Friday, May 13, 2016 ~ 9:00 PM E/P

~~~~~

~~ Welcome to the Discussion! ~~
Episode 5x20: "Bad Night"
~~~

Preview:

Quote:
#5.20, "Bad Night" ~ Written by Sean Calder, Directed by Norberto Barba
Friday, May 13, 2016 - 9:00 PM E/P ~ THE BALANCE OF POWER IS AT STAKE - SHAUN TOUB, SHARON LEAL, DAMIEN PUCKLER AND JACQUELINE TOBONI GUEST STAR - Nick leans on Monroe and Rosalee as he worries that he may lose everything as he continues to battle Black Claw. Renard ramps up his campaign as election time nears. Elsewhere, Adalind is faced with a very difficult decision in order to protect her children. Meanwhile, Hank's relationship with Zuri (guest star Sharon Leal) takes an unexpected turn and Wu tries to gain control of his new reality.

episode stills

See "The Book of Grimm" thread (Board Guide) OP for a list of previous episode discussions.

Last edited by Lutesse; 05-15-2016 at 07:37 AM
NikNak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 06:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for the Thread

Have fun watching it, everyone
icon by
Impossible Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Happy GRIMM Friday 13th everybody!

Thanks for the episode thread, Nikki!

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Lutesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Happy GRIMM Friday 13th everybody!

Thanks for the episode thread, Nikki!

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Lutesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

tonight
~Janice~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 03:15 PM
MST Manager

You're very welcome, everyone.

Enjoy the episode tonight!
Old 05-14-2016, 04:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

so, How was it?
icon by
Old 05-14-2016, 06:09 AM
Master Fan

Havn't watched yet
~Janice~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 09:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

It was amazing because so much stuff had happen. Diana wants her parents to be together and likes to levitate babies. Zuri is part of Eve toture chamber but Zuri have a tracking chip in her. Nick wants to kill Renard for taking his child but knows he need to be patient. Eve and Trubel scene was also intense. Adalind not really happy about her new living situation. Hank ends up knocking Tony and Zuri out.

Last edited by Hookified; 05-14-2016 at 09:59 AM
Hookified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

The episode was just so good! Some much was going on. BC are running things and they need to be put down. I loved all the non-stop action and it isn’t even the season finale.

Renard is really insane. I couldn’t believe the crazy stuff that was coming out of his mouth. The guy is mental. I knew why I never trusted this fool. He’s always been power hungry. He’s fully gone over to the dark side. I don’t like him and never did. He doesn’t realized he’s being played by BC and Diana. At least Adalind is smart enough to see the games Diana is trying in terms of getting her parents back together which isn’t going to ever happen, according to my girl Adalind. My girl is in love with Nick. I knew he was jealous of Adalind and Nick’s relationship. He has no morals on stealing another man’s family. I just can’t with him. He was even trying to force Adalind to be with him . Adalind and Kelly will never be his family. And that declaration he made about Adalind being the love of his life and the mother of his children, was just all kinds of wrong. I don’t blame Nick for wanting to kill him.

Poor Wu having flashbacks. I hope he’s able to continue controlling his condition.

Hank just doesn’t see through Zuri’s scheme. She’s playing him good. Not only is she working with BC, she’s working alongside Rosalee’s temperamental ex, Tony. It was funny seeing him again. I loved how Hank brought him to his knees, totally left him unconscious . Finally Hank knows Zuri had been playing him.

I love seeing Monroe and Rosalee in this episode. They really have Nick’s back. I loved how Rosalee said that BC is the reason that Adalind left. I also loved when Monroe said that Adalind only went to BC because they used Diana to get to her.

I loved seeing Trubel back. I just hate that HW is still telling her what to do, but I loved how she told Nick that she would have come after him anyway. She also told him that Adalind loved him and that it was obvious.

Adalind had so many awesome moments in this episode alone and I loved it. My girl wasn’t playing around. She doesn’t trust Renard or Bonaparte. I liked how she told Renard she wasn’t going to risk telling him where Nick lives and that Nick will be handling him too. I’m glad she was just as disgusted by Renard’s actions as I was. I especially liked how she reprimanded Diana for using her powers to pick up Kelly. It looked as though Diana and Renard saw how much Adalind is protective of Kelly and seems to favor him more. I don’t like parents that have favorites when it comes to their children, but Kelly needs major protection from his big sister, at least until he comes into his abilities.

Nick was a man/Grimm on mission in last night’s episode. He was all action. I loved all the raw anger he showed about losing his family. He wasn’t going to stand for it. He was very ruthless when killing those two Wesen that were following him. I was shocked but I loved it a lot. I like seeing this side to him. He doesn’t need to hold back when his son’s life may be at stake. He told Trubel about the magical deadly healing stick and where he found/stored it. Smart of him not wanting HW to know about it. He played Zuri like a fiddled and smashed Tony’s head onto the table. He’s really going after Renard and BC now after that election speech.

Diana is a rotten little girl. She’s definitely bad. Too bad Adalind never had the chance to raise her right. It’s like she doesn’t remember the good influence of Nick’s mother.

Still don’t like that Bonaparte guy. Glad Adalind told him she wasn’t going to help them locate Nick.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Rickylious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 12:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Good episode. It certainly made me think even more so about my "projections".

#1) Renard stated to Nick that BC wants/needs a Grimm on their side.

#2) Renard stated in his speech "Mother of my CHILDREN". OUCH to Nick on that one! As far as I know, Renard only has one child with Adalind.

Is BC planning on turning Kelly against his father in the future in the hopes that he will age quickly like his half-sister Diana? That they will finally have a Grimm on their side? Could we see in the final season a father-son battle? Eh... who knows!
TrekGoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 12:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for all the comments really interesting to read everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
He has no morals on stealing another man’s family. I just can’t with him.
yeah but you have to look at the whole point. Renard had never a chance to have his own family with Adalind/Diana. Giving up his daughter surely wasn't easy for him either.
We all know what happend (and we all know Nick had a part in this too). If we all like it or not, he is part of that family.
icon by
Old 05-14-2016, 01:03 PM
Extreme Fan

lol A couple of weeks ago the title of the episode was "The Taming of the Wu". Well... last night's eppy, in my opinion, was the true taming of the Wu as he (Wu) learned to de-vogue. Now that's taming! lol
Old 05-14-2016, 01:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ he did? So, what is he now?
icon by
Old 05-14-2016, 01:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impossible Girl (View Post)
^ he did? So, what is he now?
Huh? Who is ^ he?
Reply   Post New Thread