Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2015, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Queen & Consort {Christian ♥ Lissa }#6: "despite his cynical exterior, he had a good heart and Lissa owned most of it. "

christian & lissa
appreciation thread

{t h e story}
The Dragomirs were one of the twelve ruling families. She’d have a very powerful place in Moroi society, and the other young royals wanted to get in good with her. Fake friends tried to schmooze her and get her to team up against other people. The royals could bribe and backstab in the same breath—and that was just with each other. To dhampirs and non-royals, they were completely unpredictable. That cruel culture had eventually taken its toll on Lissa.

“Most of the time, people treated him like he didn’t exist. Like he was a ghost. They didn’t talk to or about him. They just didn’t notice him. The stigma of his parents’ crime was too strong, casting its shadow onto the entire Ozera family.”
t h e supporters

01. vale decem
02. Fair_Verona
03. KeepThisaSecret
04. Animefan99
05. murphyboy11
06. Magnus Bane
07. flameinthedark
08. Stay to the Lights
09. - Nina -
10. warangel88
11. Shadowhunter
12. Beyond Insane
13. Clarissa Fray
14. tee_ph
15. Liam's curls
16. eli_bear
17. acoustichearts
18. ImmortallyUsed
19. Pickle-weasel!
20. science girlfriend
21. tamy_
22. RecklessWriter
23. Erica001
"Everyone here thinks they know who I am.”
"Yeah. It's kind of hard to outlive your past"

{t h e actors}

lucy fry & dominic sherwood

<<It was so easy to work with her (Lucy) that I never felt uneasy. It was amazing. I had butterflies.>>

”Their [chemistry is] fantastic. It was interesting because Dominic Sherwood
was cast very late in the game. We saw many people for the part and weren’t
happy with anybody until Dominic came in at a very late juncture. This [scene]
was actually shot on the first or second day of shooting. We just threw them into
the fire. They start slow dancing, and [we said], ‘You’re going to kiss now.’ And
they literally had only met once before. But they did it with gusto and didn’t
lose any enthusiasm.”

Dom: Literally the first time I had properly spoken to Lucy was day one
and then day two Mark just went, ‘cool, we’re gonna do some kissing’ and we
both just went, ‘Um, Oh My God!’ The first kiss was a bit all over the place….
actually that’s not true *laughs* yeah the first one was a bit of a disaster.

Lucy: On the second day of filming we had our first kissing scene and that
was really awkward, of course. It was like “hi! Nice to meet you…..okay…” But it
was good to get it over with straight away [..] We’re really goofy with each other
and it was a really easy relationship, in that we make each other laugh a lot and
don’t take anything too seriously, so that made it fun.

{t h e couple}

"Lissa and Christian were perfect for each other" - Rose Hathaway

x

<<despite his cynical exterior, he had a good heart and Lissa owned most of it. >>

"They were lost in their own world and formed a gorgeous picture, she blond and fair and he blue-eyed and black-haired."

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 10-07-2022 at 09:16 AM
Old 07-26-2015, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lissa & Christian Survivor
Vote for your LEAST favorite.
The moment with 3 votes is eliminated.
When there's 2 scenes left we are voting
for our FAVORITE moment.

ROUND THREE.

1. - Eliminated in ROUND TWO

Lissa: "Everyone here thinks they know who I am.”
Christian: "Yeah. It's kind of hard to outlive your past,"

“Don’t you think we’re going to go to hell for this?” asked Lissa.
He reached out and touched her face, trailing his fingers along her cheek and neck and down to the top of her silky shirt. She breathed heavily at that touch, at the way it could be so gentle and small, yet evoke such a strong passion within her.
“For this?” He played with the shirt’s edge, letting his finger just barely brush inside of it.
“No,” she laughed. “For this.” She gestured around the attic. “This is a church. We shouldn’t be doing this kind of, um, thing up here.”
“Not true,” he argued. Gently, he pushed her onto her back and leaned over her. “The church is downstairs. This is just storage. God won’t mind.”

She and Christian continued sitting there in comfortable silence, drawing strength and love from each other. They had what Dimitri and I had had, a sense of such oneness and familiarity that words often weren’t needed. He ran his fingers through her hair, and while I couldn’t see it so well through her own eyes, I could imagine the way that pale hair would gleam in the rainbow light of the stained-glass windows. He tucked several long locks behind her ear and then tipped her head back, bringing his lips down to hers. The kiss started off light and sweet and then slowly intensified, warmth spreading from his mouth to hers.

