Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2018, 10:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

One day I will rule the world and everyone will do what i will tell them to do. They will have to listen to what I say and follow my lead because I am the best at everything and nobody will come close to me. If they tell me that we will the best in the world, they are correct. That is very important for everyone at the spice shop so we all decided to take them back to the trailer. Nick said he would help Juliette try to find out who did the spell that changed the world in to a very crazy and odd place. They are able to see the huge new door that lead to a hidden pathway in the dark alley behind the spice shop. Then Monroe asked about what could be done for Rosalee and the gang said that she needed to go to a new bakery that had been located around the corner of the popular street. We all went to the best little corner shop for coffee and a donuts, they told Nick to help with the bags. Then Juliette went to the house to get some of her clothes and changed into what she thought was required. She then went ask Rosalee about what Monroe was going to do at the Spice Shop before dinner. Everyone was very nervous about the upcoming news about Nick and the new Grimm that came to town. The Team Decided on the plan that would help defeat and conquer the latest crazy case they got. Renard was at the police station to question the group of people that were accused of breaking into homes all around the town. After they were apprehended at the corner of the liquor store, Monroe called Nick. The Police soon came for Nick and Eve to ask them, if they could help them with a case that they had. It was such a great day so the team decided to have a nice picnic in the Park. They played with the local kids and had a great time with everyone. It was a lot of fun for everyone that attended the picnic. They are now going to the new bar at the dark alley and soon discovered that it was not a good idea to go there. When they got the bar, there was a lot of people waiting to see what was going on at the end of the day. They soon decided to leave the bar and go home. It was a great decision because they were very drunk and they all wanted to just go home and sleep. The next day Rosalee called Juliette to see if she had time to see if she wanted to go to the new Pizza Place. Nick and Monroe were at the bar again last night and they saw their favorite people sing.It was
icon by
Old 10-28-2018, 05:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

One day I will rule the world and everyone will do what i will tell them to do. They will have to listen to what I say and follow my lead because I am the best at everything and nobody will come close to me. If they tell me that we will the best in the world, they are correct. That is very important for everyone at the spice shop so we all decided to take them back to the trailer. Nick said he would help Juliette try to find out who did the spell that changed the world in to a very crazy and odd place. They are able to see the huge new door that lead to a hidden pathway in the dark alley behind the spice shop. Then Monroe asked about what could be done for Rosalee and the gang said that she needed to go to a new bakery that had been located around the corner of the popular street. We all went to the best little corner shop for coffee and a donuts, they told Nick to help with the bags. Then Juliette went to the house to get some of her clothes and changed into what she thought was required. She then went ask Rosalee about what Monroe was going to do at the Spice Shop before dinner. Everyone was very nervous about the upcoming news about Nick and the new Grimm that came to town. The Team Decided on the plan that would help defeat and conquer the latest crazy case they got. Renard was at the police station to question the group of people that were accused of breaking into homes all around the town. After they were apprehended at the corner of the liquor store, Monroe called Nick. The Police soon came for Nick and Eve to ask them, if they could help them with a case that they had. It was such a great day so the team decided to have a nice picnic in the Park. They played with the local kids and had a great time with everyone. It was a lot of fun for everyone that attended the picnic. They are now going to the new bar at the dark alley and soon discovered that it was not a good idea to go there. When they got the bar, there was a lot of people waiting to see what was going on at the end of the day. They soon decided to leave the bar and go home. It was a great decision because they were very drunk and they all wanted to just go home and sleep. The next day Rosalee called Juliette to see if she had time to see if she wanted to go to the new Pizza Place. Nick and Monroe were at the bar again last night and they saw their favorite people sing.It was a lot of
Old 10-31-2018, 02:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

