Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-29-2007, 12:10 PM
Master Fan

Episode 11.20 "Nothing Says Lovin' Like Something From..." Discussion Thread

Nothing Says Lovin' Like Something From...
With plans for a second baby, Kevin (George Stults) tells Lucy (Beverley Mitchell) that moving their family to Crossroads might not be such a good idea for the time being.

T-Bone (Colton James) confides to Eric (Stephen Collins) that he's having second thoughts about breaking up with Ruthie (Mackenzie Rosman), who is spending all of her free time lately with her former crush, Martin (Tyler Hoechlin).

Sandy's (Haylie Duff) boyfriend, Jonathan (guest star Nick Zano), surprises her with a marriage proposal, and T-Bone's estranged father (guest star Diedrich Bader, "The Drew Carey Show") shows up on the Camden's doorstep. Catherine Hicks and Nikolas & Lorenzo Brino also star. Joel J. Feigenbaum directed the episode from a story by Brenda Hampton and a teleplay by Hrag Gaboudian.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 04-29-2007, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

Best episode of the season, hands down! Everybody's switching people, Martin kissed Ruthie annnd he's a meany, T-Bone is leaving after the end, Sandy engaged and then regretting something, ah ah ah!

Of course now they get good. Of course! When it's time to end! This is the first episode in a while that had me constantly yelling at my TV for all the right reasons! Gah!

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 04-29-2007, 07:54 PM
Master Fan

Wait. Martin kissed Ruthie?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Old 04-29-2007, 09:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

I agree, best episode in ages. Lots of good stuff.

Martin and Ruthie or T-Bone and Ruthie?
Old 04-29-2007, 10:03 PM
Master Fan

At the moment i have to say Tbone and Ruthie. Martin seemed like a huge jerk
Old 04-30-2007, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Loved the episode
Old 04-30-2007, 07:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
Loved the episode
It was a great episode!! First one i have seen in FOREVER!
Old 04-30-2007, 08:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

I was yelling at my TV the entire night. Is it bad that I still ship Martin/Ruthie even though he was sorta three-timing her? I need to see next weeks like yesterday!
Old 04-30-2007, 12:21 PM
Extreme Fan

I haven't watched much this season but for some reason I tuned in last night. I pretty much liked the whole episode except that they are making Martin look like a jerk... and WE DIDN'T GET TO SEE THE KISS! How can they just throw that at us, Martin and Ruthie kissing and not have it in a real scene?!
Old 04-30-2007, 12:28 PM
Master Fan

I can't believe the kiss wasn't shown!!
Could someone kinda sum up why Martin is a jerk and how we got to know about the kiss? thanks!
Old 04-30-2007, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

This whole season should have been like this! It would have been so much better!

Anyway, what I am irked by the most is that they are making Martin out to be this jerky guy. And it's not the fact that he's a jerk, I like that, but there isn't enough time for him to do that. Two episodes is not enough time to fully take him through the journey of being bad to beng good again or to get a realization that he's just all messed up now.

Old 04-30-2007, 12:36 PM
Extreme Fan

^^ ITA. I was like "what? Martin is being a jerk now? when did this happen?!"

I'm curious about that ending bit with Sandy too. What did she do?!
Old 04-30-2007, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

The way I see it, either Martin kissed her or she kissed Martin, since she went to see him, or she realized she loved Martin or something and now she doesn't want to marry Jonathan. Or Martin ran away or something or doesn't want Aaron anymore or something immature. But, personally, I think that she kissed him.

Anyway. Martin has been a jerk for a while now. Since he got Sandy pregnant he's been an on-again off-again jerk. He has that quality about him. Lately, he lied to Sandy and I didn't think he was being particularly nice to Jane. I feel like this has almost been building for a while and now they don't have enough time to unravel it.

Old 04-30-2007, 12:47 PM
Extreme Fan

I think that she kissed him or vice versa. I'm hoping that's not the case but I just figure that's what went down as well. Sandy annoys me.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

She has that same air about her that Lucy gets sometimes. "I'm a woman of God so I'm better than you." I hate that. Sandy was better when she was a lost sheep.