Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2015, 07:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Let's face it, they won't ever confirm beyond doubt that Juliette's dead. It's lazy and cheaty storytelling but they'll want the option to "resurrect" the character if nothing else, plus stringing along the people who actually enjoyed Juliette.
Old 11-22-2015, 07:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Oh the latest Nick and Adalind's moments were precious. I am enjoying this slow burn. Its perfect for them. I'm finding that they are truly getting to know and understand the other. I liked them both sharing a meal together and doing all this famiky stuff with Kelly. I loved how it seems both are finding they have a lot in common like Adalind's dad leaving when she was young and Nick's mom leaving him when he was young too. That hug moment between the two as Adalind expressed her worry and concern about him was lovely. I loved how the light on Adalind's phone seemed to stop Kelly from crying. These two just keep surprising you each episode.
Old 11-22-2015, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

I can't stop laughing at the scenes with Nick, Adalind and Kelly. They really acting like a normal couple trying to raise their child. I felt sad for Adalind when she mentions Diana to Kelly and she wishes that all three of them will see each other again. I can't wait for more of the family scenes between them!
Old 11-22-2015, 09:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie9821 (View Post)
Oh the latest Nick and Adalind's moments were precious. I am enjoying this slow burn. Its perfect for them. I'm finding that they are truly getting to know and understand the other. I liked them both sharing a meal together and doing all this famiky stuff with Kelly. I loved how it seems both are finding they have a lot in common like Adalind's dad leaving when she was young and Nick's mom leaving him when he was young too. That hug moment between the two as Adalind expressed her worry and concern about him was lovely. I loved how the light on Adalind's phone seemed to stop Kelly from crying. These two just keep surprising you each episode.
I thought it was the music. I expected the baby to start crying again when they hung up.
Old 11-22-2015, 09:26 PM
Addicted Fan

You have to admit all this family togetherness with Adalind, Nick, and Kelly are just adorable. They really are acting like a family esp, how Adalind asked how Nick's day at the office was and just how protective Nick is of Kelly and Adalind. I liked how Adalind at least brought up a job offer and wanted to help contribute. Its just all so interesting.
Old 11-22-2015, 11:18 PM
Master Fan

They have both lost everything and have been thrown together. It makes sense that they would try to shove everything else aside and try to make it work. Especially with any innocent baby involved.

Adalind is the kind of woman who I think would want to still work even with children. She enjoyed being a lawyer before all of this happened. But I think considering the show's timeline. Kelly is probably no more than a few weeks to months old. And they have no safe child care, considering all their enemies out there. And who could try to kill or take off with Kelly if he isn't carefully cared for or watched.
Old 11-23-2015, 02:07 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
Let's face it, they won't ever confirm beyond doubt that Juliette's dead. It's lazy and cheaty storytelling but they'll want the option to "resurrect" the character if nothing else, plus stringing along the people who actually enjoyed Juliette.
I think that by this time she will last dead. They have resurrected Renard once. If they would make the same with Juliette the show would lost all its credibility, but could create all an Arc of drama very interesting in a very twisted and horrible way for the main of Juliette´s fans. Imagine, if Juliette comes back, Nick should leave Adalind and Kelly for to be with her? she was the "love of his life" after all. But i think that keep Juliette alive is a madness. Would ruin all the news relationships that Adalind as character has builld up with the rest of peopleM nick , rosalee....
That´d be what would happen? i can not imagine Adalind with her baby in her arms begging love to Nick. If juliette would come back, would be not place for Adalind in Grimm or to Juliette. Both characters can not being in tune or even coexist. IS absurd in every sense. If Juliette would late a lot of in appear, Nick will be asbolutelly in love with Adalind, in fact, he´s falling in love with her already and hey! he´s being happy living with Kelly and her! But as Adalind is his new love interest , and Juliette was his love´s life, if Juliette appears all his new life will be ruined, Adalind should to end killed, for what? for get Nick/Juliette again together? It would be a kludge, in fact all idea of Juliette´s resurecction sounds like a trash. i have faith of she standing dead. If Juliette Comes back, Adalind will have to leave with her son. There is not enought place in Nick´s heart for both women and his son. But if that would happen i would not want that Adalind would die, but she leave Nick by her own choice with his son. Adalind is much better character than Juliette was, that´s a fact. And nick would be a vile man, choosing Juliette again, after all the horribles things that she made. Really the returning of Juliette is a nightmare and a doom by the whole show. My opinion: she´s dead.

BTW. confirmed, i have checked out the scene again, and Nick looks sad when Adalind speak of come back to work.

Last edited by Moons112; 11-23-2015 at 05:47 PM
Old 11-23-2015, 02:13 AM
Master Fan

I don't want Juliette to be alive. Not just because I think it's a cop out. But because the poor girl has already been through enough. Being brought back by unnatural means after everything else, just so she could be used as a weapon is all kinds of wrong.
Old 11-23-2015, 02:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

You're assuming she's dead when even that hasn't been fully confirmed.'

