Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-30-2014, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

another fan. Welcome Jade.

Yes, it would def be a handful. I think that maybe in the future Christian and Lissa will learn how to protect themselves and things will change in their 'world', so that the guardians/dhampir's can have families.

i love you. ♡
Old 05-30-2014, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes... I somehow didn't consider that until the end of Bloodlines a lot could change. Their world is in the process of change. They might be able to have a normal relationship someday without their duty to protect the Moroi. Love the idea.
Old 06-01-2014, 05:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. I really like that idea too
Old 06-01-2014, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

What's been your favorite Rose/Dimitri moment of the books?
Old 06-01-2014, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think that mine is the moment when Dimitri goes "Because sometimes, a person can get so caught up in the details that they miss the whole. It's not just the dress or the hair. It's YOU. You're beautiful. So beautiful, it hurts me.”

What about you?

i love you. ♡
Old 06-02-2014, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Gah. That's a beautiful scene. I'm not sure if I can pick one scene
Old 06-02-2014, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

You know what, Jen... That would have been my moment as well It's one of the most beautiful compliments you can make a person.

But Aurora, I can't really decide either. There are so many amazing scenes!

You know which one I love like hell as well? When Rose tells Dimitri that he should accept Tasha's offer in Frostbite and he takes her in his arms. It's so heartbreaking and wonderful at the same time since not even that should be allowed for him to do but he nevertheless does.

ETA - OMG! You know what I dreamt about tonight? About the VA movie and that in the movie Dimitri was killed and Rose wasn't even crying about him. And I realized that in all the upcoming movies he wouldn't be alive or around anymore. I was so shocked and beyond happy when my alarm woke me up!
Old 06-03-2014, 05:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. That moment was very selfless Then there is a moment in SK where he tells her that she is the strongest person he knows Of course it was just before.. *cough*

Wow. That's quite the dream.
Old 06-05-2014, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by These Broken Stars (View Post)
Yeah. That moment was very selfless Then there is a moment in SK where he tells her that she is the strongest person he knows Of course it was just before.. *cough*

Wow. That's quite the dream.
Yeah I love that part It seems right it was before *that* happened

OhMy God that dream

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 06-06-2014, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, that moment we all loved
Old 06-06-2014, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, I love that part too.

I also love, even if I hate the storyline, this moment:

"I don't belong to anyone, I make my own choices"

"But you're with Adrian"

"But I was meant for you"

i love you. ♡
Old 06-06-2014, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMG, yes! Such a beautiful moment and somehow Rose never really was with Adrian for me because yeah, she belonged to him.

The dream... It was really creepy and scary and I was beyond happy it was just a dream! Especially since my BFF wished me happy Romitri dreams before I went to bed. Wasn't too successful I guess.
Old 06-07-2014, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved that moment. While she does belong to herself.. she also belongs with him

It's a love that can't be competed with, changed or substituted, no matter how much she might have tried.. how they both had tried to forget it, or move on.
Old 06-09-2014, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly. I couldn't have said it any better.

And yes, I think she mostly had tried to forget about it but no other man, not even Adrian was able to win her over, like she said, she was meant to be with him.

Dimitri, yes, me maybe didn't want to love her because of what he had done to her but he also was so overwhelmed by everything that had happened and by the realization of it that he maybe really hated himself so much that he couldn't love her or that his love was suppressed. He had to learn that only love would make him to the person that he was before...
Old 06-10-2014, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Which is why I feel she was in denial that she had to end things with Adrian. She wanted to move on so badly that she convinced herself it was realistic.

Yeah. I feel like he put away all the love he has for her to a part where he refused to access it. He couldn't bare to think or feel the things he had done, especially to her and so he tried to be someone else that was not in love with her. Yet it didn't work.