One day I will rule the world and everyone will do what i will tell them to do. They will have to listen to what I say and follow my lead because I am the best at everything and nobody will come close to me. If they tell me that we will the best in the world, they are correct. That is very important for everyone at the spice shop so we all decided to take them back to the trailer. Nick said he would help Juliette try to find out who did the spell that changed the world in to a very crazy and odd place. They are able to see the huge new door that lead to a hidden pathway in the dark alley behind the spice shop. Then Monroe asked about what could be done for Rosalee and the gang said that she needed to go to a new bakery that had been located around the corner of the popular street. We all went to the best little corner shop for coffee and a donuts, they told Nick to help with the bags. Then Juliette went to the house to get some of her clothes and changed into what she thought was required. She then went ask Rosalee about what Monroe was going to do at the Spice Shop before dinner. Everyone was very nervous about the upcoming news about Nick and the new Grimm that came to town. The Team Decided on the plan that would help defeat and conquer the latest crazy case they got. Renard was at the police station to question the group of people that were accused of breaking into homes all around the town. After they were apprehended at the corner of the liquor store, Monroe called Nick. The Police soon came for Nick and Eve to ask them, if they could help them with a case that they had. It was such a great day so the team decided to have a nice picnic in the Park. They played with the local kids and had a great time with everyone. It was a lot of fun for everyone that attended the picnic. They are now going to the new bar at the dark alley and soon discovered that it was not a good idea to go there. When they got the bar, there was a lot of people waiting to see what was going on at the end of the day. They soon decided to leave the bar and go home. It was a great decision because they were very drunk and they all wanted to just go home and sleep. The next day Rosalee called Juliette to see if she had time to see if she wanted to go to the new Pizza Place. Nick and Monroe were at the bar again last night and they saw their favorite people sing.It was a lot of work, but Nick
icon by
Old 10-31-2018, 07:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

One day I will rule the world and everyone will do what i will tell them to do. They will have to listen to what I say and follow my lead because I am the best at everything and nobody will come close to me. If they tell me that we will the best in the world, they are correct. That is very important for everyone at the spice shop so we all decided to take them back to the trailer. Nick said he would help Juliette try to find out who did the spell that changed the world in to a very crazy and odd place. They are able to see the huge new door that lead to a hidden pathway in the dark alley behind the spice shop. Then Monroe asked about what could be done for Rosalee and the gang said that she needed to go to a new bakery that had been located around the corner of the popular street. We all went to the best little corner shop for coffee and a donuts, they told Nick to help with the bags. Then Juliette went to the house to get some of her clothes and changed into what she thought was required. She then went ask Rosalee about what Monroe was going to do at the Spice Shop before dinner. Everyone was very nervous about the upcoming news about Nick and the new Grimm that came to town. The Team Decided on the plan that would help defeat and conquer the latest crazy case they got. Renard was at the police station to question the group of people that were accused of breaking into homes all around the town. After they were apprehended at the corner of the liquor store, Monroe called Nick. The Police soon came for Nick and Eve to ask them, if they could help them with a case that they had. It was such a great day so the team decided to have a nice picnic in the Park. They played with the local kids and had a great time with everyone. It was a lot of fun for everyone that attended the picnic. They are now going to the new bar at the dark alley and soon discovered that it was not a good idea to go there. When they got the bar, there was a lot of people waiting to see what was going on at the end of the day. They soon decided to leave the bar and go home. It was a great decision because they were very drunk and they all wanted to just go home and sleep. The next day Rosalee called Juliette to see if she had time to see if she wanted to go to the new Pizza Place. Nick and Monroe were at the bar again last night and they saw their favorite people sing.It was a lot of work, but Nick and Monroe decided
Old 11-01-2018, 09:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

