Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2017, 02:38 PM
MST Manager

Grimm Episode Discussion: 6x11, "Where The Wild Things Were" ~ Air Date March 17, 2017

Friday, March 17, 2017 ~ 8:00 PM E/P

~~ Welcome To The Episode Discussion! ~~
**** Season Six ~ The Final Chapter ****
6x11, "Where The Wild Things Were"

~~~

Preview / Promo:

Quote:
#6.11/"Where The Wild Things Were" ~ Written by Brenna Kouf, Directed by Terrence O’Hara
Friday, March 17, 2017 - 8:00 PM E/P ~ Eve goes on a mission to take on the mysterious force she saw in the mirror and finds herself in unfamiliar territory. When the gang discovers what she has done, Nick finds a way to join her. Meanwhile, an uneasy alliance is established when Capt. Renard is brought in to help and discovers this all may be connected to the person he cares for the most, Diana.

Episode Stills / Promotional Photos:

See "The Book of Grimm" thread (Board Guide) OP for a list of previous episode discussions.
Old 03-13-2017, 02:39 PM
MST Manager

I started this early just to make sure it is up. There is a huge snowstorm coming to New Jersey tonight, so I do not know how my week is going to be.
Old 03-17-2017, 11:44 AM
MST Manager

Enjoy the episode tonight, everyone.
Old 03-17-2017, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

I loved the episode tonight! It was really good, so much action and working together.

Still don't like or trust Renard but he came through when the group needed his help. At least he seems to care for his daughter, but he's still a crappy individual in my book.

Loved all the other world stuff with Eve and Nick. I wouldn't want to be on that side. Green-eyed dude was no joke. I can't remember what he's name was. I know it started with a Z I believe. Wesen don't woge, they remain the same at all times.

Loved all the Nick and Adalind stuff! Liked the one on one talk, especially the things about Diana and Renard. I don't blame Nick for being against Adalind going into the mirror.

Finally Baby Kelly made an appearance. He's such a little cutie pie. I still need to know if he has any special abilities. I guess we won't know until the very end.

Diana really is the key to everything. I guess that comes with being so powerful. I hope her fate doesn't come true with that green-eyed creature. He's equally powerful and dangerous. Looks like he comes through Nick and Adalind's bathroom in the promo for next week and he looked human.

Liked the gang filling Renard in on what's been happening.

Liked the scenes with Monroe and Rosalee also.

Yay, Hank and Wu was in it. I always enjoy their scenes.

Anybody else thinking the stick is part of that skullhead guy's staff? Maybe it was buried for that reason alone. I believe it took all those Grimms or rather Crusaders to fight that thing. I could be wrong.

I can't wait for next week even if it's the second to last episode.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Rickylious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 06:50 AM
Total Fan

Loved the episode!

Since it's the final season, I have to say I'm glad we're finished with the "Wesen of the week" episodes and the last three eps will obviosly deal with wrapping up the storylines.

I enjoyed Renard working with the gang so much, it reminded me of earlier seasons when he was one of the good guys. I like him much better when he's working with them and not against them.

Loved the Nick and Juliette (I refuse to call her Eve, even after what she said in this ep) dynamic, I really missed that.

So, the secret behind Diana's powers has finally been revealed. Can't say I saw the child bride of the devil coming! Wonder how they're going to get out of that one!

On a shallow note, I just love Sasha speking Russian. And David trying to speak German always cracks me up.
Tery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 04:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

how many episodes do we have left? i feel there is still so much we still have to learn about diana (and possibly kelly) powers.

this was a great episode loved the nick/eve stuff in the other world.

still hate Renard but im glad he was able to help the team when they needed him
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

I have to make a confession: I grew upon the outskirts of the Black Forest. Loved it.

This episode once again was very strong. Too bad NBC failed to renew Grimm.
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Little_Stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

Hmpf. Double post!
Old 03-19-2017, 01:37 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
how many episodes do we have left? i feel there is still so much we still have to learn about diana (and possibly kelly) powers.
Only two episodes left. I agree, we've had too many filler episodes this season considering it's the last one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Stewie (View Post)
I have to make a confession: I grew upon the outskirts of the Black Forest. Loved it.
Oh wow, that's so cool!
I hope it's not as scary as in Grimm
Old 03-19-2017, 07:08 AM
Master Fan

Unfortunately, the Black Forest isn't quite as wild and untamed anymore as it used to be.....but still very beautiful.

It's just crazy to watch a US TV show where the Black Forest plays such a central role. I will miss that.
Old 03-20-2017, 02:46 PM
MST Manager

Good discussion.
We only have two episodes left.

Old 03-21-2017, 04:07 AM
Extreme Fan

I absolutely love Renard but I'm with the scoobies not trusting him. The only thing they can trust is that he won't hurt his daughter and even that's a stretch because he's not above using Diana. I liked seeing him getting info dumped and stepping up for once since his S5B lobotomy.

Love how Nick is protective of Adalind, that made me smile.

In the promo, Zestörer is not coming out of the bathroom loft, he's probably in a public restroom because of the two basins, my guess is that he's at the station.

I appreciate the closure scene with Nick and JuliEve, they are not the same people as when this all started and to acknowledge that everything turned out exactly as it was meant to be and that it was in fact a good thing despite Nick's guilt over what happened to Juliette. I think what drove Nick's guilt (which we have witnessed in recent episodes, like the episode she ended up in hospital) is how he seemed to have everything and JuliEve didn't or worse, got the raw end of the deal since he became a grimm naturally and he assumed she'd want to go to a simpler, happier time (for Juliette) but none of them could ever do that realistically. JuliEve was basically putting Nick's mind at ease with her whole speech. There's parts of the speech I didn't like or agree with but overall it did what it was meant to do. Nick has a family he'd never give up and finally JuliEve has a purpose and a strength in character that she felt Juliette was missing. She is, in her own way, "happy". I liked how she told him she didn't need saving, especially.
rpmaluki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 07:36 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Stewie (View Post)
That's awesome and scary at the same time.
Old 03-21-2017, 07:37 AM
MST Manager

We can continue the discussion, although I am unsticking this thread now.
Old 03-27-2017, 02:37 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpmaluki (View Post)
I think what drove Nick's guilt (which we have witnessed in recent episodes, like the episode she ended up in hospital) is how he seemed to have everything and JuliEve didn't or worse, got the raw end of the deal since he became a grimm naturally and he assumed she'd want to go to a simpler, happier time (for Juliette)
I agree with this.
I also think that Nick didn't have such a hard time last season because Eve's personality was very different than Juliette's was. It wasn't until she started showing signs of her old self this season that he started feeling horrible for everything that has happened to her since he became a grimm.

Btw, JuliEve
Reply   Post New Thread