Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2015, 03:00 AM
Master Fan

I can't wait until season 5 when the whole dynamic between Nick&Adalind&their son play out . We have so much to look forward to. He's going be even more protective of his son and Adalind. I remember Nick mentioning to Bud that he would find a permanent place for Adalind to stay in one of the last episodes. I forgot which one, but we know she'll be living with him at least until the baby comes. Nick would want them close, especially after losing the only family he had left no thanks to Juliette.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 06-04-2015, 07:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Rickylious,
that is gonna to happen, and yes, he will have to Adalind living with him, of course. He wanted take her from his home in 4X20, but Juliette was still a threat. So if Juliette stand dead he will can take Adalind to home, finally.
Really her son is gonna to be very desired between the royals, the Wesen Council, i don´t know if the past Contract signed by Adalind will brings problems to them too...so, that´s is twisted and cute.
Oh i found this video and is great! Nick having sexual chemistry with his tree fav Wesen: Khloe, Ariel and our Golden One, Adalind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zC04SqBHXw
Old 06-04-2015, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I think we are right and that Adalind is going to be living with Nick. I believe it's the only way to safeguard them both, especially with everyone wanting or either trying to kill our little Grimm.

~Riverdale~
Old 06-04-2015, 04:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Ok that´s the list of people who could to be interested in steal the Little Grimm:

-The Royals
-The Wesen Concil
-Estefania or something relationed with the Signed past Adalind´s contract
-Juliette if she is not really dead.
-Something another enemy´s of Nick.
So, the list is endless.

Well actually there is a fairytale "das Rumpelstilzchen" in german, and the Adalind´s motherhood seems based in that tale.
Nick would be the king, and Adalind, his wife, the the miller's daughter, who before marry with the king sell to her firstborn to Rumpelstilzchen for turn straw into gold threads and pass the king´s test for marry him.
Later she knows the name of the Rumpels and she does not have to give to him the baby.
Well Adalind seems that character, the Miller´s daughter, always stalked for a lot of enemies who pretends steal every baby of her own.
Is imposible raise with that pressure to one baby she alone, she needs live with Nick, if not by their future story, by the baby´s reason. They need protection.
Old 06-04-2015, 06:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moons112 (View Post)
Ok that´s the list of people who could to be interested in steal the Little Grimm:

-The Royals
-The Wesen Concil
So, the list is endless.

Well actually there is a fairytale "das Rumpelstilzchen" in german, and the Adalind´s motherhood seems based in that tale.
Nick would be the king, and Adalind, his wife, the the miller's daughter, who before marry with the king sell to her firstborn to Rumpelstilzchen for turn straw into gold threads and pass the king´s test for marry him.
Later she knows the name of the Rumpels and she does not have to give to him the baby.
Well Adalind seems that character, the Miller´s daughter, always stalked for a lot of enemies who pretends steal every baby of her own.
Is imposible raise with that pressure to one baby she alone, she needs live with Nick, if not by their future story, by the baby´s reason. They need protection.
Man, it really does feels like Rumpelstiltskin, what happens with everyone finding out the child's existence and they decided to try to kidnap him from his parents and Nick and Adalind will have to live together for their baby's protection and their own.
Old 06-04-2015, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

-The Royals
-The Wesen Concil
So, the list is endless.

Great list, but i'll cross Juliette off, she's dead as a doorknob . There's no way in hell she survived those arrows that Trubel shot into her. The writers/producers said there would be one minor character death, which was Nick's mom and the other one major death was Juliette. These two characters are gone for good, which the writers intended in order to develop Nick's character more. I think the bigger contenders that’s going to be after their child are the Royals, enemies of Nick’s, and the Wesen Council.

~Riverdale~
Old 06-05-2015, 02:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Ok, well i think the same, is like that fairytale, everybody wanting steal the baby. By the moment the baby is safe because just the Nick´s frirends know the new, and Kenneth next to Juliette but now they´re dead and are not a threat anymore.
The rest of enemies of my list are a a threat yet, indeed.
If Nick would take Adalind for his house, this wouldn´t be something strange or morbid. The house is innocent of all the horribles things that have happened there.