One day I will rule the world and everyone will do what i will tell them to do. They will have to listen to what I say and follow my lead because I am the best at everything and nobody will come close to me. If they tell me that we will the best in the world, they are correct. That is very important for everyone at the spice shop so we all decided to take them back to the trailer. Nick said he would help Juliette try to find out who did the spell that changed the world in to a very crazy and odd place. They are able to see the huge new door that lead to a hidden pathway in the dark alley behind the spice shop. Then Monroe asked about what could be done for Rosalee and the gang said that she needed to go to a new bakery that had been located around the corner of the popular street. We all went to the best little corner shop for coffee and a donuts, they told Nick to help with the bags. Then Juliette went to the house to get some of her clothes and changed into what she thought was required. She then went ask Rosalee about what Monroe was going to do at the Spice Shop before dinner. Everyone was very nervous about the upcoming news about Nick and the new Grimm that came to town. The Team Decided on the plan that would help defeat and conquer the latest crazy case they got. Renard was at the police station to question the group of people that were accused of breaking into homes all around the town. After they were apprehended at the corner of the liquor store, Monroe called Nick. The Police soon came for Nick and Eve to ask them, if they could help them with a case that they had. It was such a great day so the team decided to have a nice picnic in the Park. They played with the local kids and had a great time with everyone. It was a lot of fun for everyone that attended the picnic. They are now going to the new bar at the dark alley and soon discovered that it was not a good idea to go there. When they got the bar, there was a lot of people waiting to see what was going on at the end of the day. They soon decided to leave the bar and go home. It was a great decision because they were very drunk and they all wanted to just go home and sleep. The next day Rosalee called Juliette to see if she had time to see if she wanted to go to the new Pizza Place. Nick and Monroe were at the bar again last night and they saw their favorite people sing.It was a lot of work, but Nick and Monroe decided that it was
icon by
Old 11-01-2018, 12:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

One day I will rule the world and everyone will do what i will tell them to do. They will have to listen to what I say and follow my lead because I am the best at everything and nobody will come close to me. If they tell me that we will the best in the world, they are correct. That is very important for everyone at the spice shop so we all decided to take them back to the trailer. Nick said he would help Juliette try to find out who did the spell that changed the world in to a very crazy and odd place. They are able to see the huge new door that lead to a hidden pathway in the dark alley behind the spice shop. Then Monroe asked about what could be done for Rosalee and the gang said that she needed to go to a new bakery that had been located around the corner of the popular street. We all went to the best little corner shop for coffee and a donuts, they told Nick to help with the bags. Then Juliette went to the house to get some of her clothes and changed into what she thought was required. She then went ask Rosalee about what Monroe was going to do at the Spice Shop before dinner. Everyone was very nervous about the upcoming news about Nick and the new Grimm that came to town. The Team Decided on the plan that would help defeat and conquer the latest crazy case they got. Renard was at the police station to question the group of people that were accused of breaking into homes all around the town. After they were apprehended at the corner of the liquor store, Monroe called Nick. The Police soon came for Nick and Eve to ask them, if they could help them with a case that they had. It was such a great day so the team decided to have a nice picnic in the Park. They played with the local kids and had a great time with everyone. It was a lot of fun for everyone that attended the picnic. They are now going to the new bar at the dark alley and soon discovered that it was not a good idea to go there. When they got the bar, there was a lot of people waiting to see what was going on at the end of the day. They soon decided to leave the bar and go home. It was a great decision because they were very drunk and they all wanted to just go home and sleep. The next day Rosalee called Juliette to see if she had time to see if she wanted to go to the new Pizza Place. Nick and Monroe were at the bar again last night and they saw their favorite people sing.It was a lot of work, but Nick and Monroe decided that it was time to go
Old 11-03-2018, 10:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

One day I will rule the world and everyone will do what i will tell them to do. They will have to listen to what I say and follow my lead because I am the best at everything and nobody will come close to me. If they tell me that we will the best in the world, they are correct. That is very important for everyone at the spice shop so we all decided to take them back to the trailer. Nick said he would help Juliette try to find out who did the spell that changed the world in to a very crazy and odd place. They are able to see the huge new door that lead to a hidden pathway in the dark alley behind the spice shop. Then Monroe asked about what could be done for Rosalee and the gang said that she needed to go to a new bakery that had been located around the corner of the popular street. We all went to the best little corner shop for coffee and a donuts, they told Nick to help with the bags. Then Juliette went to the house to get some of her clothes and changed into what she thought was required. She then went ask Rosalee about what Monroe was going to do at the Spice Shop before dinner. Everyone was very nervous about the upcoming news about Nick and the new Grimm that came to town. The Team Decided on the plan that would help defeat and conquer the latest crazy case they got. Renard was at the police station to question the group of people that were accused of breaking into homes all around the town. After they were apprehended at the corner of the liquor store, Monroe called Nick. The Police soon came for Nick and Eve to ask them, if they could help them with a case that they had. It was such a great day so the team decided to have a nice picnic in the Park. They played with the local kids and had a great time with everyone. It was a lot of fun for everyone that attended the picnic. They are now going to the new bar at the dark alley and soon discovered that it was not a good idea to go there. When they got the bar, there was a lot of people waiting to see what was going on at the end of the day. They soon decided to leave the bar and go home. It was a great decision because they were very drunk and they all wanted to just go home and sleep. The next day Rosalee called Juliette to see if she had time to see if she wanted to go to the new Pizza Place. Nick and Monroe were at the bar again last night and they saw their favorite people sing.It was a lot of work, but Nick and Monroe decided that it was time to go home. It was
icon by
Old 11-03-2018, 04:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

