Friday, April 15, 2016 ~ 9:00 PM E/P

~~~~~

~~ Welcome to the Discussion! ~~
Episode 5x17: "Inugami"
~~~

Preview:

Quote:
#5.17, "Inugami" ~ Written by Kyle McVey, Directed by Sharat Raju
Friday, April 15, 2016 - 9:00 PM E/P ~ AN ANCIENT CODE OF VENGENCE PUTS THE LIVES OF LOCAL YOUTHS IN DANGER - KEIKO AGENA AND CARY-HIROYUKI TAGAWA GUEST STAR - When the severed head of a young man is found under a bridge, Nick and Hank find themselves on the case of Japanese Wesen acting on an ancient tradition of revenge. Elsewhere, Adalind decides to go back to work at her old law firm and has her first face-to-face with Eve.
Title card:

""

Episode Stills

See "The Book of Grimm" thread (Board Guide) OP for a list of previous episode discussions.

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~

Last edited by Lutesse; 04-28-2016 at 06:35 AM
Lutesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 03:47 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread, Sherry.
Old 04-14-2016, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

My pleasure, Nikki
I'm running late today, haven't had time to log in before now. And I think I'm too tired to type.

Old 04-14-2016, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT can't wait to see it
Old 04-15-2016, 02:27 PM
MST Manager

Enjoy the episode tonight, everyone.
Old 04-15-2016, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

So much happening in tonight's episode!

As soon as we saw the Japanese couple's attorney, we said he's the Inugami. Yup! Anyway, the WotW was incidental to the episode, but it was interesting for being authentic folklore.
Horrible way to die .. I'm glad Roger was saved at least.

Oh, Wu.

I'd heard that Monroe & Rosalee would be trapped in Nick's tunnel, and I feared that they'd been taken by trolls or Gelumcaedus or something.
Nope, just Adalind coming home; but they can't give themselves away without breaking trust with Nick.
Can't wait to see how he manages to extricate them!

Eve. I loved both her scenes so much. The robot is slipping and I'm very happy to see it!
Will Adalind tell Nick she had a visit from Eve? She'd better level with him quickly because, once again, MonRosalee knows all!

How the heck did Black Claw get Diana?? She was last seen being rescued by Meisner, who said he placed her with friends. Where is he now??
Hoping for answers very quickly.

Old 04-15-2016, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

The episode was pretty decent tonight!* The Wesen of the week story was okay, better than last week's .

I want to know how BC got their hands on Diana? Meisner said she was with people they could trust, that she was safe.

Loved Renard's moment with his daughter. Hopefully now he can get a chance to be a father.

Rachel is one sneaky witch using Diana to draw Adalind over to their side, ensuring that Renard wins the election. Do BC even know that Adalind as another family? I don't think baby Kelly is going to fit into the family Rachel is hoping to build with Rebard, Diana, and Adalind. I fear he's in danger.

Wu is still having side effects poor guy.

Monroe and Rosalee found a dead body in the tunnels under Nick and Adalind's place, not cool at all.

I need to know how Eve found out where Nick and Adalind live*confusion*.

Eve told Adalind that BC was going to approach her.* I guess we now know the technique they are going for. God I hate BC, using an innocent child.

Rosalee told Nick about Adalind being a hexenbiest again. I have to say that was the right call, but I loved how she defended Adalind to Nick nonetheless. Adalind do need to tell him, like he needs to tell Adalind his secrect. Both of them need to come clean with the other.

Yes, Adalind is going back to work and baby Kelly is going with. He looked so freaking cute smiling when Mama woged.

Where are Meisner and Trubel? Are they still apart of HW? I'm tired of just seeing Eve.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Rickylious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 10:56 PM
Extreme Fan

When will this eppy be available for free viewing on NBC's site? I don't have cable or dish and my antennae is spotty as I only get ABC and CBS. Thanks!
TrekGoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 11:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutesse (View Post)
How the heck did Black Claw get Diana?? She was last seen being rescued by Meisner, who said he placed her with friends. Where is he now??
Hoping for answers very quickly.
I second that emotion. How the hell did BC get their hands on Diana? Meisner was last seen with her and he wouldn't turn her over to BC. Would she be a decoy to lure the Captain under BC evil wing? And the real Diana is still with HW or the Resistance.

