Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2018, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
i know its been a while. sorry about that
i will try and make more of an effort to visit here more often
this goes for me too

I am going back to collage online, I payed off the old collage I owed and applied again. I'm going for cyber security and information assurance, doing it this way my FASFA will pay for my certificates as I get them unlike before with the other online thing they wanted me to pay for a certificate out of my pocket BEFORE I even start collage I said no and will do it this way.

doing it this way I could take the in class course if I need to but I want to just do it online, the semester starts on march 19th, still waiting to see if my FASFA went through
Old 02-26-2018, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Daredevil
Sebastian Stan

Hi, Jen!

That's brilliant, and I hope it goes well for you, and please let us know how you get on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
hope everyone is having a good weekend
Thanks. I had a very good weekend. I watched Black Panther on Saturday and then my sister came over to see me Sunday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Crawford (View Post)
I am having a good weekend.

That's great.

Quote:
How did you like Black Panther, Sarah?
I loved it, and really liked the second post credit scene.

I really liked T'Challa/Black Panther in Civil War, and I ended up liking him even more.

I don't to talk too much about the plot, but I liked how at the start we got a bit of a history lesson on Wakanda and Black Panther, as I knew very little about the comic.

Quote:
The shopping went well. I avoided the rain for the most part.

Donna
That's good to hear.
albion_princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 11:27 AM
Master Fan

I still need to see black panther, me and my friend were waiting for the crowds to die down before we went
Old 02-26-2018, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Daredevil
Sebastian Stan

That's understandable. The screen we saw the film wasn't too busy, but were showing it in a few screen at similar times.

I forgot to mention that it snowed on and off all day today. It would snow like crazy and then stop, and then snow again, and I was very happy when I finally got home.
Old 02-27-2018, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music
Jared Padalecki

I'm glad you made it home safe hun.
Old 02-27-2018, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Daredevil
Sebastian Stan

Thanks. I'm really glad that I live in the same town that I work, and not out in the sticks like I used to.

It snowed a bit today and the weather's been causing disruptions all over the UK, but I think where I am didn't get the snow as bad as some other places.

It was freezing cold today, though.
Old 02-27-2018, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music
Jared Padalecki

Stay warm Sarah.
Old 02-28-2018, 03:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope that you keep warm, Sarah.

I am going to be posting every other day. I am going to be working on my final paper and then preparing for my mom to come home from the rehab center.

Donna

Avatar by: Mi||iê Måë/// ღღDonna
Chris's Heart 79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 06:07 AM
Master Fan

it finally warmed up here and it actually felt like spring today and tomorrow its supposed to rain and be a little colder but not much, just a cool spring

I saw the adviser yesterday, I am all registered just have to study and do the reading assessment again if I don't get the score they need I might have to take the English class over the summer then start my degree. plus I have to go to a different adviser the one that really does the IT and business part, if I need some hands on labs they have days for that so it was good to know because I am more of a hands on/visual learner
Old 02-28-2018, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Daredevil
Sebastian Stan

Good to hear that it's warmer where you are.

It was -4C this morning where I am.

That's great, Jen, and good luck good.

Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin0611 (View Post)
Stay warm Sarah.
Quote:
I hope that you keep warm, Sarah.

I am going to be posting every other day. I am going to be working on my final paper and then preparing for my mom to come home from the rehab center.

Donna
Thanks.

I am today, as I'm inside all day and shouldn't need to go out at all.

I was meant to be meeting up with a friend in town today, but the snow's quite bad, and she didn't take her son to school and the buses into town had been suspended. I wouldn't have driven into town even if I could drive and afford to have a car.

Quote:

Donna
Good with your final paper and I hope that it goes well with getting your mum home.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

I had to redo my FASFA for 2017-2018 which is spring semester, I had to upload my 2015 tax forms now I am waiting on the vitrification on that, now just study and take the test again Monday and talk with the adviser Tuesday if I can
Old 03-01-2018, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Daredevil
Sebastian Stan

That's great.

Well, the buses were running normally this morning, but there was problems with a few of the services during the day, and I'll be able to work from home tomorrow if the weather stops me from getting into work.
Old 03-01-2018, 05:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Hi!
Jon_Robb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music
Jared Padalecki

Hey welcome to the board. I hope it worked out getting to work Sarah.
Old 03-02-2018, 04:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks so much.

The visit went well it was getting home that was a pain. It took almost 3 hours and 9 call backs to get home. It was dark and I didn't have the porch light on because I usually make it home before then.

I am going to be doing a ton of laundry tomorrow with Jade's help.

Donna

Avatar by: Mi||iê Måë/// ღღDonna
Chris's Heart 79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top