One day I will rule the world and everyone will do what i will tell them to do. They will have to listen to what I say and follow my lead because I am the best at everything and nobody will come close to me. If they tell me that we will the best in the world, they are correct. That is very important for everyone at the spice shop so we all decided to take them back to the trailer. Nick said he would help Juliette try to find out who did the spell that changed the world in to a very crazy and odd place. They are able to see the huge new door that lead to a hidden pathway in the dark alley behind the spice shop. Then Monroe asked about what could be done for Rosalee and the gang said that she needed to go to a new bakery that had been located around the corner of the popular street. We all went to the best little corner shop for coffee and a donuts, they told Nick to help with the bags. Then Juliette went to the house to get some of her clothes and changed into what she thought was required. She then went ask Rosalee about what Monroe was going to do at the Spice Shop before dinner. Everyone was very nervous about the upcoming news about Nick and the new Grimm that came to town. The Team Decided on the plan that would help defeat and conquer the latest crazy case they got. Renard was at the police station to question the group of people that were accused of breaking into homes all around the town. After they were apprehended at the corner of the liquor store, Monroe called Nick. The Police soon came for Nick and Eve to ask them, if they could help them with a case that they had. It was such a great day so the team decided to have a nice picnic in the Park. They played with the local kids and had a great time with everyone. It was a lot of fun for everyone that attended the picnic. They are now going to the new bar at the dark alley and soon discovered that it was not a good idea to go there. When they got the bar, there was a lot of people waiting to see what was going on at the end of the day. They soon decided to leave the bar and go home. It was a great decision because they were very drunk and they all wanted to just go home and sleep. The next day Rosalee called Juliette to see if she had time to see if she wanted to go to the new Pizza Place. Nick and Monroe were at the bar again last night and they saw their favorite people sing.It was a lot of work, but Nick and Monroe decided that it was time to go home. It was the best decision
Old 11-04-2018, 11:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

One day I will rule the world and everyone will do what i will tell them to do. They will have to listen to what I say and follow my lead because I am the best at everything and nobody will come close to me. If they tell me that we will the best in the world, they are correct. That is very important for everyone at the spice shop so we all decided to take them back to the trailer. Nick said he would help Juliette try to find out who did the spell that changed the world in to a very crazy and odd place. They are able to see the huge new door that lead to a hidden pathway in the dark alley behind the spice shop. Then Monroe asked about what could be done for Rosalee and the gang said that she needed to go to a new bakery that had been located around the corner of the popular street. We all went to the best little corner shop for coffee and a donuts, they told Nick to help with the bags. Then Juliette went to the house to get some of her clothes and changed into what she thought was required. She then went ask Rosalee about what Monroe was going to do at the Spice Shop before dinner. Everyone was very nervous about the upcoming news about Nick and the new Grimm that came to town. The Team Decided on the plan that would help defeat and conquer the latest crazy case they got. Renard was at the police station to question the group of people that were accused of breaking into homes all around the town. After they were apprehended at the corner of the liquor store, Monroe called Nick. The Police soon came for Nick and Eve to ask them, if they could help them with a case that they had. It was such a great day so the team decided to have a nice picnic in the Park. They played with the local kids and had a great time with everyone. It was a lot of fun for everyone that attended the picnic. They are now going to the new bar at the dark alley and soon discovered that it was not a good idea to go there. When they got the bar, there was a lot of people waiting to see what was going on at the end of the day. They soon decided to leave the bar and go home. It was a great decision because they were very drunk and they all wanted to just go home and sleep. The next day Rosalee called Juliette to see if she had time to see if she wanted to go to the new Pizza Place. Nick and Monroe were at the bar again last night and they saw their favorite people sing.It was a lot of work, but Nick and Monroe decided that it was time to go home. It was the best decision they could make
icon by
Old 11-04-2018, 03:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