And if that is the real Diana if working with BC, would they try to harm Kelly?
Old 04-16-2016, 03:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

I have to say that I love Renard short moment with Diana before Rachel made him realize why she is really here. I already knew that the fome is not secure because Nick had to purchase it and that would be easy for someone like HW to find. I wish Adalind did not go back to a law firm that expects her to be a hexenbeist because that is not good news. Now that Nick knows about Adalind he is keeping one eye open.
Hookified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 04:45 AM
Master Fan

I wonder if BC killed the people that Diana was with...I don't want to say Meisner is behind this. I don't know how they found her. I wasn't sure it was Diana until her eyes lit up.

I hope Monroe and Rosalee got out that tunnel eventually

~Riverdale~
Old 04-16-2016, 06:04 AM
Extreme Fan

I think Kelly could see Adalind and her boss woge. What I find interesting is that Adalind's boss wasn't looking at Kelly when he woged, I know it's too early for Kelly to have his Grimm sight but I can't help think he does at the same time. Adalind did look at him and didn't react, probably because he was so happy to be out with his mommy, lol.

I did like Renard's reaction when he sees Diana. It was genuine happiness but the that Rachel witch had to ruin the moment. I really don't watch Renard going over to the dark side. I just hope he'll realise that this BC stuff is not worth using his daughter for a power grab. And it's not like he himself will be in power, he'll merely be a puppet for other people's nefarious designs. I hope he snaps out of it before it's too late.

Kelly continues to be the cutest baby while his sister continues to be the creepiest.

I have a question for BC, If they are so bent on Sean having a perfect family with Adalind and Diana, how do they play on explaining Diana's rapid aging syndrome to the public? She's hardly three years old and she looks nine years old. By the time Sean wins his elections and is sworn in, she could be old enough to go to college, who really knows.

Last edited by rpmaluki; 04-16-2016 at 06:31 AM
rpmaluki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
I wonder if BC killed the people that Diana was with...I don't want to say Meisner is behind this. I don't know how they found her. I wasn't sure it was Diana until her eyes lit up.

This seems most likely - that Meisner's trusted friends were killed and Diana kidnapped (or even complicit by escaping her guardians).
And the missing Meisner? I feel certain he wouldn't be aligned with BC. He's either dead, too, or gone looking for the child.

A lot is being made of Hexenbiests & Zauberbiests loving power. Well, throw in some Royal blood and Diana has the lust for power in spades. Lookout now.

Old 04-16-2016, 08:54 AM
Master Fan

I love the tonight's episode, especially with Adalind's children Diana and Kelly. Kelly actually smile when his mother and her boss woged in front of him and he love it. Diana's reappearance on the show, how did BC find her and I've a feeling that Diana was given to someone who knows where she is and BC knew where to find her, it's so sad that Adalind never got to see her daughter, but Sean did. I've a feeling that Adalind will do anything to protect her children.
Old 04-16-2016, 09:34 AM
Master Fan

BC wouldn't even have access to Diana if Meisner/ resistance would have just given Adalind back her child. I can't stand Rachel at all.

Or maybe Rachel plans involve her being Renard"s wife and having Diana as her daughter. I mean I wouldn't put it pass her.

I hope the writers wouldn't have Meisner die off scene.

Meisner should have made sure those trusted friends were really on their side.

I have to agree on the notion that Renard is just being used as a figure head, a puppet, nothing more. He's just another high superior BC can have on their side. I mean we know BC have many leaders.

Baby Kelly definitely have some abilities that aren't being addressed yet .

~Riverdale~
Reply   Post New Thread