BTW. oh do you remember the flashback in Season 2 i think, when Nick was a child? Maybe his son will be like that kid.
Old 06-05-2015, 04:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ok, well i think the same, is like that fairytale, everybody wanting steal the baby. By the moment the baby is safe because just the Nick´s frirends know the new, and Kenneth next to Juliette but now they´re dead and are not a threat anymore.
The rest of enemies of my list are a a threat yet, indeed.
If Nick would take Adalind for his house, this wouldn´t be something strange or morbid. The house is innocent of all the horribles things that have happened there.

BTW. oh do you remember the flashback in Season 2 i think, when Nick was a child? Maybe his son will be like that kid.
The group, including Bud and Trubel knows about our little Grimm and of course Juliette and Kenneth knew, but I don't believe he told the king. And what happened in that flashback in season 2? I'm afraid I don't remember

~Riverdale~
Old 06-05-2015, 06:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
The group, including Bud and Trubel knows about our little Grimm and of course Juliette and Kenneth knew, but I don't believe he told the king. And what happened in that flashback in season 2? I'm afraid I don't remember
Only a small group of people knew about the existence of our little Grimm (Including Kenneth and Juliette), but what happens if the whole world finds out that the child is the product of the chemistry between a handsome Grimm Nick and a beautiful hexenbiest Adalind. Nick and Adalind will gather their allies to protect their son from certain enemies, including the Royals, the Wesen Counsel, Estefania and her Clan of Gypsies, etc.

P.S.
Man, I need to rewatch that episode, because I don't remember now, because I miss some episodes!

Last edited by Nici Dawson; 06-05-2015 at 06:59 AM
Old 06-05-2015, 07:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nici Dawson (View Post)
Only a small group of people knew about the existence of our little Grimm (Including Kenneth and Juliette), but what happens if the whole world finds out that the child is the product of the chemistry between a handsome Grimm Nick and a beautiful hexenbiest Adalind. Nick and Adalind will gather their allies to protect their son from certain enemies, including the Royals, the Wesen Counsel, Estefania and her Clan of Gypsies, etc.

P.S.
Man, I need to rewatch that episode, because I don't remember now, because I miss some episodes!
I believe season 5 is going to involve a number of things, particularly keeping their child safe and fighting off enemies from all sides. I think it’s a great thing that Trubel’s back. She can help to protect our little Grimm.

~Riverdale~
Old 06-05-2015, 07:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah the main line in S5 will be about everyone in Nick´s Scooby Gang defending to his son, and Adalind with all them.
This child will be seen like a lot of characters like a baby boy dangerous, the son of the beautiful and powerful Adalind, who has already a child so special, and a man so strong as Nick is. The child will be a natural warrior with power of Hexenbiest, so a lot of people full of insatiable power like the Royals or the Estefania´s people will want kidnap him and use him for their own matters, and anothers like the Wesen Council will want supress the boy. He´s the only person who could make happy to Nick, so he will defend Adalind and his boy until his last breath.
Old 06-05-2015, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

I really have loved seeing Nick so attentive towards Adalind

~Riverdale~
Old 06-05-2015, 05:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Nick is being pretty obsessed with her name already in the last three episodes of S4...
"Where is Adalind"? "Adalind will know"? Adalind, Adalind....
she always was in his mind, first as villain, now as his new friend ...
Did you noticed how when Kenneth leaved his bed revolt after sleep with Juliette in 4X21 Nick was thinking in Adalind and not in Juliette? haha,
Old 06-05-2015, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Nick is being pretty obsessed with her name already in the last three episodes of S4...
"Where is Adalind"? "Adalind will know"? Adalind, Adalind....
she always was in his mind, first as villain, now as his new friend ...
Did you noticed how when Kenneth leaved his bed revolt after sleep with Juliette in 4X21 Nick was thinking in Adalind and not in Juliette? haha,
Yeah, I've noticed it a lot, it's like he's becoming obsessed with her, I can't wait for their dynamic in the next season, especially with the arrival of their son.
Old 06-05-2015, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

I love how Nick' whole view of Adalind is changing . It's nice to witness. I'm so ready for more their scenes in the upcoming season. I know it's going to be good. And I did notice how Nick thought of her as he looked over his bed . I guess he wasn't that upset with Juliette sexing up arrogant Kenneth.

~Riverdale~
Closed Thread   Post New Thread