One day I will rule the world and everyone will do what i will tell them to do. They will have to listen to what I say and follow my lead because I am the best at everything and nobody will come close to me. If they tell me that we will the best in the world, they are correct. That is very important for everyone at the spice shop so we all decided to take them back to the trailer. Nick said he would help Juliette try to find out who did the spell that changed the world in to a very crazy and odd place. They are able to see the huge new door that lead to a hidden pathway in the dark alley behind the spice shop. Then Monroe asked about what could be done for Rosalee and the gang said that she needed to go to a new bakery that had been located around the corner of the popular street. We all went to the best little corner shop for coffee and a donuts, they told Nick to help with the bags. Then Juliette went to the house to get some of her clothes and changed into what she thought was required. She then went ask Rosalee about what Monroe was going to do at the Spice Shop before dinner. Everyone was very nervous about the upcoming news about Nick and the new Grimm that came to town. The Team Decided on the plan that would help defeat and conquer the latest crazy case they got. Renard was at the police station to question the group of people that were accused of breaking into homes all around the town. After they were apprehended at the corner of the liquor store, Monroe called Nick. The Police soon came for Nick and Eve to ask them, if they could help them with a case that they had. It was such a great day so the team decided to have a nice picnic in the Park. They played with the local kids and had a great time with everyone. It was a lot of fun for everyone that attended the picnic. They are now going to the new bar at the dark alley and soon discovered that it was not a good idea to go there. When they got the bar, there was a lot of people waiting to see what was going on at the end of the day. They soon decided to leave the bar and go home. It was a great decision because they were very drunk and they all wanted to just go home and sleep. The next day Rosalee called Juliette to see if she had time to see if she wanted to go to the new Pizza Place. Nick and Monroe were at the bar again last night and they saw their favorite people sing.It was a lot of work, but Nick and Monroe decided that it was time to go home. It was the best decision they could make considering the place
Old 11-06-2018, 01:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

One day I will rule the world and everyone will do what i will tell them to do. They will have to listen to what I say and follow my lead because I am the best at everything and nobody will come close to me. If they tell me that we will the best in the world, they are correct. That is very important for everyone at the spice shop so we all decided to take them back to the trailer. Nick said he would help Juliette try to find out who did the spell that changed the world in to a very crazy and odd place. They are able to see the huge new door that lead to a hidden pathway in the dark alley behind the spice shop. Then Monroe asked about what could be done for Rosalee and the gang said that she needed to go to a new bakery that had been located around the corner of the popular street. We all went to the best little corner shop for coffee and a donuts, they told Nick to help with the bags. Then Juliette went to the house to get some of her clothes and changed into what she thought was required. She then went ask Rosalee about what Monroe was going to do at the Spice Shop before dinner. Everyone was very nervous about the upcoming news about Nick and the new Grimm that came to town. The Team Decided on the plan that would help defeat and conquer the latest crazy case they got. Renard was at the police station to question the group of people that were accused of breaking into homes all around the town. After they were apprehended at the corner of the liquor store, Monroe called Nick. The Police soon came for Nick and Eve to ask them, if they could help them with a case that they had. It was such a great day so the team decided to have a nice picnic in the Park. They played with the local kids and had a great time with everyone. It was a lot of fun for everyone that attended the picnic. They are now going to the new bar at the dark alley and soon discovered that it was not a good idea to go there. When they got the bar, there was a lot of people waiting to see what was going on at the end of the day. They soon decided to leave the bar and go home. It was a great decision because they were very drunk and they all wanted to just go home and sleep. The next day Rosalee called Juliette to see if she had time to see if she wanted to go to the new Pizza Place. Nick and Monroe were at the bar again last night and they saw their favorite people sing.It was a lot of work, but Nick and Monroe decided that it was time to go home. It was the best decision they could make considering the place was not the
icon by
Old 11-06-2018, 03:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

One day I will rule the world and everyone will do what i will tell them to do. They will have to listen to what I say and follow my lead because I am the best at everything and nobody will come close to me. If they tell me that we will the best in the world, they are correct. That is very important for everyone at the spice shop so we all decided to take them back to the trailer. Nick said he would help Juliette try to find out who did the spell that changed the world in to a very crazy and odd place. They are able to see the huge new door that lead to a hidden pathway in the dark alley behind the spice shop. Then Monroe asked about what could be done for Rosalee and the gang said that she needed to go to a new bakery that had been located around the corner of the popular street. We all went to the best little corner shop for coffee and a donuts, they told Nick to help with the bags. Then Juliette went to the house to get some of her clothes and changed into what she thought was required. She then went ask Rosalee about what Monroe was going to do at the Spice Shop before dinner. Everyone was very nervous about the upcoming news about Nick and the new Grimm that came to town. The Team Decided on the plan that would help defeat and conquer the latest crazy case they got. Renard was at the police station to question the group of people that were accused of breaking into homes all around the town. After they were apprehended at the corner of the liquor store, Monroe called Nick. The Police soon came for Nick and Eve to ask them, if they could help them with a case that they had. It was such a great day so the team decided to have a nice picnic in the Park. They played with the local kids and had a great time with everyone. It was a lot of fun for everyone that attended the picnic. They are now going to the new bar at the dark alley and soon discovered that it was not a good idea to go there. When they got the bar, there was a lot of people waiting to see what was going on at the end of the day. They soon decided to leave the bar and go home. It was a great decision because they were very drunk and they all wanted to just go home and sleep. The next day Rosalee called Juliette to see if she had time to see if she wanted to go to the new Pizza Place. Nick and Monroe were at the bar again last night and they saw their favorite people sing.It was a lot of work, but Nick and Monroe decided that it was time to go home. It was the best decision they could make considering the place was not the safest place to
Old 11-08-2018, 03:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

One day I will rule the world and everyone will do what i will tell them to do. They will have to listen to what I say and follow my lead because I am the best at everything and nobody will come close to me. If they tell me that we will the best in the world, they are correct. That is very important for everyone at the spice shop so we all decided to take them back to the trailer. Nick said he would help Juliette try to find out who did the spell that changed the world in to a very crazy and odd place. They are able to see the huge new door that lead to a hidden pathway in the dark alley behind the spice shop. Then Monroe asked about what could be done for Rosalee and the gang said that she needed to go to a new bakery that had been located around the corner of the popular street. We all went to the best little corner shop for coffee and a donuts, they told Nick to help with the bags. Then Juliette went to the house to get some of her clothes and changed into what she thought was required. She then went ask Rosalee about what Monroe was going to do at the Spice Shop before dinner. Everyone was very nervous about the upcoming news about Nick and the new Grimm that came to town. The Team Decided on the plan that would help defeat and conquer the latest crazy case they got. Renard was at the police station to question the group of people that were accused of breaking into homes all around the town. After they were apprehended at the corner of the liquor store, Monroe called Nick. The Police soon came for Nick and Eve to ask them, if they could help them with a case that they had. It was such a great day so the team decided to have a nice picnic in the Park. They played with the local kids and had a great time with everyone. It was a lot of fun for everyone that attended the picnic. They are now going to the new bar at the dark alley and soon discovered that it was not a good idea to go there. When they got the bar, there was a lot of people waiting to see what was going on at the end of the day. They soon decided to leave the bar and go home. It was a great decision because they were very drunk and they all wanted to just go home and sleep. The next day Rosalee called Juliette to see if she had time to see if she wanted to go to the new Pizza Place. Nick and Monroe were at the bar again last night and they saw their favorite people sing.It was a lot of work, but Nick and Monroe decided that it was time to go home. It was the best decision they could make considering the place was not the safest place to stay at. They
icon by
Old 11-08-2018, 06:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

