Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2015, 07:47 PM
Elite Fan

The Hexenbiest [Claire Coffee ☽☾ Adalind Schade] #5:Not a hexenbiest (for now), still a mother, always a witch.

Adalind Schade|Claire Coffee
{#5}

☽☾

Appreciation Thread

"I can take care of myself"

Claire (born April 14, 1980) is an American actress best known
for her roles as Cassie Tatum on The West Wing (2003), as Nadine
Crowell on General Hospital (2007–2009), as Janie Ross on Franklin &
Bash (2011–2012) and as Adalind Schade on Grimm (2011–present) .She
graduated from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois with
a Bachelor of Science degree in Theater. Her career began on stage at
age 5 with The Mountain Play theater company in Marin County,
California. She workedextensively with regional theaters in the
Bay Area and Central Coast of California before attending Northwestern
and then moving to Los Angeles..

A Hexenbiest (HEK-sən-beest; pl: -biester Germ.
Hexe "witch" + Biest "beast")
Witch-like creature that somewhat resembles a demon
or goblin.
They work at the behest of royalty and are identifiable
by a darkbirthmark under their tongues.

Appears to be eyeless when transformed but has no
visual impairment.

Extraordinary beauty in human form.

Highly intelligent and cunning.

Adalind is very poised and graceful. However, she is also
treacherous, seductive, manipulative, uncaring and highly
intelligent. Following the loss of her powers she became more
ruthless and vengeful, and although still arrogant and poised,
she is well aware she is a lot weaker

The Hexenbaby

The Knight

The Captain

Supporters

1.Cadenf
2.SolveMyMystery
3. bandcandy
4.Run To You
5.Lutesse
6.Summer Falls
7.Amorith
8.papapower
9.CloisFan
10.Nici Dawson
11.Rickylious
12.Telepath

Future Titles

Because try to stop her

Because she doesn't need to be a hexenbiest to be a witch
Previous Threads
{01} {2} {3}

Last edited by SolveMyMystery; 05-15-2015 at 07:53 PM
Old 05-15-2015, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks, Karla.

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 05-15-2015, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread

Her baby is precious

We got so much Adalind in tonight's episode, I freaking loved it. Our beautiful girl survived just like we knew she would. Adalind and baby Grimm are here to stay . I liked everything we got with Adalind. She's part of the group now and She helped out in a major way.

I loved how she said, that b*tech has her daughter, meaning Juliette. I still can't believe that Juliette offered little Diana over to the Royals without a care in the world. Poor Diana, but she got saved. I just hate that Adalind and the others don't know. I knew the writers weren't going to keep her around. They just want to write for one child, Nick& Adalind' s child.

I can't wait for season 5 to see what else is planned for her. Now she has officially joined the team. She's very beneficial to them. She helped them out in tonight's episode. She performed her part like a professional. She was very believable. And I also liked all the scenes she shared with Nick, they interacted everytime. Those two are totally happening .

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 05-15-2015, 08:10 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome, everyone!

Adalind as a part of the team is great, the books said that a Hexenbiest is conniving but Adalind doesn't need to be a Hexenbiest to be one and her natural powers are very neede on the team.
Old 05-15-2015, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

It seems natural having her around .

~Riverdale~
Old 05-15-2015, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

I love Adalind since the beginning and I'll always will, since Diana is rescue again this time by someone she knows, I have a feeling that they'll meet next season, especially when Diana learns that she has a baby brother with her late protector's son! I really love her scenes with her and Nick the most!
Old 05-15-2015, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

Me too, definitely loved Adalind since season 1. I just loved the way she was written. She's my kind of female character.

~Riverdale~
Old 05-21-2015, 01:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Adalind´s character is everytime much more changed!!! the writers said that she will be yet more changed in S5. I guess if this means she will be yet much more human. Maybe when her son born...
Old 05-21-2015, 01:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread

Her baby is precious

We got so much Adalind in tonight's episode, I freaking loved it. Our beautiful girl survived just like we knew she would. Adalind and baby Grimm are here to stay . I liked everything we got with Adalind. She's part of the group now and She helped out in a major way.

