Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2014, 12:58 PM
Moderator Manager

The Originals 1x12: "Dance Back From The Grave" Discussion. Airs January 28th, 8 PM EST

1x12: Dance Back From The Grave

January 28th, 2014 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Description : Flashback to 1919 — Marcel (Charles Michael Davis), still angered by recent events, refuses to help Klaus (Joseph Morgan) when a gruesome discovery is made in the Cauldron. Rebekah (Claire Holt) is on alert when she uncovers the remnants of a sacrifice down by the docks and immediately realizes that it’s the work of a dangerous warlock from their past. Meanwhile, when Elijah (Daniel Gillies) gets some information that Rebekah may be in trouble, he and Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) set off to find her. At Rousseau’s, Cami (Leah Pipes) comforts Marcel, who opens up and shares some details of his past with her, but things quickly spiral out of control when an unexpected visitor shows up. Finally, a violent confrontation ensues when Klaus faces off against a powerful force with an unmatched advantage over him. Daniella Pineda also stars.
Directed by: Rob Hardy
Written by: Michael Russo and Michael Narducci.

PROMO:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is consider as spoilers until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!
Old 01-28-2014, 03:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Tftnt

Haylijah Calendar
icon by me | Fanart | tumblr | twitter
Old 01-28-2014, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT

This epi was alright I guess wished Rebekah was in it more but hopefully next week we will get more of her
Old 01-28-2014, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for this

They hurt her glad shes okay
she still on her path of revenge , liked the flashbacks very interesting

{}
Old 01-29-2014, 10:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Good episode!

I just wish Rebekah would move past the revenge idea... once she let it go, maybe she would be happier.

Old 01-29-2014, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah she would I agree
Old 01-30-2014, 07:33 AM
Moderator Manager

Well, not a great episode, but also not as bad... Here are my thoughts about everything Rebekah related in the episode:

I am extremely happy that she seems to be the only one smart enough to be concerned (with her own reasons) about the lost/misplaced power from the ritual, after all we're talking about the channeled power of what was supposed to be the motherload of rituals involving witches.
I understand her arguments for wanting to gather as much power as she can to have something to use against Klaus when necessary because let's not forget that he has put her down for the minimum things. The only thing I HATED was the flashback part where she sort of plots with Marcel to bring Mikael back.... I mean, quite a way to ruin everything that happened in TVD with that. Now her whole speech (that really made me be angry at Klaus for once) about she always choosing him and loving him through everything, means nothing since she did try to betray him at one point for the guy that left her be in a coffin for 52 years The writers make Rebekah give 1 step forwards in every episode, just to the last moment make her walk 2 back.

But how awesome was her finally calling Elijah out on his hypocritical way?!! I LOVED that! She is his sister and yet he is always worrying about Klaus and forgetting all about her. She really is neglected. And she is right, at least she is consistent, she chooses love over anything EVERYTIME... Elijah does the same and yet he has the nerve to try to make her feel guilty about it. Not nice Elijah!!
Old 01-30-2014, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanx for that I think you put it well and I agree with your points

{}
Old 01-30-2014, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can someone post the trailer for next week on here? I can never find it on my phone
Old 01-31-2014, 07:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Here's the promo for next week.

Old 01-31-2014, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you so much

Looks interesting.
Old 01-31-2014, 11:19 AM
Passionate Fan

You're welcome!

& yes, it does. I'll be interested to see what Celeste is wanting from Elijah.

Old 01-31-2014, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't watch promos as they can be spolierish I cannot wail till next weeks hopefully it will be better than this weeks

{}
Old 01-31-2014, 07:14 PM
Passionate Fan

I get excited watching promos! But sometimes they can be spoilerish, which I hate.

Old 01-31-2014, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I know what you mean there but spoilerish but I don't mind spoilers to be honest so they don't bother me but I get what your saying.