Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2016, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode Discussion: 1.20 "Red Sauce" REWATCH

Sorry I'm so late putting this one up!

Episode 1.20 Red Sauce

Source
Ed Didrikson, aka Eddie Russo, a member of the mafia turned informant, is found dead by the river with a gunshot wound to the head. Through their investigation even though Eddie was in witness protection, he was dealing pot to teenagers and having an affair with one of the U.S. Marshals. Meanwhile Jane pursues his own investigation on the golf course with Santino Battaglia, mafia boss, learning about Eddie's past while helping him with his golf game. Jane crafts an intricate plan using an unsuspecting Santino as a threat to get Gina to confess to the murder. source

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 07:42 PM
Master Fan

The pony episode so glad they showed that lisbon softer side
Old 03-27-2016, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I enjoy watching this one. The opening is adorable, how they play guess the gift it's almost like a tradition of theirs Lisbon having her guard up with her emotions, not wanting Jane to know it bugs her that he forgot her day - but he always can tell. I love that he makes it a point to tell her throughout the episode that he didn't forget even though she pretends to not care, and also doesn't believe him.

Now for the case - Patrick has guts when it comes to mob men, yes he was in a golf course protected but seriously getting that guy riled up on the phone whew, I don't know how Patrick can play it cool like that - for a guy who doesn't like guns or violence, he sure knows how to pick 'em.

Enjoyed how he got Rigsby to play the part fooling the wife into thinking she was the next target - well she was, just for the feds. I enjoy how he solves the cases, and it takes teamwork too.

The ending was the sweetest part of the episode. It wasn't just the bow on the door, but even when he waved the team to quickly come over so they can all be apart of seeing Lisbon's reaction, so sweet. Though the smile both Lisbon and Patrick give to one another was the best part, and leaving Lisbon completely in awe and speechless. Awesome ending.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
~MelBelle~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

I agree
Old 07-05-2018, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

Red Sauce rewatch

Thoughts