Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-21-2005, 11:46 PM
Elite Fan

You bad Mod for bumping up a thread, lol.

Yep I miss M/W too. I need for those Season Three DVDs to come out so I can watch more M/W goodness, for however long they're together in Season Three. I can't remember.
Old 08-22-2005, 08:25 AM
Master Fan

They're not. He comes back for It Happened One Night (the one after the twins) but he gets pretty much shut down over Jordan.

They do mention him a little. Lucy makes some Wilson quips and his name is thrown around a bit.

It Happened One Night is classic though. It helps you to understand Wilson a lot. I looooove that ep.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 08-23-2005, 06:56 AM
New Fan

So Mary and Wilson are going to end up together forever huh? I just saw the first episode of disk 5 of season 2 for the first time. I have never watched 7th Heaven until it came out on DVD and Netflix recommended it to me. I started watching every episode starting with Season 1 since. Wilson's son Billy is so cute. It was good to see Wilson back in the picture again. It seemed like he was gone like Jimmy Moon. He's such a nice guy. It takes a woman of character to go with a man who already has a child. I confess, I could not do that. I loved the way he comforted Lucy during the grief/loss support group. I sure have missed a lot with 7th Heaven having 9 seasons and my just now watching Season 2! Season 3 had better come out, followed by the rest of them so I can keep watching how things turn out!
Old 08-23-2005, 07:03 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykayelle
Yeah, that's a cute one.

My favorite is from Season 6, the one where they almost elope but don't. At the end of Mary's long "please forgive me" speech, she says, "I want you. The question is, do you want me?" It's just perfect. She has her thumbs on his cheeks and everything and it just makes me wanna cry it's so beautiful.
O man! It's gonna be forever until I get to see that one, with Season 3 still not even having come out yet!
Old 08-23-2005, 07:05 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykayelle
Bumpity bump bump!

I'm in such a M/W mood right now! I miss then tremendously. We need some...I don't know. Something must be done about the lack of Mary/Wilson. They always find their way back to each other. They have to do it again, even if it's just for old time's sake and nothing comes of it.
I believe a couple should be comitted for life in marriage.
Old 08-23-2005, 10:19 PM
Elite Fan

It's not always the case though.

We certainly hope for both Mary and Wilson to be getting out of their current marriages and marry one another in the end.
Old 08-24-2005, 04:44 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Nikki*~
It's not always the case though.

We certainly hope for both Mary and Wilson to be getting out of their current marriages and marry one another in the end.
I don't believe in divorce. Apparently they're being together wasn't meant to be.
Old 08-24-2005, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

I don't think they were meant to be, either. As much as I wanted them together, still do, they weren't exactly right for each other. They could have made it work, made it perfect, but I think after a while Wilson would have gotten sick of putting up with Mary's antics. He never would have left her, but he wouldn't have been happy. And I don't think Mary would have been happy in that life, either.

They were a great couple, really sweet together, but it wasn't in the cards for them te way the show had it. What do you guys think?

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 08-24-2005, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

Well for me personally, I think divorce can be a healthy thing for people. I don't want to have to be divorced, but for my parents, it was the only way to go after all the infidelity on my father's part. Things would have been much worse had they stayed together.

So we'll just have to agree to disagree there.
Old 08-28-2005, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

I'm making a Mary and Wilson themed folder for school. (I always decorate a mulitpurpose 10 cent folder each year.) It's only about 1/4 of the way done so far. I'll sca it and post it when it's finished. I can't wait. It's going to be M/W-rific!

(This is my 10,000th poost. Go me! )

Old 09-06-2005, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

Here's my folder. I finaly finished it last night...well, the outside anyway. (The inside is just going to be random stuff I like.) I know you are all waiting with bated breath to see it.
(I'm missing about 2 cm in the middle of the folder because it was a tad too big to scan, so some of the words are cut off. It's supposed to be part of the Mary/Wilson scuffle in the hallway in Buffalo when she asks him to elope with her.)

Old 03-19-2007, 04:08 PM
Master Fan

( ^^ That post was so long ago! That folder was so pristine there! It got ripped to shreds when I used it for school.)

Anyway, I wanted to post this:

It's a visual representation of the Mary and Wilson moments from Dangerous Liasons Part 1. Anyone want to guess where the things come from (if you can make them out from my bad, bad drawing?)

Old 03-19-2007, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

^ That picture is so adorable, but i can't really make anything out from the bottom half except a heart and a phone. But it is still really great!!

Wow i miss these two. When they first started dating was so the best!!
Old 03-19-2007, 07:46 PM
Master Fan

I remember I cried when I thought they were breaking up when Mary tried to get him to say that he loved her. I sat on the floor in front of my big screen TV and bawled. I was nine. These two are my life.

...That was probably the first time I ever cried from a movie or a TV show. And I meant it. I'm a loser and I love it.

Old 03-20-2007, 06:02 AM
Master Fan

Yeah i cried so much too!! I didn't probably see it until i was 11 and got into the show, but it had to be one of the saddest scenes ever