Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-22-2007, 05:40 AM
Elite Fan

It's With A Heavy Heart....

....that I have decided to step down from my duties here on the 7th Heaven board.

I want you all to know that I've loved every last minute of being in charge of this board over the past three years but it's just time for me to step down and let someone else have a go at it.

I used to really love the show but now that's all gone. I am increasingly disgusted with the way the show is a joke of it's former self and I'm not inspired to post or encourage you guys to post so I think it's time to pass that torch to someone who does still love the show and wants to help the board.

So many of you have made this board what it is and was and I thank you for being supportive and doing your best to help us out when we were low on numbers and it was a great thing to rally together to save our board.

So to wrap it up, I love you all and you've been like family to me, I will cherish the days I spent here and I'm not gone forever, I'll still check in.

Thank you all for letting me be your Moderator!

Oh and please be good to Kim, she's an awesome person who I have enjoyed getting to know!

-Nikki
Old 02-22-2007, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

Nikkiiiiiii! Don't go!!!

I'm really going to miss you. I've never modded here with anyone else before.

Best of luck over at your other board, The L Word.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 02-22-2007, 11:53 AM
Elite Fan

Well I'm still going to be around, someone has got to look after you guys, lol.
Old 02-22-2007, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

Aww Nik! But hey, I'll be selfish. More time to play with me over on the darkside

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 03-03-2007, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sorry to see you go from this board I'll see you around the boards take care
Old 03-14-2007, 04:32 PM
Absolute Fan

You'll be missed, but I truly feel your loss of love for this show. Thanks for all the invested love and time you put into the board while you were modding here.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves