Friday, January 27, 2017 ~ 8:00 PM E/P

~~ Welcome To The Episode Discussion! ~~
**** Season Six ~ The Final Chapter ****
6x04, "El Cuegle"

~~~

Preview / Promo:

Quote:
#6.04/"El Cuegle" ~ Written by Brenna Kouf, Directed by Carlos Avila
Friday, January 27, 2017 - 8:00 PM E/P ~ Nick, Hank and Wu investigate a terrifying new Wesen who terrorizes a young family and has a surprising motive. Capt. Renard is reeling after an unexpected guest appears. Meanwhile, Diana has some interesting news for Monroe and Rosalee. Elsewhere, Eve returns to the catacombs beneath Nick's loft to search for answers to her bizarre visions and side effects from being healed by the mysterious stick.

Episode Stills / Promotional Photos:

See "The Book of Grimm" thread (Board Guide) OP for a list of previous episode discussions.
Old 01-23-2017, 03:04 PM
MST Manager

I started the episode thread earlier this week as I will be very busy in training over the next three days, although still working and posting here.

Some GRIMM trivia about this week's episode title:

The cuegle is a monster in Cantabrian folklore. Walking on two legs and roughly humanoid in shape, it has black skin, three arms without hands or fingers, five rows of teeth, a single stubby horn and three eyes in its head: one green, one red, and one blue. Despite its small size, it has great strength.
Old 01-25-2017, 12:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

thanks Nikki
icon by
Impossible Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 04:04 PM
MST Manager

Sure thing.
Old 01-26-2017, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still like this show.
Old 01-26-2017, 03:44 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
I still like this show.
Glad to hear it.
Old 01-27-2017, 04:13 PM
MST Manager

Enjoy the episode tonight, everyone.
Old 01-27-2017, 09:35 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm seriously not a fan of Sean trying to manipulate his daughter so she can kill Nick because he's failed so far. That's despicable parenting, to use a child's love for a parent to twist their perception of the significant person in that parent's life to further his own deadly plans. I just hope Diana will make up her own mind about Nick and his relationship with her mother and realize Nick makes Adalind happy and he'd never hurt her Mommy.

As for the case of the week: we are all responsible for our choices. It was interesting to frame this wesen in the age old philosophical quandary of killing someone in order to prevent something worse from happening. I get why the wesen felt he had to do what he did but the lack of self-awareness is so kind of disturbing. He is eating babies in the name of stopping evil. That, in itself is evil.

The stick doesn't like to be touched by anyone except Nick and it's much more connected to him than I previously thought, doesn't matter the distance between them.

Not of fan of jealous Juliette making an appearance, please leave her as Eve.
rpmaluki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 03:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I'm seriously not a fan of Sean trying to manipulate his daughter so she can kill Nick because he's failed so far. That's despicable parenting, to use a child's love for a parent to twist their perception of the significant person in that parent's life to further his own deadly plans. I just hope Diana will make up her own mind about Nick and his relationship with her mother and realize Nick makes Adalind happy and he'd never hurt her Mommy.
yeah i am not a fan of that either. i hope she realizes nick is a good guy and him and his mommy are happy together

the scene when she was talking to Rosalee and Monroe though about the babies. wow. wonder how many she is having, and if they will have powers too?
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 06:35 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
the scene when she was talking to Rosalee and Monroe though about the babies. wow. wonder how many she is having, and if they will have powers too?
They alluded to the fact that there is/could be more than one baby?
Old 01-30-2017, 04:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah they totally skipped over that detail. diana made it seem like there could be more than one baby in there.
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 08:11 PM
Addicted Fan

I think it's twins.
NYPoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 06:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

There are some speculations that she is expecting twins.
icon by
Impossible Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 04:24 PM
MST Manager

Gotcha.
Old 02-02-2017, 12:55 PM
MST Manager

Feel free to continue the discussion, although I will detop this thread now.