Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2016, 05:52 AM
Elite Fan

Simon Baker/Patrick Jane #3 - Because we're excited about Breath and all of Simon's post-Mentalist projects

Patrick Jane | Simon Baker
appreciation thread

Supporters
001. Snatches of Sunshine
002. WeBuiltThePyramids
003. Love Unexpected
004. sparksღfly
005. Srta_Parker
006. kbcountry37
007. Licia
008. Maité
009. dancing in the rain
010. bluedolphin23
011. nicky83
012. SargeantFuzzyBoots
013. ennaxor
014. baelfire24
015. warangel88
016. MarissaAngell
017. only dreaming
018. Clarice83
019. McQueenFanGirl
020. FoxPhile
021. ~MelBelle~

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 08:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Awesome
Booth Bones Jane lisbon. They chased each other for a long time. Chasing each other through wars and serial killers and ghosts and snakes. And now chasing you has been the smartest thing that I have ever done in my life. And being chased by you has been my greatest joy. But now, we, uh, we don't have to chase each other anymore because they caught each other.
KeithUrbanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt!
Old 10-04-2016, 02:32 PM
Elite Fan

My heart just goes out to him every time I see that picture.

~Heidi
Old 10-04-2016, 08:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Mine too
Booth Bones Jane lisbon. They chased each other for a long time. Chasing each other through wars and serial killers and ghosts and snakes. And now chasing you has been the smartest thing that I have ever done in my life. And being chased by you has been my greatest joy. But now, we, uh, we don't have to chase each other anymore because they caught each other.
Old 10-06-2016, 03:36 PM
Elite Fan

If his family hadn't been killed by Red John, do you think Patrick would have ever given up his fake psychic business? Do you think he might have started having pangs of conscious regarding it?

~Heidi
Old 10-07-2016, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It would have taken him a long time, it was so easy for him.
Old 10-07-2016, 04:31 PM
Elite Fan

From what little we saw of his early years, he had issues with it. Obviously, he found a way to work around those - and maybe he drew a line at some point and would avoid taking advantage of people in certain situations. I do think eventually those inner ethics would surface and he'd have to bow out.

~Heidi
Old 10-07-2016, 08:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

I agree
Old 10-08-2016, 01:50 PM
Elite Fan

At one point, Patrick indicated that he and his wife were disenchanted with the carnival lifestyle and left. I wonder if maybe Patrick tried to make a living in some other, more "honest" way. But either couldn't make a go of it - or maybe Charlotte came along and he had to make money to support his family and became therefore less concerned about the ethics.

~Heidi
Old 10-10-2016, 08:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

I felt he wanted out
Old 10-12-2016, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

I do, too. I don't think he was ever truly comfortable with it. He was very good at it, but I think he always regretted deceiving people. It really shows when he talks about or with some of the other psychics that were involved in some of their cases.

~Heidi
Old 10-13-2016, 08:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

I agree
Old 10-14-2016, 03:41 PM
Elite Fan

There's nothing really new here, but it's a nice compilation of interviews and bio information on Simon.

Simon Baker Bio: In His Own Words - uInterview

~Heidi
Old 10-15-2016, 08:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

Cool
Reply   Post New Thread