Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2016, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

News Thread #5: Because he's got multiple projects coming up and we're excited!

Newest project announced

Quote:
Alexander Skarsgard and Nat Wolff join The Kill Team

It’s not every documentary director who is handed the chance to turn their factual film into a drama based upon the same subject. But that’s what is happening with Dan Krauss’ 2013 documentary The Kill Team, which now has Alexander Skarsgard and Nat Wolff attached to the fictionalised version.

Krauss’ film followed the story of Private Adam Winfield, a soldier in Afghanistan who discovered that members of his platoon were planning a murderous scheme while on duty. He enlisted his father’s help to alert the military to the war crimes, but when his pleas went unheeded, he was left on his own, his life in danger and forced to choose between his morals and his safety. Wolff will be Winfield, while Skarsgard is the imposing Sergeant Deeks. Kraus is busy writing and preparing to direct the new movie.

“When we first saw Dan Krauss’ documentary, we were shocked by this story and blown away by his direction,” producers Marty Bowenand Wyck Godfrey tell Deadline. “His film’s scope and tension, combined with these morally ambivalent characters, made it irresistible to watch.”

Skarsgard is on screens now in War On Everyone and will next be in our cinemas with Duncan Jones’ Mute, which is shooting now. Wolff has worked on James Franco’s In Dubious Battle and is part of the cast for Death Note, which will be out next year.

James White
++
Old 10-27-2016, 04:55 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Tftnt Jen his new project sounds great!
Old 10-27-2016, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome!

It does! He's got this one, he's shooting one with Paul Rudd now and then he's got another with Keira Knightly.
Old 10-28-2016, 05:50 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I like Paul Rudd and Keira So glad he's getting great co-stars
Old 10-28-2016, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

He really is And the movies sound pretty good too. There was some new info on the one with Keira I think but I'll have to find that later.
Old 10-29-2016, 07:38 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I think it's so great that he's starting to do so many new movies
Old 10-30-2016, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know! I"m pretty excited
Old 10-31-2016, 09:18 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Hopefully he will keep up this momentum
Old 11-01-2016, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
NEW PROJECT! THR is reporting… Alexander Skarsgard and Cara Delevingne are hitting the road to star in the gothic thriller Fever Heart, which will be directed by Ben Briand.
Ben Briand will direct the action-thriller, which Fortitude will introduce to buyers at AFM.
Alexander Skarsgard and Cara Delevingne are hitting the road to star in the gothic thriller Fever Heart, which will be directed by Ben Briand.
The road movie follows an amnesiac (Skarsgard) who teams up with a quick-witted circus sharp shooter (Delevingne) to uncover his lost memories. With a charming and malevolent tracker named Blood Lieberman in violent pursuit, the pair needs to learn to trust each other if they are going to survive this strange land stained with mysticism.
The project, which was co-written by Briand and Kevin W. Koehler, is produced by Picture Films’ Margot Hand and Matt Dooley, with Michele Bennett and Nadine de Barros executive producing. It’s slated to begin shooting in 2017.
Fortitude International is handling international rights and will introduce the project to buyers at AFM. WME Global and CAA are co-repping North American rights.
“I’m a huge fan of Ben’s work. I’m overjoyed at the opportunity to work with him,” said Fortitude’s de Barros. “Ben and Kevin’s script had me on the edge of my seat, and Alexander and Cara are the perfect match for this material.”
Skarsgard, known for starring on HBO’s vampire drama True Blood, was most recently seen swinging through the jungle in Warner Bros.’ Tarzan. He’ll soon be seen in the HBO series Big Little Lies with Reese Witherspoon, and he’s filming the Netflix feature Mute with Paul Rudd. He’s repped by CAA and Hansen, Jacobson.
Delevingne most recently starred as Enchantress in Warner Bros.’ Suicide Squad with Will Smith, Jared Leto and Margot Robbie. She’ll next be seen in Luc Besson’s Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets. She’s repped by WME and and United Agents in the UK.
Briand’s short films Blood Pulls a Gun and Apricot both received notable festival acclaim. Fever Heart will be his feature film debut. He’s repped by WME.
Old 11-02-2016, 08:08 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I love that he doing another new project
Old 11-04-2016, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know He's gonna be busy
Old 11-04-2016, 10:51 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Hope he keeps it up
Old 11-06-2016, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Same! But I hope he gets breaks in between too
Old 11-07-2016, 08:56 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

yeah he does need down time. Definitely don't want him getting burned out and not doing any projects.
Old 11-08-2016, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad he's kinda picky about his projects too.