Friday, May 01, 2015 - 8:00 PM E/P

~~~~~

~~ Welcome to the Discussion! ~~
Episode 4x20: "You Don't Know Jack"
~~~

Preview:

Quote:
Episode 4x20, "You Don't Know Jack"
Friday, May 01, 2015 - 8:00PM E/P: A SERIES OF CONNECTED MURDERS LEAD EVERYONE TO THINK A COPYCAT IS ON THE LOOSE - GARCELLE BEAUVAIS AND NICO EVERS-SWINDELL GUEST STAR - A string of homicides have the press asking Captain Renard if a Jack the Ripper copycat has arrived in Portland. While dealing with the investigation, Nick, Hank, Monroe and Wu deal with a situation they never expected. Meanwhile, Adalind and Rosalee must work together on a last ditch attempt to fix Juliette's condition. Elsewhere, Juliette decides to help her new ally even if it means hurting those around her. ~ Written by Sean Calder & Michael Golamco, Directed by Terrence O'Hara
Title card:

""

Episode Stills

See "The Book of Grimm" thread (Board Guide) OP for a list of previous episode discussions.

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~

Last edited by Lutesse; 05-04-2015 at 07:32 PM
Lutesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 05-01-2015, 08:46 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for opening this thread for the new episode tonight, my dear.
Old 05-01-2015, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

Tftnt

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Rickylious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 11:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Looks good.
Mysterious Island Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

yw!

Old 05-01-2015, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

It's so gonna be good to watch!
Old 05-01-2015, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

The episode moved along quickly and I’m looking forward to next week. Nevertheless, I can’t say that I’ve been completely happy with Grimm this season.

It was just plain silly to hold the “suppressant” in a glass jar and ask Juliette to take it.

So Adalind will have her beast suppressed...I didn’t see that coming. But the pregnant storyline is a bit predictable for my taste.

The Captain's story is very interesting! It is nice to see a really fierce Royal too.

I hope that we don’t lose the happy couple of Rosalie and Monroe this season. I must admit the stable loving relationships was a nice change of pace for TV and I’m not happy Nick and Juliette's has been broken.

I’m anxious for next week.
Ann357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Anne, it is wonderful to see you here again! I've missed you a lot and wondered if you left .

I can basically say "ditto" to your comments. I'm very disappointed at the destruction of Juliette's character and would prefer they'd killed her rather than this.

Old 05-01-2015, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutesse (View Post)
Anne, it is wonderful to see you here again! I've missed you a lot and wondered if you left .

I can basically say "ditto" to your comments. I'm very disappointed at the destruction of Juliette's character and would prefer they'd killed her rather than this.
Hi Sherry. It is nice to talk with you. I did take a break from for a time and have only been posting a little bit since I came back. I also was behind with Grimm for a time and didn't want to be spoiled so I avoided all things Grimm. But I'm caught up now.

I don't understand why the Grimm writers went for near total destruction of Juliette's character. Nick and Juliette's loving, mature relationship was one of my favorite parts about Grimm.
Ann357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was mine, too; and it was wonderful when she began working with the gang and using her Vet skills.
If she needs to leave the show, fine, kill her off; but this way is dreadful.

And I'm very not happy that Adalind appears to be getting a complete pass.

Old 05-01-2015, 10:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutesse (View Post)
It was mine, too; and it was wonderful when she began working with the gang and using her Vet skills.
If she needs to leave the show, fine, kill her off; but this way is dreadful.

And I'm very not happy that Adalind appears to be getting a complete pass.
What's wrong with that and don't get me wrong, but I love both Adalind and Juliette. But every since, she became a hexenbiest, she turn bad and betraying her friends for revenge! I feel like I should slap her!
Old 05-01-2015, 11:59 PM
Master Fan

I thought the episode was fairly good last night

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Rickylious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 04:55 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
It was just plain silly to hold the “suppressant” in a glass jar and ask Juliette to take it.
This

Knowing how volatile she was, why in the heck didn't they keep some solution saved away and why did they give it to her in that glass jar.
As soon as I saw it I knew she was going to break it.
Didn't the Scooby gang have a clue how bad she'd gotten? Nick knew she liked her hexenbiest stature.

And the ripper, I know a bit of that RW story and it could have been done by a low ranking Royal. So it certainly did sound like Renard from the first killing. Renard with a quirky Brit accent. I bet his face looks like an evil leprechaun when he was singing that song, however, he must look fine enough for the girls to go with him.
Mysterious Island Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterious Island Girl (View Post)
This

Knowing how volatile she was, why in the heck didn't they keep some solution saved away and why did they give it to her in that glass jar.
As soon as I saw it I knew she was going to break it.
Didn't the Scooby gang have a clue how bad she'd gotten? Nick knew she liked her hexenbiest stature.

And the ripper, I know a bit of that RW story and it could have been done by a low ranking Royal. So it certainly did sound like Renard from the first killing. Renard with a quirky Brit accent. I bet his face looks like an evil leprechaun when he was singing that song, however, he must look fine enough for the girls to go with him.
It's not at all like Rosalee to be that dumb. I guess they hadn't realized she burned all her ties to the old Juliette when she burned the trailer.

The murderer's form didn't look large enough to be Renard, but I suppose he could've taken on a different appearance. I hope it isn't the Captain. He was assaulting men in his fugue state, so why suddenly switch to Wesen women?
Terrible about Henrietta. Why would he go to her for help and then run out without giving her a chance to analyze the situation?? It made no sense at all.

Reply   Post New Thread