Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2017, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's great.

Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Crawford (View Post)
That sounds good.

I am going out with my mom later today.

Donna
I hope you and your mum have fun.
Old 07-20-2017, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

We did have fun, thanks so much, Sarah.

Donna
Old 07-20-2017, 05:46 AM
Master Fan

I got my box of brand partner stuff yesterday in the mail, it has all my buyer forms with pricing on it, and I got more books that describe the product, I got my applications for people that want to become brand partners like me, and it even came with a subscription to the live happy magazine from the CEO of the company and a copy of his success book

the tattoo place is getting rid of two tattooers, one got his own shop and the other person is going with him, I was surprised to hear about it, so now they are looking for more artists to take their spots
Old 07-20-2017, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's great, Jen.

Will you still go to that place with the two tattoo artists leaving?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Crawford (View Post)
We did have fun, thanks so much, Sarah.

Donna
That great, and no problem.

My training is going very well.
Old 07-21-2017, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

yeah I will still go there, the owners are staying of course. my tattoo artist might be leaving too but she is staying a bit longer before she leaves

so glad today is Friday
Old 07-21-2017, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengirl25 (View Post)
yeah I will still go there, the owners are staying of course. my tattoo artist might be leaving too but she is staying a bit longer before she leaves
Sorry to hear that.

Quote:
so glad today is Friday
I'm looking forward to having a relaxing weekend, just doing some washing.

My training at work is still going very well. I've been listening to calls, but today I started recording stuff on our system.
Old 07-22-2017, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

That's awesome, Sarah.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Donna
Old 07-22-2017, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, Donna.

I'm really enjoying it and it's making me think that I'd like to do as a job.

I did end up doing some packing, although I don't have a moving date yet, I think I should make a start so I'm not going to end up doing it all last minute.
Old 07-22-2017, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

glad your training has been going well, new job in the future?

its always good to get some stuff packed now then its less to pack when you actually go to pack

I go the right link now to start the MTA certification for university, now I have to pay $100 to my old collage to send them my transcripts, I have some time so its ok
Old 07-22-2017, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
glad your training has been going well, new job in the future?
Yeah, I'm looking into how progress my career and I'm thinking I'd like to be on the phones full time.

Quote:
its always good to get some stuff packed now then its less to pack when you actually go to pack
I agree, especially as I don't have my mum helping me this time.

Quote:
I go the right link now to start the MTA certification for university, now I have to pay $100 to my old collage to send them my transcripts, I have some time so its ok
Good luck.

Last edited by albion_princess; 07-24-2017 at 10:50 AM
Old 07-23-2017, 04:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

I haven't been feeling well lately. I am going to be away from Tuesday until Saturday.

Donna
Old 07-23-2017, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sorry to hear that and I hope you're feeling better.
Old 07-24-2017, 04:07 AM
Master Fan

me, dad, and his girlfriend all had a fight and they are threatening to kick me out, because no one does the dishes and I said I would do the coffee once so they are mad. I made some for me and dad last night for this morning but I didn't make her any

all she does is pay a couple bills and their laundry, she doesn't do dishes or cook she leaves that for dad to do thats why they are mad at me, because they want me to do them but I won't cause normally dad does it
Old 07-24-2017, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
me, dad, and his girlfriend all had a fight and they are threatening to kick me out, because no one does the dishes and I said I would do the coffee once so they are mad. I made some for me and dad last night for this morning but I didn't make her any

all she does is pay a couple bills and their laundry, she doesn't do dishes or cook she leaves that for dad to do thats why they are mad at me, because they want me to do them but I won't cause normally dad does it
Oh dear.

I hope everything's ok now.

The training at work is still going well, which is the only news I've got at the moment.

The weather's become colder and gloomier today.

Last edited by albion_princess; 07-24-2017 at 10:50 AM
Old 07-25-2017, 04:06 AM
Master Fan

nope they still want me out and she stayed at a hotel last night, I text my aunt and uncle to see if I could live with them and they are going to think about it

its been cooler here too and I like the heat with less humidity