Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-02-2007, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

7th Heaven Cancellation-Not Offical Yet

We send a email to the CW
Saturday, 31 March 2007

Like we told you a view weeks ago we wanna send a mail to the Cw to tell them about the pedition. over 3000 People signed the Pedition, and today it was time to send the CW this email, according to the rumors we heard that 7th heaven is cancelled (not official). So we wait now if we get a message back.

Mabe it helps when fans also send a message to the CW, so mail them if you dont want that 7th heaven is cancelled. Tell them that you wanna have another season. If you wanna contact them go to the cw website

Source:7th Heaven Fans

I also heard from other sites that it wasn't offical so let's all hope it's not true and I also heard that everyone will find out what show are staying and leaving In late May. So till then just try to get contact with The Cw and tell them you would love for the show to stay.

If I get comfirmed if it staying on air I will post it; I already left The CW an email so let's prey we get another season and if we don't I'm happy with the memories 7th Heaven gave us 11 years of memories some show can't even go that far so I'm grateful that we even got an 11th Season but I hope it's not the end: I will try my very best to keep it on air..