Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2014, 05:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I keep rewatching the scene through the door because apparently I love angst.

But you could just tell - Lisbon told Jane she loved him, but for me, you could tell it most in that scene. Because she was so hurt, so badly hurt at the way he acted, that she couldn't even tell him to his face. She couldn't get angry and glare at him, she couldn't even open the door because seeing him hurt too much. And she was lashing out - how many times did she say "go away!"? She told him the truth, finally, because his deception was destroying both of them as individuals and I think she needed it for 'closure' herself so she could go to D.C. and forget about him. She wasn't going to forget, but I think that was her plan. I don't even know who I felt worse for in that scene.

And other than Jane understanding in the plane scene, I also loved how he said more than once that he was scared. I love seeing Jane vulnerable.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The ep was amazing .
I'm so happy Lisbon told him he forgot how to be a decent honest person, it so true.
The speech through the door was fantastic
The look on his face when he saw her in the dress and the phonecall

Their first kiss was perfect
Old 05-20-2014, 05:35 AM
Elite Fan

Cho & Abbot

J & L

basically this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TNcYCUSucY
Old 05-20-2014, 07:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

I loved that part. Cho's their like brother and sister line was even funnier.
McQueenFanGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueenFanGirl (View Post)
I loved that part. Cho's their like brother and sister line was even funnier.
I saw some people angry at Cho for his obliviousness. I found it amusing.

Old 05-20-2014, 08:59 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
I saw some people angry at Cho for his obliviousness. I found it amusing.
Really? Not cool.

It was hilarious and in character. Cho isn't exactly in tune with people's feelings, he barely has a grip on expressing his own.
McQueenFanGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
And other than Jane understanding in the plane scene, I also loved how he said more than once that he was scared. I love seeing Jane vulnerable.
I don't think we'll ever see him be this vulnerable before.
Old 05-20-2014, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueenFanGirl (View Post)
Really? Not cool.

It was hilarious and in character. Cho isn't exactly in tune with people's feelings, he barely has a grip on expressing his own.
It was along the lines of "Cho you are so dumb if you can't see it how could you not see it?" I was like BECAUSE HE IS CHO.

And yeah Mai, not before and never again I'm sure!

Old 05-23-2014, 09:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well it was first funny how Cho told Jane that Lisbon was leaving and he didn't believe it. Then later Cho with Abbott in the restaurant didn't seem to know what was going on between Patrick and Theresa.
But after finding out about Lisbon's intentions Patrick solved the College student murder pretty quick. So his"buddies" thought they could not be suspects?
I kinda thought the letter about the cold case was odd. But it did keep Lisbon in town.
Patrick having the visitors in his hotel room when he wants to go after Lisbon was funny. Wasn't sure who the murderers were. Was it the ladies,
Jane leaping the fence at the airport to get to Lisbon. Sorry but on the plane as he explains it i had tears. Then Security takes him away and he sits alone in the interrogation room. I knew who was coming to sit by him. Lisbon!!! "Did you mean what you said about loving me?" "Yes" And her reply she loves him too. Asked him to say it again. I hope he has grown up some to take responsibility. Poor Pike.
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm speechless after watching the episode, it was SO good.

I think I'll have to watch it again before I believe they actually kissed It was perfect, the way Jane realized he was about to lose her and that he just needed to be honest with Lisbon for once.
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Unexpected (View Post)
I'm speechless after watching the episode, it was SO good.

I think I'll have to watch it again before I believe they actually kissed It was perfect, the way Jane realized he was about to lose her and that he just needed to be honest with Lisbon for once.
It was done in a fairly cliched rom-com way, but I'm not someone who doesn't like cliches. I feel like they are there for a reason a lot of the time, they are 'typical' because they are real and make sense.

I'm detopping this now, but feel free to keep talking about it!

Old 06-09-2014, 02:34 PM
Loyal Fan

I feel like I'm the only person on earth who is anti Paddy and Lisbon getting together. That last scene and the kiss really did nothing for me. You guys all hate me right?

Well let me see if I can explain myself a little bit. Hmm...

Any Elliot and Olivia shippers in here? See I never liked them as a couple either. As partners they were simply the best!! I really loved Rigsby and Van Pelt and I feel like Nick and Amanda (SVU) could work too but Paddy and Lisbon just no NO!

More explanation needed huh? Well...

Just like I never saw anything romantic with Elliot and Olivia I never ever saw anything romantic with Paddy and Lisbon. Plus he doesn't need anyone else to back him up blindly and tell him he has good ideas when they're all completely ridiculous and way too OTT and everything. He doesn't need any encouragement. Lisbon'll be like "Sure let's do that coz I love you!" Pff NO!!!! Last but not least I always thought when they gave P a new long-term girlfriend it was gonna be someone new coz it's kinda something new to him right now if that makes sense? Starting a new relationship for Paddy is a really big deal and I think it'd be a lot more interesting to see him start over with someone completely brand new. Not something that's been brewing slowly for the last six series or so. Does any of that make even a little bit of sense to you guys?

That's just me I suppose. Do you guys all think I'm crazy and I don't get it? Not that this is the first time for that for me. *points to avvie* I'll never understand the romantic shippers for Elliot and Olivia and probably never Paddy and Lisbon too.

You guys are all really excited to see the new series huh? Me not so much. I just don't feel anything for this newly formed/long awited couple. I'll watch the premiere but I'll probably give up again straight after that.
My ships : "Kitty"/Richard, David/Snow, Lois/Clark, Danny/Lindsay. : Nate/Tori, Neal/Sara, Robert/Kitty & Matt/Dani. : Nate/Tori, Teddy/Henry, Cole/Phoebe, Tom/Lynette (S8), Addie/Pete, Olivia/Brian, Paul/Izzy, Charlie/Angelo, Jess/Danny, Nick/Amanda, Matt/Lauren.
My shows: DesperateHousewives, C(K)astle, Brothers&Sisters, 9-1-1, TheMentalist!!!
PAL Awesomeness!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally understand you. I mean, I ship J/L but I've felt that way about couples before (and even about J/L when I first started watching TM) so I get where you're coming from.
Old 06-09-2014, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maité (View Post)
I totally understand you. I mean, I ship J/L but I've felt that way about couples before (and even about J/L when I first started watching TM) so I get where you're coming from.
Yeah I used to feel that way about J/L too. Though in general, I usually don't agree with "have person X get with someone new other than person Y." Because if I don't know this new person, I don't know if they're good enough for Person X. So I usually prefer existing characters get together or there aren't relationships.

Old 08-26-2015, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

this episode made me realize from now on the bar will be set high for my next favorite