizing fans have correctly guessed, they could be lying about the character to try to save some surprise for the finale.

I'm just grateful it's only two more days until the finale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
It won't be easy. But I'm certain they will end up in a good place together when the show finally ends.
I do, too, which is why I'm not in a meltdown or panic over the finale or season 7.
Old 05-12-2017, 10:57 AM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/theMagicalTweet/...82614705582080

Old 05-12-2017, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazelEyes008 (View Post)
Thanks for sharing this.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 05-12-2017, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

JESUS TAKE THE WHEEEEL OMG THAT SNEAK PEEK

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 05-12-2017, 07:49 PM