Lissa exhaled, feeling much better. I was going to take too much darkness if I wasn’t careful. She gave Christian a small, tentative smile.
“I don’t remember you being this reasonable before.”
“It’s because everyone has different definitions of ‘reasonable. ’ Mine’s just misunderstood, that’s all.” His voice was lofty.
“I think you must be misunderstood a lot,” she laughed.
His eyes held hers, and the smile on his face transformed into something warmer and softer. “Well, I hope this isn’t misunderstood. Otherwise, I might get punched.”
Leaning over, he brought his lips to hers. Lissa responded with no hesitation or thought whatsoever, losing herself in the sweetness of the kiss. Unfortunately, I was swept along with it. When they pulled away, Lissa felt her heart rate increase and her cheeks flush.
“What exactly was that the definition of?” she asked, reliving how his mouth had felt.
“It means ‘I’m sorry,’” he said.
She looked away and nervously plucked at some of the grass. Finally, with a sigh, she looked back up. “Christian … was there ever … was there ever anything between you and Jill? Or Mia?”
He stared in surprise. “What? How could you think that?”
“You spent so much time with them.”
“There is only one person I have ever wanted,” he said. The steadiness of his gaze, of those crystal blue eyes, left no question as to who that person was. “No one else has ever come close. In spite of everything, even with Avery—”
“Christian, I’m so sorry for that—”
“You don’t have to—”
“I do—”
“Damn it,” he said. “Will you let me finish a sent—”
“No,” Lissa interrupted. And she leaned over and kissed him, a hard and powerful kiss that burned through her body, one that told her there was no one else in the world for her either.

5. ELIMINATED ROUND 1

'I can't do this,' she said, staring ahead at the building that held her fate. 'I can't do this test.' The tattoo kept her from giving out any more information.
'You're smart. Brilliant.' Christian's arm was around her waist, and in that moment, I loved him for his confidence in her. 'You can do it.'

Old 07-26-2015, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt

¤4

i love you. ♡
Old 07-27-2015, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 07-28-2015, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

one more vote

i love you. ♡
Old 07-29-2015, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Missy!
Old 07-29-2015, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

#4 :d

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 07-29-2015, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks Missy

i love you. ♡
Old 07-30-2015, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Missy

Lissa & Christian Survivor
Vote for your LEAST favorite.
The moment with 3 votes is eliminated.
When there's 2 scenes left we are voting
for our FAVORITE moment.

ROUND FOUR.

1. - Eliminated in ROUND TWO

Lissa: "Everyone here thinks they know who I am.”
Christian: "Yeah. It's kind of hard to outlive your past,"

“Don’t you think we’re going to go to hell for this?” asked Lissa.
He reached out and touched her face, trailing his fingers along her cheek and neck and down to the top of her silky shirt. She breathed heavily at that touch, at the way it could be so gentle and small, yet evoke such a strong passion within her.
“For this?” He played with the shirt’s edge, letting his finger just barely brush inside of it.
“No,” she laughed. “For this.” She gestured around the attic. “This is a church. We shouldn’t be doing this kind of, um, thing up here.”
“Not true,” he argued. Gently, he pushed her onto her back and leaned over her. “The church is downstairs. This is just storage. God won’t mind.”

She and Christian continued sitting there in comfortable silence, drawing strength and love from each other. They had what Dimitri and I had had, a sense of such oneness and familiarity that words often weren’t needed. He ran his fingers through her hair, and while I couldn’t see it so well through her own eyes, I could imagine the way that pale hair would gleam in the rainbow light of the stained-glass windows. He tucked several long locks behind her ear and then tipped her head back, bringing his lips down to hers. The kiss started off light and sweet and then slowly intensified, warmth spreading from his mouth to hers.

4. - Eliminated in ROUND THREE

Lissa exhaled, feeling much better. I was going to take too much darkness if I wasn’t careful. She gave Christian a small, tentative smile.
“I don’t remember you being this reasonable before.”
“It’s because everyone has different definitions of ‘reasonable. ’ Mine’s just misunderstood, that’s all.” His voice was lofty.
“I think you must be misunderstood a lot,” she laughed.
His eyes held hers, and the smile on his face transformed into something warmer and softer. “Well, I hope this isn’t misunderstood. Otherwise, I might get punched.”
Leaning over, he brought his lips to hers. Lissa responded with no hesitation or thought whatsoever, losing herself in the sweetness of the kiss. Unfortunately, I was swept along with it. When they pulled away, Lissa felt her heart rate increase and her cheeks flush.
“What exactly was that the definition of?” she asked, reliving how his mouth had felt.
“It means ‘I’m sorry,’” he said.
She looked away and nervously plucked at some of the grass. Finally, with a sigh, she looked back up. “Christian … was there ever … was there ever anything between you and Jill? Or Mia?”
He stared in surprise. “What? How could you think that?”
“You spent so much time with them.”
“There is only one person I have ever wanted,” he said. The steadiness of his gaze, of those crystal blue eyes, left no question as to who that person was. “No one else has ever come close. In spite of everything, even with Avery—”
“Christian, I’m so sorry for that—”
“You don’t have to—”
“I do—”
“Damn it,” he said. “Will you let me finish a sent—”
“No,” Lissa interrupted. And she leaned over and kissed him, a hard and powerful kiss that burned through her body, one that told her there was no one else in the world for her either.

5. ELIMINATED ROUND 1

'I can't do this,' she said, staring ahead at the building that held her fate. 'I can't do this test.' The tattoo kept her from giving out any more information.
'You're smart. Brilliant.' Christian's arm was around her waist, and in that moment, I loved him for his confidence in her. 'You can do it.'

Old 07-31-2015, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

is it fav now?

i love you. ♡
Old 07-31-2015, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes!
Old 08-01-2015, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

hmm....3

i love you. ♡
Old 08-02-2015, 04:37 AM