I loved how she said, that b*tech has her daughter, meaning Juliette. I still can't believe that Juliette offered little Diana over to the Royals without a care in the world. Poor Diana, but she got saved. I just hate that Adalind and the others don't know. I knew the writers weren't going to keep her around. They just want to write for one child, Nick& Adalind' s child.

I can't wait for season 5 to see what else is planned for her. Now she has officially joined the team. She's very beneficial to them. She helped them out in tonight's episode. She performed her part like a professional. She was very believable. And I also liked all the scenes she shared with Nick, they interacted everytime. Those two are totally happening .
I was just coming in here to see when Clare Coffee's baby is due and I see your post about her baby being precious...... and I thought the baby was here already.
LOL

Even though I swear at times and even don't mind a well placed f-bomb, I am dismayed at the new ok word for tv and that seems to be "bitch".

Rickylicious I'm not commenting on you at all, it just made me remember what I was hearing on tv. :backhug:

Anywyas my original question

When is Clare's RL baby due?
Old 05-21-2015, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterious Island Girl (View Post)
I was just coming in here to see when Clare Coffee's baby is due and I see your post about her baby being precious...... and I thought the baby was here already.
LOL

Even though I swear at times and even don't mind a well placed f-bomb, I am dismayed at the new ok word for tv and that seems to be "bitch".

Rickylicious I'm not commenting on you at all, it just made me remember what I was hearing on tv. :backhug:

Anywyas my original question

When is Clare's RL baby due?
Claire & Chris's baby boy was born last Friday, Patty. There's a picture of them in the previous thread.

I'm not going to tolerate much more of the "bitch" references here. It is totally unnecessary and very insulting.
I can't control what is said on TV.

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 05-21-2015, 09:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moons112 (View Post)
Adalind´s character is everytime much more changed!!! the writers said that she will be yet more changed in S5. I guess if this means she will be yet much more human. Maybe when her son born...
I can't wait to see more of Adalind' s story arc in next season . I can't wait to how she's with her son. Through him we'll be able to see her as a mother, a mother she couldn't be with Diana. I can't wait to see how protective she will be over him, what her and Nick will name him, and if she's going to be moving in with Nick to raise their child. Them co-parenting and learning to put up with one another should be fun

~Riverdale~
Old 05-21-2015, 09:38 PM
Master Fan

I'm the one who posted the baby picture and I knew that Claire and Chris will name their son with a "C", which is "Calvin" by the way, "Calvin Eugene Thile". I figured that they will end up naming the baby with a traditional name. Please don't tell me do actors or actress will use their real-life offspring to by their character's child or children.

P.S.
I can't wait until I see wait Adalind's baby with Nick looks like, next season!
Old 05-22-2015, 01:40 AM
Extreme Fan

I think when the baby is only meant to be seen once or twice (and never again) they tend to use one of the babies of the cast or crew. It's easier and a much quicker process. however, if the baby is going to keep making appearances in weekly episodes, they may end up casting a baby that will be easier to work with because not all babies are comfortable around strangers, now imagine what it must be like on set.
Old 05-22-2015, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

yes they don't use their real family unless it's just for a cameo and for fun, they hire another baby (or twins depending how often the baby will appear - the number of hours a baby is allowed to filmed is fortunately very limited)

I can't wait to see them co-parenting too, it's going to be fun and sweet
Old 05-22-2015, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nici Dawson (View Post)
P.S.
I can't wait until I see wait Adalind's baby with Nick looks like, next season!
I'm dying to see this Grimm baby and what kind of abilities he's going to possess . And I think we'll see the baby a few times, but not all the time.

~Riverdale~
Closed Thread   Post New Thread