Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2015, 02:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
Yes they are . I love the fact that they are learning so much about one another and coming to the conclusion that there is something between them, that they have this connection. It was there long before their son came along. I want bonding moments like the sandwich scene and that scene in the guest room when they talked about each other's first.

I also want Adalind to go back to work and be that career woman like she was in season one. I think eventually she will become a lawyer again. The writers wouldn't have introduced her old coworker for nothing. I want her to buy her own car and not use Juilette' s lol. I also want her to fix up her and Nick's new place, at least they have something new of their own.

Would you like to be added to the list?
ohhh welcome to our new thread.. I am soo glad to have watched the new episode.. Im bursting with happiness.. they really look like a family now... he is so protective.. the first scene.. really shows he sees her.. and can;t even forget that...

maybe in the future after our bb grows but not now,...

they need to bond first... I loved it when this guy was talking to his mom and our bb cringed and adalind saw it... its like our bb does not like other male talking to his mom...
Old 11-16-2015, 02:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I would like to see some quieter slower moments like doing laundry and saying things like how quickly Kelly gets his clothes dirty. Or taking Kelly to the park and just enjoying that he's happy and safe. The show needs to remember the quieter/happier moments to balance things out.

Sure.

Your right they wouldn't introduce him if they didn't plan to send her back there. I read somewhere that someone thought he was interested in her. I think it would be interesting if she goes back to work at the firm. And he or the boss becomes too interested in her on a human level, nothing to do with Wesen. That would be interesting and different.

I want to see some pictures of Kelly around the apartment, I think those are some pictures that they could both agree on. A plant of some sort, they should start working on rebuilding the Grimm library. Adalind could help with that, I'm sure being a Wesen and working with the royals she has lots of knowledge. Some baby stuff and lots of toys spread around.

I know Nick said he didn't want anyone to know where they were. But I'm sure he has told Hank, Monroe, and Rosalee where they are and how to get there. He's closest with those three and I'm sure he knows that Adalind could use Rosalee's help when it comes to Kelly.

i do what them to bond more... more of them talking baout daily lives and dealing witht their everyday like.. decisions for the house and the baby..\

oh yes that will be great.,.. then nick will get jealous...

maybe adalind will put on more decorations in their house,. with flowers and everything..
Old 11-16-2015, 02:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moons112 (View Post)
well guys, now the reboot is starting. Really Nadalind are starting to meet each other. Because really they´re strangers for each other. And i liked one thing, the fact that Nick says they are beyond the weird....i´m starting to get his point.
He´s very concious about his bond with Adalind, but inside this bizarre situation, he´s starting to have feelings, of a normal family. The fact of Nick sleeping in the same Adalind´s bed, was a very cunning writers resource, what this mean really? they want add normality to their situation. Two young parents raising his baby.
Now just is necessary that Adalind get her job back in time, and they can make a normal life. I want see Nick arriving home, and find Adalind making the dinner, with the baby, or in the opposite side, Nick taking care of Kelly, and reading the newspaper. i know that they won´t have much more time for familiar life with the Wesen world coming...but in the daily life lives their slow burn, their build up, and their future romances glimpses i think.

BTW. Meisner/Trubel guys...i see the future...
oh yeas that will definitely make my day to see them building up day after another... that will be too sweet...
Old 11-16-2015, 02:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nici Dawson (View Post)
I still can't stop thinking about the last scene with Nick and Adalind, when Adalind asks Nick if he could sleep with her and Kelly, which I kind of find it awkward at first, but I've a feeling that he'll love it!
I know.. but his look is really from someone that is like a predator to someone will will try to mess uo with his family.. its like ke is indeed ready for something...

he is too paranoid that he chose a place where no one lives and only have a couple place to enter...

i also like the fact that he moved in some things for them to use... and it seems he wants adalind to do the rest... to make their home a place to call home...

when he gave the keys... the car key and his card.. its like he is surrendering everything to his future wife... he wants her to manage and not just him bringing this thing and that... he wants her not to feel caged... where she cannot leave when she needs something... that is why it is soo sweet.. he may look cold sometimes but he should be.. everything just happened and he is still mourning//
Old 11-16-2015, 02:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

I really cant wait for the next thing that will happen.. I am excited for the future of our couple;/ its like they are now introducing their history..

I hope there will be a scene in the future that nick will tell adalind he was jealous of her and hank that he punched the door...

i think on that scene alone it shows he cares for her not just hank.. his reaction is really something of a jealous kind...

o love their scenes.. and now it seems we are getting a lot of support...
Old 11-16-2015, 08:50 AM
Master Fan

Nick has shown that he's very serious in protecting Adalind and their son and providing for them. It's nice. I know he's not going to let anything harm them. He's going to do everything in his power to keep them safe. Adalind did the right thing by telling Nick about her pregnancy.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 11-16-2015, 09:49 AM
Loyal Fan

