Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2015, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nici Dawson (View Post)
I haven't watched Penny Dreadful yet, but I did watched Salem and the show was awesome!
I watch Salem as well

I wonder if season 5 is going to pick up where we left off...Adalind might still be living with Bud if it does.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 06-03-2015, 02:38 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Thanks for the article and cute picture of Claire and Calvin.
Old 06-03-2015, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
Thanks for the article and cute picture of Claire and Calvin.
You're welcome and Claire and Calvin are beautiful!
Old 06-04-2015, 02:51 AM
Master Fan

If Adalind doesn't move in with Nick before their son is born, she could stay with Monroe&Rosalee the only reason they didn't want to house her at first was because of Juliette.

~Riverdale~

Last edited by Rickylious; 06-04-2015 at 03:56 PM Reason: Left some words out
Old 06-04-2015, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
If Adalind doesn't move in with Nick before their son is born, she could stay with Monroe&Rosalee the only reason they didn't want to house her first was because Juliette.
I've a feeling that Adalind will move in with Nick in order to raise him in a good environment!
Old 06-04-2015, 11:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Have you seen more movies of Claire Coffee? Ah yes, Adalind was pretty fat already. She need move on soon. She will go to Nick´s house, i think.
Old 06-04-2015, 02:57 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
I've a feeling that Adalind will move in with Nick in order to raise him in a good environment!
I think so too, which would be the worse for me.

Old 06-04-2015, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moons112 (View Post)
Have you seen more movies of Claire Coffee? Ah yes, Adalind was pretty fat already. She need move on soon. She will go to Nick´s house, i think.
I've seen her in a lifetime Christmas movie before .

~Riverdale~
Old 06-04-2015, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
I think so too, which would be the worse for me.

I really doubt she'll move into the house Nick shared with Juliette. It was Juliette's house and would presumably be sold for her estate, as Adalind's mother's was, unless she left it to Nick or someone else in her Will.
That is, assuming Juliette is really dead.

Too many bad memories and too much violence happened in that house .. best to let it go, imo.

Maybe Renard's beautiful high-rise condo/flat would be available for her. It has security and everything. Perfect.

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 06-04-2015, 06:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutesse (View Post)
I really doubt she'll move into the house Nick shared with Juliette. It was Juliette's house and would presumably be sold for her estate, as Adalind's mother's was, unless she left it to Nick or someone else in her Will.
That is, assuming Juliette is really dead.

Too many bad memories and too much violence happened in that house .. best to let it go, imo.

Maybe Renard's beautiful high-rise condo/flat would be available for her. It has security and everything. Perfect.
What happens if Nick doesn't sell the house or find a new house for himself, so that he and Adalind to raise their baby to raise him in a good environment and if their enemies find out about the child's existence, they will need all the help they can get to protect him from the people will either kill him or kidnap him.
Old 06-04-2015, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
What happens if Nick doesn't sell the house or find a new house for himself, so that he and Adalind to raise their baby to raise him in a good environment and if their enemies find out about the child's existence, they will need all the help they can get to protect him from the people will either kill him or kidnap him.
Since I'm not hoping for Nick and Adalind to live together and raise the kid, I'm not particularly interested in where she goes.

Meisner turned the helicopter around so maybe he's bringing Diana back to Portland. Maybe Nick and Renard will ask him to take them all away to a safe place where Adalind can raise her kids the way she wants to.
I've always thought Meisner would be the best one for Adalind. She can't manipulate him. And he already has a special connection with Diana.

Old 06-04-2015, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

I highly doubt Meisner is retuning in season 5. His only purpose was to retrieve Diana for the Resistance. We are to assume that Diana is in good hands now, she’s safe. The writers pretty much wrapped that storyline up for now, their main focus is Nick&Adalind’s son, he’s the only child they are willing to write for and keep on the show.

~Riverdale~
Old 06-04-2015, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

How can you be so certain of that, Ricky?

Old 06-04-2015, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutesse (View Post)
How can you be so certain of that, Ricky?
I read somewhere that the producers had a hard time getting the actor that plays Meisner back to do that one scene in the season 4 finale, and they were asked in an interview whether or not we’ll being seeing Meisner again in season 5 and that replied with “we could” or “it’s possible” or something like that, which isn’t a definite yes. If it was a sure thing, then they would have said yes instantly. I wish I would have favored those articles in order to post the link. Another thing, the writers wanted to wrap the Diana arc up for a while, which involved brining the Resistance back into play. I honestly don’t think the writers ever intended for Adalind to raise Diana.

~Riverdale~
Old 06-04-2015, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just want to be sure you don't have inside information, Ricky. Can't have that here.

Diana's still the Royal child and extremely powerful. I don't see why they'd build her up so much if they're going to drop her story. Whatever, we'll see.
They've only just submitted the first script to the network. There's a whole season to plan.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread