Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2020, 09:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

The day that Eve went to the Police to look at who was available for help for the restaurant, she asked to get some help for her friend and saw that their old partner had been there. Eve got very angry when she saw that he was not able to control what he had done. Once everyone had a new menu, Eve wanted to see what everyone was interested in getting to eat. The rest of the night she had to stay at the house because of her new Cat. The group of five went to the new pub and sat down to have a drink together. The old bar was full of people who had been to the new club at the place that was in the back location of the street in the corner. The police went to the nearest station to see if there was any officers there to speak with them. Eve was very vague about her thoughts about what happened the other night. She is angry about the wesen that hurt and scared the people at the bar with all the crazy faces. They had all gone home and realized that they had left something at the bar. So everyone went to the bar to look for the bag that was left on the table. Everyone had all the best intentions when they decided to go the bar again and only have the bar check their lost credit Card. The other day Adalind wanted a new table because the old one was not very good. The Store was closed because it was a holiday and everyone was going to the new mall that was opening their new store. They all had to leave the shop because it was closing. Everyone was wondering what would happen
icon by
Old 02-10-2020, 04:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

http://www.fanforum.com/f421/300-wor.../#post99870863
Old 02-12-2020, 10:03 AM
MST Manager

Closing.