What i most love is that are those things: the bunker like a safer home sweet home, the Juliette´s car, the money, the fact of him sleeping with Adalind and Kelly...are were Nick´s own decisions , Adalind let him choose, not forcing him. i liked when she told to him that she wouldn´t ask when he would come back to home after his work.
In this way, he´s gonna to fall by her...i can not wait to see how she´s gonna to help him in the Wesen cases with her knowledge. I´m missing the Nick´s lovely "Adalind will know"...lol of Season´s Finale 4...
Old 11-16-2015, 10:41 AM
Master Fan

Moons,

I like that as well . I love the fact that Adalind isn't forcing Nick to do anything that he doesn't want to. He's a grown man, old enough to make his own choices. He chose to take full responsibility of Kelly and Adalind. It was his idea to move them into his house that he shared with Juliette. It was also his choice to protect his unborn son and Adalind when Juliette was looking to kill them, and it was also his choice to take them wherever he goes, which is why I don't understand some Adalind haters when they claim she is being manipulative.

~Riverdale~
Old 11-16-2015, 05:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Well those people that is calling Adalind manipulative, yet did not get well the point of her character.
Adalind right now even not being evil anymore, has a lot of accentuated side of persuasion. She just ask one thing, and in her sweet way, she get a good answer of Nick. She´s so charming, i can not blame nick at all.
When he went to sleep with Kelly and her, she took his gun. He´s wanting protect them of every enemie. i like this way.
Old 11-17-2015, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Well those people that is calling Adalind manipulative, yet did not get well the point of her character.
Adalind right now even not being evil anymore, has a lot of accentuated side of persuasion. She just ask one thing, and in her sweet way, she get a good answer of Nick. She´s so charming, i can not blame nick at all.
When he went to sleep with Kelly and her, she took his gun. He´s wanting protect them of every enemie. i like this way.
i agree with all of this, the think that kind of got me like ooh, was exactly when she said dont worry i wont ask when you will be home, cause i think Nick was used to that maybe when he was with Juliette

And yeah he just wants to protect them, and the bunker or what it is, i think its good they all moved there it does look more safe
Old 11-17-2015, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I loved when he took his gun as well. There are a lot of things Nick could have done differently in this predicament, but he chose to claim his son and accept Adalind as the mother of his son. He didn't have to. He could have walked away or allowed Juliette to kill Adalind and their unborn child. He could have gone on hating Adalind but he isn't. He's making the best out of an unplanned pregnancy.

I like how Adalind is giving him all the space that he needs. I think Nick appreciates that. She doesn't seek him out, it's the other way around. I love the fact that he talks to her or smiles at her on occasion. He doesn't just ignore her. He can't. Before Adalind became Nick's enemy, he was attracted to her. There's something between and they both know it.

~Riverdale~
Old 11-18-2015, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i totally agree with all of this dont know what else to say, i believe everything have been said these two are just amazing together and cant wait to see more
Old 11-18-2015, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

Every scene between Nick and Adalind since the pilot, I feel the chemistry oozing out of them, especially their scenes with their son Kelly, I love that Adalind didn't push or rush him to make his decisions regarding their situation and I can't wait for more scenes between them, especially with Baby Kelly, who's so cute!
Old 11-18-2015, 04:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Adalind said in 4X19 in the Renard´s office when she let Nick know about his pregnancy that the baby boy was strong "like you" and is true! i just saw the baby Kelly screams while their last scene in Nick´s House lol when the moving man came to claim the cradle lol i´m wondering which kind of Grimm he´ll be. The baby does not seem hexen, but Grimm or human.
Old 11-18-2015, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

Yes, more scenes with our little Grimm family❤

Edit*
Yeah, we got them woking together as a team to stop Kelly from crying. I thought their scenes were pretty hilarious as they juggled Kelly around. How can they not know how to boil ? At least the food came out good. I loved their talk over dinner. I like the fact that they are bonding more and more and learning about the other, it's nice.

Did Adalind ask Nick to sleep in her and Kelly's room again? I want to make sure I didn't misheard that. I'll rewatch their scenes just to make sure. Omg, when they each wanted the bathroom. Kelly threw up on Adalind shirt, making it see through. I caught those wheels spinning in Nick's head. Being in close quarters with Adalind is making him want her more and more. Their attraction to one another is getting out of control. I wonder which one of them is going to crack first...

Our girl is definitely tempting him slowly but surly, especially when she came out in that towel. She said doesn't feel right using the credit card he gave her to buy clothes. Yes, our girl is independent. She's always been they way. I love it.*

I particularly liked when she told Nick about going back to work, about the job offer. She wants to contribute. She doesn't want to mooch off of him. Yes, thank you writers for addressing that. Adalind isn't using Nick, nor is she helpless.

I don't know about you guys, but I love the steady building sexual chemistry between our couple. Nick shirtless and Adalind in a towel and in Nick's shirt. Our is becoming domestic. It can work. They are a better match.

I'm loving their talks. They are the best parts of the show by far. I need more. I want more.* Kelly is bringing his parents closer. Smart baby. I loved how Nick comforted her when she told him she was worried about him.

Wow, it's happening. We are getting Nick&Adalind.

~Riverdale~

Last edited by Rickylious; 11-20-2015 at 08:28 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread