Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2014, 07:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

TFTNT

I want to watch that Hollywood Game Night. Do you know which episode?

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 03-06-2014, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just go to YouTube and type in "Hollywood Game Night David Giuntoli."

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 03-06-2014, 10:15 PM
Elite Fan

Oooh... I need to check that out!
Marilyn
Old 03-07-2014, 07:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Sweet Disposition| (View Post)
Oooh... I need to check that out!
Do it it's such an awesome show I love it plus his in it and his hot

an old pic I realise I love his hair now much better than form season 1

Last edited by Summer Falls; 03-07-2014 at 07:31 AM
Old 03-07-2014, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for that picture, Petra! I like his hair better now, too; but he was so young and innocent there .. hadn't fought his first Hundjager or had the Jinnamuru Xunte blind him or been a zombie yet....

All of his Wesen encounters have toughened him up and made him "darker," but he's also sexier now.

Old 03-07-2014, 04:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutesse (View Post)
Thank you for that picture, Petra! I like his hair better now, too; but he was so young and innocent there .. hadn't fought his first Hundjager or had the Jinnamuru Xunte blind him or been a zombie yet....

All of his Wesen encounters have toughened him up and made him "darker," but he's also sexier now.
Agreed he way way sexier now
Old 03-08-2014, 04:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Although I agree with Nick for the most part when it comes to wesen cases, this time he just handled it wrong.

I know he's being cautious and he has to in order to keep the fronts clear.
Tho with the Hank situation in mind, he should've known better.
Banshee
Visit the Grimmlins and be part of the family
& Join |Da Vinci's Demons | Vikings |icon
Old 03-08-2014, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nick was pretty torn about it, I think. We have to take into account the fact that he must be sensitive to the concerns of his Wesen friends; and Monroe & Rosalee were adamantly opposed to revealing the truth to Wu - particularly in the case of a Wesen that is so horrific.

The Wesen community is steeped in a tradition of concealment wherein exposure was likely a death sentence. I can't argue that they shouldn't be afraid of too many people knowing. History has proven that fear is legitimate.

I feel very badly for Sgt. Wu, but I have faith that the show will resolve the matter in a way that is fair to everyone.

Old 03-11-2014, 04:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Nick was pretty torn about it, I think. We have to take into account the fact that he must be sensitive to the concerns of his Wesen friends; and Monroe & Rosalee were adamantly opposed to revealing the truth to Wu - particularly in the case of a Wesen that is so horrific.

The Wesen community is steeped in a tradition of concealment wherein exposure was likely a death sentence. I can't argue that they shouldn't be afraid of too many people knowing. History has proven that fear is legitimate.

I feel very badly for Sgt. Wu, but I have faith that the show will resolve the matter in a way that is fair to everyone.
I haven't seen this episode yet but I'm sure they will work trough it
Old 03-12-2014, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

Quote:

I agree, Nick's secret is not only his, it involves people who trust him and it put him in a hard place to take a decision.

And there's also a difference between Wu and Juliette/Hank I think because both are really close to Nick and both have friends who are wesens (for ex Hank learns the truth by one of his friend and his god-daughter) : it made them more open to accept it at some point, if anything because it concerns people who were very close to them before they get to know. On the other hand, the only wesen Wu met tried to eat the baby of the woman he loves so even if he had known the truth, I don't think he would have take it easily (maybe more like thinking that all the wesens are evils etc...). At least it makes Monroe and Rosalee's concerns legitimate I found.
Sure Nick could probably have handled the things better at the end but if characters were always doing the good choice at the right moment they wouldn't be any stories to tell
Old 03-12-2014, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you, Natacha! I think your observations get to the heart of the matter. I particularly like the distinction you draw between the Wesen friends of Hank & Juliette = easy acceptance, vs. the horrific baby-sucker of Wu's experience = mind-blowing.

That was the main reason Monroe and Rosalee objected to telling Wu the truth - not because they don't trust him, but because his introduction to the Wesen world shouldn't be such a ghastly creature.

Yes, it may have been handled a little better by Nick, but I'm sure his gang will help him work it out for the best.

Old 03-13-2014, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

Yes, me too I'm sure they'll find a way to help him later. Sure it was hard to see him so distraught for now but it opens for an interesting journey too.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ Exactly. This way extends Wu's story arc and allows the writers to resolve it organically.

Old 03-13-2014, 03:00 PM
Master Fan

I wonder which episode will Nick's mom Kelly will be showing up to visit her son, I hope its soon!
Old 03-13-2014, 04:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nici Dawson (View Post)
I wonder which episode will Nick's mom Kelly will be showing up to visit her son, I hope its soon!
Yer I liked his mom
Closed Thread   Post New Thread