Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-27-2007, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

So I guess we have confirmation that Jess is doing A Woman of No Importance. The news today is that Sienna, who is also in the movie, in is awe of Jess's beauty and they have bonded over them both having dogs.

SIENNA MILLER - MILLER AND BIEL BOND OVER PUPS and Sienna worried she comes second to her stunning pal Jessica

ETA: Chris talks Jessica (nothing special,, but still mentions) and East! USA WEEKEND Magazine

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 07-27-2007, 05:56 PM
Loyal Fan

I saw that blurb about Sienna Miller. I didn't think Jessica was still doing Woman of No Importance. I guess we all just misunderstood. It seemed like Sienna was replacing Jessica, I guess not.
Old 07-27-2007, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Is there a chance those things were wrong? They weren't the most reliable sources.

I'm guessing that's filming now, though? That's what she's up to?

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 07-28-2007, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

So, supposedly, Jessica meeting Justin at Southern Hospitality was a surprise. National Ledger - Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Canoodle in NY Before Secret Getaway

Old 07-29-2007, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

Total garbage, I am sure, but garbage of the best kind!
National Ledger - Where's Justin Timberlake? Jessica Biel Spotted Flirting With Ex
But one thing is definitely wrong. They said that Jess got East when they split. Chris has East!

Old 07-29-2007, 03:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah but didn't that story give you a nice little warm and fuzzy feeling? Unlike Timberloser stories that make us all nauseous!

jessicabielcentral.com has new pictures of Jessica and Timberloser in LA yesterday. I don't know what was worse, seeing more pictures of them together, or the fact that the web master thinks the pictures are great, that Jessica looks like she's having an amazing time, or that they think Jessica and Timberloser make an awesome couple.

Off to read that nice Jessica/Chris story again!
Old 07-29-2007, 04:36 PM
Extreme Fan

hmmm at least they are smiling in the pics however he was driving a hummer = worst car in the world.
Old 07-29-2007, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

Well, um. They're not touching? That's good.

Chuck and Larry was #2 this weekend it seems. It's made about $50 million so far. That's great.

Old 07-30-2007, 07:38 AM
Master Fan

We now have video of the pair leaving, courtesy of TMZ.com.
JB to JT: Don't Touch Me in Public! - TMZ.com
At least the article title is acceptable.

But every time I see video of her I just think of how crazy it is. You can see on her face how much she hates it. It really must suck for celebrities. I'm sure she gets at least half as much attention when she goes out alone now. Terrible.

Old 07-30-2007, 02:56 PM
Extreme Fan

ok my mistake not a hummer, but a jeep and an ugly one too.
Old 07-30-2007, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

I've never even heard of that Jeep before. I hate Jeeps, personally. They're so rugged. He's so not.

Old 07-30-2007, 05:28 PM
Loyal Fan

He's so, what's the word.....
Old 07-30-2007, 07:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykayelle (View Post)
I've never even heard of that Jeep before. I hate Jeeps, personally. They're so rugged. He's so not.
the pimp he think he is probably had it customized. you know what they say about men who drive large suvs right?
Old 07-30-2007, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

Ick ick ick.

This was interesting. Jess likes guys who could cheat on her, apparently. Jessica Biel: I like men that cheat - Now Magazine - for celebrity gossip, Big Brother, fashion & beauty secrets, recipes, diets, health, travel, blogs, free competitions and daily horoscopes

Old 07-31-2007, 12:17 AM
Extreme Fan

she's got a cd in her hand hopefully it's not love songs he wrote over her
"Justica" - The New Brangelina?

it should be illegal for him to take off his shirt!
Justin & Biel Show Off Some Skin With The Top Down