There was a reason that the black-masked men stole her "body".
Old 11-23-2015, 03:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
Nick has shown that he's very serious in protecting Adalind and their son and providing for them. It's nice. I know he's not going to let anything harm them. He's going to do everything in his power to keep them safe. Adalind did the right thing by telling Nick about her pregnancy.
oh yeas he did.. he is just too sweet and protective of his family..
Old 11-23-2015, 03:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moons112 (View Post)
Well those people that is calling Adalind manipulative, yet did not get well the point of her character.
Adalind right now even not being evil anymore, has a lot of accentuated side of persuasion. She just ask one thing, and in her sweet way, she get a good answer of Nick. She´s so charming, i can not blame nick at all.
When he went to sleep with Kelly and her, she took his gun. He´s wanting protect them of every enemie. i like this way.
ohh yeah i do love that scene.. it is like he is surrendering everything to her.. which makes it more sweet... she asks and then realize that she might be taking too fast and nick will then go along with her requests... which is just soo nice of him.. i really love their scenes together...
Old 11-23-2015, 03:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I loved when he took his gun as well. There are a lot of things Nick could have done differently in this predicament, but he chose to claim his son and accept Adalind as the mother of his son. He didn't have to. He could have walked away or allowed Juliette to kill Adalind and their unborn child. He could have gone on hating Adalind but he isn't. He's making the best out of an unplanned pregnancy.

I like how Adalind is giving him all the space that he needs. I think Nick appreciates that. She doesn't seek him out, it's the other way around. I love the fact that he talks to her or smiles at her on occasion. He doesn't just ignore her. He can't. Before Adalind became Nick's enemy, he was attracted to her. There's something between and they both know it.
that is too true..he can just ignore her.. but he is trying everything he can to try to know her more.. knowing whcih things she is allergic too.. its like they are getting to know each other little by little.. because they started in the wrong foot.. now they are correcting their mistakes.. baby steps it is.. and eah episodes just shows how they are now in tune with each other... joking with each other.. knowing their childhood little by little.. and now the end.. where he is now willing to hold her... he is now comforting her... swooonn....
Old 11-23-2015, 03:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yes, more scenes with our little Grimm family❤������

Edit*
Yeah, we got them woking together as a team to stop Kelly from crying. I thought their scenes were pretty hilarious as they juggled Kelly around. How can they not know how to boil ������? At least the food came out good. I loved their talk over dinner. I like the fact that they are bonding more and more and learning about the other, it's nice.

Did Adalind ask Nick to sleep in her and Kelly's room again? I want to make sure I didn't misheard that. I'll rewatch their scenes just to make sure. Omg, when they each wanted the bathroom������. Kelly threw up on Adalind shirt, making it see through������. I caught those wheels spinning in Nick's head. Being in close quarters with Adalind is making him want her more and more. Their attraction to one another is getting out of control. I wonder which one of them is going to crack first...

Our girl is definitely tempting him slowly but surly, especially when she came out in that towel. She said doesn't feel right using the credit card he gave her to buy clothes. Yes, our girl is independent. She's always been they way. I love it.*

I particularly liked when she told Nick about going back to work, about the job offer. She wants to contribute. She doesn't want to mooch off of him. Yes, thank you writers for addressing that. Adalind isn't using Nick, nor is she helpless.

I don't know about you guys, but I love the steady building sexual chemistry between our couple������. Nick shirtless and Adalind in a towel and in Nick's shirt. Our ������ is becoming domestic. It can work. They are a better match.

I'm loving their talks. They are the best parts of the show by far. I need more. I want more.* Kelly is bringing his parents closer. Smart baby. I loved how Nick comforted her when she told him she was worried about him.

Wow, it's happening. We are getting Nick&Adalind.
ohh yeah.. that is just too sweet of them being a team and all.. i think they do know how to do it.. they are just frantic of his crying because they do not want to see him cry.. they look so much as a family and it is so soft.. nick is being soo responsible that he is all hands on deck on being a dad.. i love the scene when he said that they need to buy him a mobile phone which chows that nick will give everything to his son and adalind being the cool but slightly strict mom said maybe the 2nd grade.. that is just so family like.. having mommy have the last say..

and yes.. their scene when they were eating.. they are slowly building up.. and learning little things about each other.. their childhood and experience while they are little.. its just nice..

i like it that she is showing nick that she is independent and would not want to just get his money.. i like his reaction when she said her colleague said that there might be an opening.. the look on nick's face when he found out that it is a he... when it was just a colleague he just said isnt it too soon but after learning its a he.. it looks like his looks got dark and he was not saying anything..

and definitely.. she said she loves him to sleep with them again because she sleeps better knowing he is there to shoot anybody who will enter..

i also love that she is taking her time with him and knowing that he can go ahead and do what he does.. she will not question him what time he will be there and wont demand him of his time.. he can be there whenever he wants only when he does want it. she is not demanding him.. i love the fact that when he came home... he sees her struggling to do chores while carrying kelly.. and him immediately asking for him to relieve her.. and then her telling him she cares.. he is really touched that he hugged her.. it is a big step not only for them but more on nick.

i also love that he reprimanded his son not to do it to his mom... sigh.... what a family..

and yeah... the bathroom scene.. i love it as well.. he is really sad that he was not able t provide her with the necessity,, and it just shows that she will not just spend his money buying things for herself.. that is just too sweet.. i love it... he is so responsible seeing that there are no clothes and sayng that she can buy something for herself.. i hope he seeks rosalee's help to buy her some clothes.. as she looked on her underling... teehee...

i cant wait for next week//
Old 11-23-2015, 03:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
It really is. I'm loving their talks

True and are going to do whatever the hell they like, which I don't blame them. It's their show.
too true... they will do it.. and hopefully go there...

i love their talks... its their getting to know each other stage///
Old 11-23-2015, 03:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)
So happy I found this thread. I have been looking for a Nick/Adalind board and didn't even think to check FF. I've been shipping Nick and Adalind since season 1 so I'm so glad it looks like the show has caught on go this couples amazing chemistry. I've been loving the Nick/Adalind scenes since this season started and baby Kelly is to cute.

I like the awkwardness, it's expected with their history but they are slowly becoming more comfortable around each other.

Please add me
you are right... and its really a great development..
Closed Thread   Post New Thread