One day I will rule the world and everyone will do what i will tell them to do. They will have to listen to what I say and follow my lead because I am the best at everything and nobody will come close to me. If they tell me that we will the best in the world, they are correct. That is very important for everyone at the spice shop so we all decided to take them back to the trailer. Nick said he would help Juliette try to find out who did the spell that changed the world in to a very crazy and odd place. They are able to see the huge new door that lead to a hidden pathway in the dark alley behind the spice shop. Then Monroe asked about what could be done for Rosalee and the gang said that she needed to go to a new bakery that had been located around the corner of the popular street. We all went to the best little corner shop for coffee and a donuts, they told Nick to help with the bags. Then Juliette went to the house to get some of her clothes and changed into what she thought was required. She then went ask Rosalee about what Monroe was going to do at the Spice Shop before dinner. Everyone was very nervous about the upcoming news about Nick and the new Grimm that came to town. The Team Decided on the plan that would help defeat and conquer the latest crazy case they got. Renard was at the police station to question the group of people that were accused of breaking into homes all around the town. After they were apprehended at the corner of the liquor store, Monroe called Nick. The Police soon came for Nick and Eve to ask them, if they could help them with a case that they had. It was such a great day so the team decided to have a nice picnic in the Park. They played with the local kids and had a great time with everyone. It was a lot of fun for everyone that attended the picnic. They are now going to the new bar at the dark alley and soon discovered that it was not a good idea to go there. When they got the bar, there was a lot of people waiting to see what was going on at the end of the day. They soon decided to leave the bar and go home. It was a great decision because they were very drunk and they all wanted to just go home and sleep. The next day Rosalee called Juliette to see if she had time to see if she wanted to go to the new Pizza Place. Nick and Monroe were at the bar again last night and they saw their favorite people sing.It was a lot of work, but Nick and Monroe decided that it was time to go home. It was the best decision they could make considering the place was not the safest place to stay at. They are all going
Old 11-23-2018, 02:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

One day I will rule the world and everyone will do what i will tell them to do. They will have to listen to what I say and follow my lead because I am the best at everything and nobody will come close to me. If they tell me that we will the best in the world, they are correct. That is very important for everyone at the spice shop so we all decided to take them back to the trailer. Nick said he would help Juliette try to find out who did the spell that changed the world in to a very crazy and odd place. They are able to see the huge new door that lead to a hidden pathway in the dark alley behind the spice shop. Then Monroe asked about what could be done for Rosalee and the gang said that she needed to go to a new bakery that had been located around the corner of the popular street. We all went to the best little corner shop for coffee and a donuts, they told Nick to help with the bags. Then Juliette went to the house to get some of her clothes and changed into what she thought was required. She then went ask Rosalee about what Monroe was going to do at the Spice Shop before dinner. Everyone was very nervous about the upcoming news about Nick and the new Grimm that came to town. The Team Decided on the plan that would help defeat and conquer the latest crazy case they got. Renard was at the police station to question the group of people that were accused of breaking into homes all around the town. After they were apprehended at the corner of the liquor store, Monroe called Nick. The Police soon came for Nick and Eve to ask them, if they could help them with a case that they had. It was such a great day so the team decided to have a nice picnic in the Park. They played with the local kids and had a great time with everyone. It was a lot of fun for everyone that attended the picnic. They are now going to the new bar at the dark alley and soon discovered that it was not a good idea to go there. When they got the bar, there was a lot of people waiting to see what was going on at the end of the day. They soon decided to leave the bar and go home. It was a great decision because they were very drunk and they all wanted to just go home and sleep. The next day Rosalee called Juliette to see if she had time to see if she wanted to go to the new Pizza Place. Nick and Monroe were at the bar again last night and they saw their favorite people sing.It was a lot of work, but Nick and Monroe decided that it was time to go home. It was the best decision they could make considering the place was not the safest place to stay at. They are all going to the Zoo
icon by
Closed Thread   Post New Thread